Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    And yet it's still their constitutional right and efforts to suppress is are unconstitutional.
    I mean... if your talking about amendments then yes? It's weird ground to argue on though.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Karl View Post
    I am opposing unfrettered democracy. I believe that counting the votes of the ignorant is destructive. You turn policy into a mixture of how much you bribe someone and how much you can scare them.

I would much rather a competent voting population.
    You are trying to make absurd requirements on voting that are largely based on subjective opinions. It's how shitty racists tried to justify stopping black people and Jews from voting. We've seen what that racist bullshit leads to.

People are under no obligation to be informed to your desires. Your authoritarian nonsense can go piss up a rope.

Quote Originally Posted by ipaq View Post
    You guys are just not aware of the Heritage Foundation efforts which started with clown like Palin. That was an test run to see how much stupidity would they voter take before turning it to 11. And with de Nile firing after trump got the republican nomination, it is pretty much telling you that their plan was to put in place another figure head (which we have to figure out yet since they plugged that leak).

PS: If you don't know the whole concept of the Heritage Foundation is since rich people are obviously more successful, they are better suited to take the right decision for the country. For that they have to shift the electoral power away from the poor. Which include a few more things like making sure that non-rich have lesser lifespan (around 50y so they do not pose a burden to the health care system) and that their economic power be exploited to the maximum to require the need of the rich class for jobs, etc.

Enjoy.
    Wait! Wait. Wait, wait, waitwaitwait!

So their plan was to have the rich decide who controls the government, and then supress anyone who wasn't rich? Also, they would leave everyone not in the "being rich" group in a ditch, even those who had the potential to be as "successful" as them?

You know what? I am actually not surprised by this...

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    No.

No.

No.

We tried that, it was terrible. It is inherently undemocratic, you are the one opposing democracy.
    I feel like that would disproportionately fuck republicans and it would be sweet irony but eh. Freedom is free even when it's bad for you. The thing is Trump platform is easy to remember but flawed logically. I still feel like this change hurts republicans more than democrats.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

You are trying to make absurd requirements on voting that are largely based on subjective opinions. It's how shitty racists tried to justify stopping black people and Jews from voting. We've seen what that racist bullshit leads to.

People are under no obligation to be informed to your desires. Your authoritarian nonsense can go piss up a rope.
    My requirement I am suggesting is that people KNOW what they are voting for to vote...

I think you taking it to a racist place speaks more of you then me.

Quote Originally Posted by ViolenceJackRespectsWomen View Post
    I feel like that would disproportionately fuck republicans and it would be sweet irony but eh. Freedom is free even when it's bad for you. The thing is Trump platform is easy to remember but flawed logically. I still feel like this change hurts republicans more than democrats.
    It would fuck over whoever isn't making the requirements. In the 1950's and 1960's, it screwed over black people. Before that, it was progressives. Before that, it was Jews.

My requirement I am suggesting is that people KNOW what they are voting for to vote...

One political party ran on a campaign promise to "Drain The Swamp". What that party's voters didn't know was how overflowed the Swamp was going to get.

The other side saw it coming a mile away.

PS Most voter suppression tactics are very racist. Pay fucking attention.

Once again, American History already showed what happens. It happened in certain Nazi areas, as well.

Racists have long used it as a weapon to limit voters. Fuck that. Voting should be easy, and authoritarian asshats should stop trying to prevent people from voting.

Okay. How are you going to enforce this? What are the requirements? Who gets to decide exactly which citizens get the right to vote?

It would fuck over whoever isn't making the requirements. In the 1950's and 1960's, it screwed over black people. Before that, it was progressives. Before that, it was Jews.
    I know, I'd just laugh if the op ends up hurting the voters. He wanted to help that guy is primalmatters btw and his an alt-right/trump supporter.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Quote Originally Posted by ViolenceJackRespectsWomen View Post
    I know, I'd just laugh if the op ends up hurting the voters. He wanted to help that guy is primalmatters btw and his an alt-right/trump supporter.
    I had no idea it was him, and I'm actually skeptical. That old poster who was banned was an actual Nazi supporter.
    Last edited by Machismo; 2020-04-04 at 07:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    It's always amusing to me that threads like this almost never get a single conservative posting. Even they know some things are indefensible.
    Are you fucking kidding me? This is a liberal circle-jerk started by a fucking MOD. Any conservative posting rebuttals will just get dogpiled on and banned, because God forbid someone dare have a different point of view and argue it. No conservative is going to waste his time. You guys just go back to jerking each other.
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-04-05 at 05:34 PM. Reason: Minor Trolling

