Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I dont know... Broxi-boy gets extra credit for wounding Sargeras.
    AMD Build: | CPU: FX-9590 OEM 8-Core(4.7 GHz) Black Edition | GPU: STRIX R9 380 2GB(x1) | Ram: 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
    Main: Samsung 850 500GB | BU: WDC Caviar Blue 2TB(x2) | Power: Corsair CX500 | Mobo: Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 [Old faithful!]

Now my living room center piece and open case HTPC.

Wasn't it more to do with the Axe Broxi was wielding and less to do with him specifically? Granted, he had the axe because he is a skilled warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by letssee View Post
    brah, BROXIGAR FKING WOUNDED SARGERAS1!!1
    Broxigar's ax wounded Sargeras.

Gromm killed a demigod.

Quote Originally Posted by Wallmaker Yahzarah View Post
    I dont know... Broxi-boy gets extra credit for wounding Sargeras.
    In your opinion is harder to scratch Sargeras than to kill a pitlord or Wild God?
    He also lost to Varo'then.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by letssee View Post
    brah, BROXIGAR FKING WOUNDED SARGERAS1!!1

- - - Updated - - -

feats doesnt meant he will win 1v1
    Brox did not defeat the elf Varo'then. It turns out that Varo'then is not weaker than Brox, and since Mannoroth is stronger than Varo'then, Grommash, who killed Mannoroth, could easily have wounded Sargeras even with his draenic ax Gorehowl. Thus Grommash stands at the top of the fucking food chain.
    Last edited by funcik; 2020-04-06 at 03:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpharius View Post
    Medivh was said to be as strong as deathwing with the avatar of sargeras

Also I am pretty sure he got eventually killed by some random human footmen.
    source ?
    i hardly believe so

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Grom and Brox were around the same age. Grom may have even been older seeing as how Garrosh is older than Thrall.
    What?

/10char
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

if broxigar has the war of the ancients axe, he wins.
    if broxigar has a regular weapon he will lose to gorehowl.
    if they have roughly equal equipment, broxigar has better odds because he has glorious death in battle syndrome, while grommash will (initially) start fighting with survival in mind.

Gorehowl is a shitty weapon. Lord Malchezaar held a Gorehowl from another dimension and didn't even bother to use it against a small group of level 70 adventurers, even when those adventurers were about to kill him atop Karazhan. If it was of no use to him there, its not a great weapon.

The Axe of Cenarius is godly.

Broxigar wins easily.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    What?

/10char
    Garrosh was born prior to the horde drinking the demon kool-aid and invading Azeroth, whilst I believe Thrall was born on Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post

Gromm killed a demigod.
    Wasn't that with the demon's blood though?

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Gorehowl is a shitty weapon. Lord Malchezaar held a Gorehowl from another dimension and didn't even bother to use it against a small group of level 70 adventurers, even when those adventurers were about to kill him atop Karazhan. If it was of no use to him there, its not a great weapon.

The Axe of Cenarius is godly.

Broxigar wins easily.
    Gorehowl is not a simple ax. Grommash's great-grandfather used Gorehowl to kill six legendary gronn. Their hearts were sealed into the blade, granting it untold strength.
    If you thought Broxigar easily defeated Grommash with the Cenarius ax, then why couldn't he defeat Varo'then with this ax? By the way, Varo'then is weaker than Mannoroth. Grommash killed Mannoroth.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ErrandRunner View Post

It is dishonest to take away what may have a decisive argument(demons blood) in favor of Grom and leave the ax of Cenarius at Broxigar granting him victory.

1) If the battle - Grom with the double blood of demons against Broxigar with the Cenarius ax - Grom will win because he turned out to be stronger than the Wild God, and this is already a step slightly below the league level of Kil'jaeden and Archimonde. At that level, Grommash would have pretty much patted Sargeras, yes, he would have died anyway, but in a state of "double blood" with Gorehowl he would have done more damage than Broxigar with the Cenarion ax.
    2)If Broxigar without the ax of Cenarius, and Grom-mag'har, I still give the victory to Grom, because not a single orc (maybe Blackhand and Kargath) had such a level of combat training to lead the warrior clan. Certainly not Broxigar in the Blackrock clan.
    3)The only condition in which Brox defeats Grom - is Brox with the ax of Cenarius, Grom-mag'har.
    Last edited by funcik; 2020-04-07 at 02:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ErrandRunner View Post
    Ah that's true, I forgot.

