10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Russell Brand has lost his final few marbles he had left during the coronavirus epidemic. He is like the male Jenny McCarthy nowadays.
    I am aware of the nature of these talks, however we have to keep in mind techniques impacting the immune system have actually been scientifically proven also on more than just wim himself. That's why i would be curious to see what comes from it.

So does anyone know how china is doing at the moment? Is their curve flat yet? Is there less cases daily? Everyone says their info is lies, but in genuinely curious how they're doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    So something else interesting, i am as sceptical as they come but still i would like to see Wim Hoffs blood tested in the light of the results from Ebola, it's a long shot but he is an unique specimen when it comes to human immune systems. Some points before it is written off as complete fringe sciences. He does not claim to be able to counter it and especially not in an advanced stage or that traditional medicine should be ignored.

I will admit to being biased as i am one of those who believe medicine should be a marriage between eastern and western.

Anyhow if you have time to hear some interesting notions but with still quite a bit of rambling in between.

You're aware this guy has gotten people killed, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    Including last week?

Normally Belgium should have on average 2k dying per week (100k deaths per year is about 1% of population).
    Last week there were >1k dying in covid-19 in Belgium, before that there were about 0.2k in total.

Obviously it could be that the restrictions have reduced other causes of deaths, and that last year had a bad flu season.
    Restrictions are being followed and enforced rather strictly. Plenty of police controls around, news showed a person being fined because he took his car to drive 3km's to just go to a park.

A lot of our deaths are in elderly homes, our measures do have a negative impact. A lot of people have stopped going to hospitals for none covid19 threatening illnesses or issues.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    You're aware this guy has gotten people killed, right?
    Nope, would like to see that as i mostly know of him through the science behind it not so much the movement. Considering i never saw him claiming traditional medicine should be ignored or passed up on, but i will gladly be corrected my believes are not set in stone for this person.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuor View Post
    This thing is made in Portugal, but it was the Aussies that discovered its efects against Covid-19

https://rr.sapo.pt/2020/04/04/pais/m...oticia/188031/
    Google translated
    There, the link to the australian university that is investigating the use of Ivermectine against covid-19.
    https://www.monash.edu/discovery-ins...ity-scientists

15+ Year Old Account
    This is how good your DIY masks really are:

https://imgur.com/gallery/OL3NynO
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Nope, would like to see that as i mostly know of him through the science behind it not so much the movement. Considering i never saw him claiming traditional medicine should be ignored or passed up on, but i will gladly be corrected my believes are not set in stone for this person.
    The science behind it is somewhat interesting, but what rubs me the wrong way is that he uses scientific terms that he mixes with bullshit to peddle his products, that he makes claims that his method can cure incredibly serious conditions like MS, cancer or Parkinsons, and that he sells his technique for insane amounts to gullible people. Four people drowned trying to swim in icy water following his technique.

There is some merit to what he does, but also some dangers. And none of it will protect you from a virus. It just alters the way the body reacts.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BetrayedOf52 View Post
    So does anyone know how china is doing at the moment? Is their curve flat yet? Is there less cases daily? Everyone says their info is lies, but in genuinely curious how they're doing.
    If you believe their numbers they have somewhat peaked and are starting to recover. Remember though they are about 2 months ahead of everyone else.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    The science behind it is somewhat interesting, but what rubs me the wrong way is that he uses scientific terms that he mixes with bullshit to peddle his products, that he makes claims that his method can cure incredibly serious conditions like MS, cancer or Parkinsons, and that he sells his technique for insane amounts to gullible people. Four people drowned trying to swim in icy water following his technique.

There is some merit to what he does, but also some dangers. And none of it will protect you from a virus. It just alters the way the body reacts.
    Did those four people die on their own or were it on actual courses given by him or people of his organization? I ask this because from what i know the swimming in ice cold water is generally something that takes place at the end of a week long preparation.

The claim that it cures a whole lot of things is troublesome that i do know off, it is the same with everything sadly. A useful technique or way of life gets lifted to an absurd standard, it's like nutrition also nowadays people claiming ketosis can heal a lot of illnesses.

Guess i will do some more digging, he did not come across as a snakeoils salesmen at first but it is not like i have been following him closely either.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    If you believe their numbers they have somewhat peaked and are starting to recover. Remember though they are about 2 months ahead of everyone else.
    So where they are at would be about June for everyone else? I know they have eased on the quarantine but a lot of restrictions like schools and such are still shut down.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry Lemon View Post
    that's 13%, not 17%...
    The dead have been hospitalized, too.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    He's kinda growing on me. I know that's super controversial and literally Hitler and all that to some people, but he's kind of entertaining while still being serious, and all at the same time I feel like professional people are advising and being listened to.

I think it's fine. Again, this will likely be outrageous, but it really shouldn't be.
    Every day you defend a sociopath like trump is a day you become more like that sociolopath.

You were defending trump “joking” about letting people die due to the governors not sucking up to him.

Your ideology is trash. You can’t admit it because it would destroy you.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Every day you defend a sociopath like trump is a day you become more like that sociolopath.

You were defending trump “joking” about letting people die due to the governors not sucking up to him.

Your ideology is trash. You can’t admit it because it would destroy you.
    He cannot admit it, because he genuinely doesn't care. He never has. All this has done, is prove that the principles they claimed to have all those years were simply a lie. That goes for all the so-called religious conservatives, and fiscal conservatives who support Trump.

Every. Fucking. One.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BetrayedOf52 View Post
    So where they are at would be about June for everyone else? I know they have eased on the quarantine but a lot of restrictions like schools and such are still shut down.
    Depends on a few factors.

1, china telling the truth
    2, or response is at least as effective as theirs.
    3, people follow the quarantine.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

15+ Year Old Account
    Trump seems out of breath in this press conference. Like he has trouble breathing.

One can only wish....

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    It really should be closed. I don't see why Finland should suffer and risk our population because Sweden is fucking retarded at handling this.
    Because European Unity!

We have perfectly good river on the border, let's just blow up the bridges.
    There is a city I used to live in that marks it's borders by the rivers that encircle it (metro area where cities abut each other), so one plan they had to reduce crime was draw-bridges. So at night, they'd just raise all the bridges but the main street and control things that way. Turned out too expensive though.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Wtf is going on with France?
    Coronavirus!

All of their numbers are quite 1:1 with Spain's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump seems out of breath in this press conference. Like he has trouble breathing.

One can only wish....
    Probably just morbid obesity, he's a fat ass after all. Would be a good example for those who care little for the measures in place.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is how good your DIY masks really are:

https://imgur.com/gallery/OL3NynO
    Lol what is this supposed to prove? Their "DIY masks" are seemingly a single layer of materials you can literally see through that looks like it will rip in half if they so much as hold it wrong...

The DIY masks the CDC and others are recommending are multiple layers of fabric, with a filter layer inserted inside as well...

Like here is the non-sewing method 20" bandanna mask the CDC recommends:

Six layers of cloth and has a coffee filter in it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Probably just morbid obesity, he's a fat ass after all. Would be a good example for those who care little for the measures in place.
    He isn't morbidly obese and he wasn't out of breath like this before.