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jimboa24 View Post
    Are you fucking kidding me? This is a liberal circle-jerk started by a fucking MOD. Any conservative posting rebuttals will just get dogpiled on and banned, because God forbid someone dare have a different point of view and argue it. No conservative is going to waste his time. You guys just go back to jerking each other.
    so rather than post to add to the subject and bring evidence that can stand for itself, instead your going with whining "they are mean and dont likes what I claim I would say if I wasnt sure they wont cheer me"

oh, and you've been getting banned not because of your opinions, but because you tend to call people and I quote, "idiot", "stupid" and THIS post that I wont quote for obvious reasons

It isn't that you have a "different point of view" it is that you post outright false information or backing outright racist bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    So we all saw the story where Trump admitted that if voting was easier, "...you'd never have a Republican elected in this country again."

That was a few days ago, but in light of the coronavirus there are still a lot of discussions going on about delaying elections, expanding absentee ballots etc. Georgia is having one of those discussions right now, and Democrats are pushing for absentee ballots for all as an option.

Well, Georgia state Speaker of the House David Ralston was interviewed about this recently - https://www.ajc.com/news/state--regi...mpression=true

Why is it that Republicans seem to no longer be concerned about discussing the fact that their party doesn't just benefit from, but relies on voter suppression in order to maintain power? This used to be the quiet part that was never said out loud, but more and more often we're seeing Republicans openly admit this.
    Are you sure that is what he is inferring?

Some republicans consider an open borders policy to be, in effect, voter suppression of the people who have lived here for generations. Flood the nation with immigrant groups that vote overwhelmingly democrat to destroy the GOP. Maybe he is suggesting that the act of making voting dramatically easier is, in effect, a declaration of war against the American people by handing illegals tremendous voting power.

Is Trump slyly calling for revolt?
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

We have no issues with differing opinions and statement backed by facts. Most of the time you guys present lies, debunked conspiracy theories, and active conspiracy theories as fact. So may come clean and be truthful.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    Okay. How are you going to enforce this? What are the requirements? Who gets to decide exactly which citizens get the right to vote?
    It's just a typical elitist whites only voting threshold.

- - - Updated - - -

I am opposing unfrettered democracy. I believe that counting the votes of the ignorant is destructive. You turn policy into a mixture of how much you bribe someone and how much you can scare them.

I would much rather a competent voting population.
    So you admit you want the government to suppress your vote? Because you fall into that category of people you do not want to vote.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Are you sure that is what he is inferring?

Some republicans consider an open borders policy to be, in effect, voter suppression of the people who have lived here for generations. Flood the nation with immigrant groups that vote overwhelmingly democrat to destroy the GOP. Maybe he is suggesting that the act of making voting dramatically easier is, in effect, a declaration of war against the American people by handing illegals tremendous voting power.

Is Trump slyly calling for revolt?
    1, undocumented immigrants aren't voting in national elections. The GOP knows this, even Trump knows this.
    2, the GOP has been about voter suppression, especially minorities since 1965. And they know when turnout is high they lose seats. 2008 and 2018 for your most recent source.
    3, everyone has a right to vote, yet where the GOP holds or held power you see some of the most restrictive laws and austere measures in place to keep blue votes down.

So yes, that's exactly what he meant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah yes, the good old faux outrage and victim complex routine. I mean I already stated you guys don't have a way to defend this, you can just post and say "yes, I agree, voter suppression is bad". But you can't even do that can ya?
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

Ah yes... poor conservatives who must be faced with facts of the terrible shit they and their kind do.

This is an objectively bad fucked up thing What would you fucking rebuttal even be in support of voter suppression ???

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Fuck this both sides bullshit. Anyone posting this crap needs to be infracted for trolling. It isn't an argument for anything. Both sides DO NOT do this. One side does and you damn well know it.
    Yep.

The worst Democrat is better than the best Republican. Democrats aren't perfect, there are a lot of corporate shills and morons among their ranks. But at least they as a party aren't openly grifting the American people, and at least they tend to provide some platforms that are good for the lower and middle classes, even if they aren't as progressive as I wish them to be.
    Putin khuliyo

well the "conservatives" could trying posting something other then bullshit and outright lies.