Quote Originally Posted by funcik View Post
    1) If the battle - Grom with the double blood of demons against Broxigar with the Cenarius ax - Grom will win because he turned out to be stronger than the Wild God, and this is already a step slightly below the league level of Kil'jaeden and Archimonde. At that level, Grommash would have pretty much patted Sargeras, yes, he would have died anyway, but in a state of "double blood" with Gorehowl he would have done more damage than Broxigar with the Cenarion ax.
    2)If Broxigar without the ax of Cenarius, and Grom-mag'har, I still give the victory to Grom, because not a single orc (maybe Blackhand and Kargath) had such a level of combat training to lead the warrior clan. Certainly not Broxigar in the Blackrock clan.
    3)The only condition in which Brox defeats Grom - is Brox with the ax of Cenarius, Grom-mag'har.
    I think Grom with no demon blood and Brox with no ax of Cenarius would be much more evenly matched. I don't think either has a significant advantage over the other in that situation and it'll come down to who would get the lucky blow.

Grom with blood and Brox with no ax: Grom
    Grom with no blood and Brox with ax: Brox, simply because his weapon would be sturdier and probably destroy Gorehowl at some point
    Grom with blood and Brox with ax: Grom because Grom is going to be slightly stronger and faster and can fight through the pain in his blood haze
    Chaos orc Grom and Brox with ax: Grom because Grom was a literal god slayer at that point.

So Grom with upgrades put him way above Brox with upgrades
    Last edited by gunner_recall; 2020-04-07 at 08:39 PM.

People who says Brox wins got no idea who Grommash Hellscream is apparently. The guy (Grom) is killing machine in combat with both skill/technique and strenght. Brox is just an honorable warrior with valor, that's all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Grom was never warchief of old horde, it seems u mixed AU shit with MU timeline
    This is first time i hear he killed an ogre emperor in any timeline either, that was Kargath feat
    Lastly and most important: Grom was retconned from the most skilled axe user orc to a generic beefed orc who use strength to overpower enemies and manaroth was changed to the demon who get axed for breakfast, so i'd vote Brox just for the fact that no strength can make u wound Sargeras only skill
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post

Gromm killed a demigod.
    after he was empowered with demon blood, give both demon blood and brox skill will beat brute force

Quote Originally Posted by Hellobolis View Post
    while grommash will (initially) start fighting with survival in mind.
    no respectable orc has survival first in mind in any combat
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    Grom was never warchief of old horde, it seems u mixed AU shit with MU timeline
    This is first time i hear he killed an ogre emperor in any timeline either, that was Kargath feat
    Lastly and most important: Grom was retconned from the most skilled axe user orc to a generic beefed orc who use strength to overpower enemies and manaroth was changed to the demon who get axed for breakfast, so i'd vote Brox just for the fact that no strength can make u wound Sargeras only skill

after he was empowered with demon blood, give both demon blood and brox skill will beat brute force

no respectable orc has survival first in mind in any combat
    Grom could compete with Blackhand for the post of leader of the old Horde, read the story "Rise of Horde" or "Chronicles Volume 2" again.

Hahaha, then give Grommash the ax of Cenarius))) In equal conditions, Grommash is simply better as a warrior in the level of mastery of weapons fighting. Not a single duel lost in his entire life.
    In "Lords of War", Grommash cuts a throat to the ogre emperor of Highmaul (the throne will be inherited by Imperator Mar'gok). During the announcement of the Lords of War series, the developers on Twitter wrote that the background of the rise of the legendary warlords of AU is the same as the background of the rise of warlords MU.
    Last edited by funcik; 2020-04-07 at 09:46 PM.

Lol @ everyone listing the sargeras incident as a feat for brox
    give grom the ultra-special super-OP axe and he wouldve done the same to an avatar of sargeras.
    also, brox LOST to fckn varothen, and varothen was an ant to mannoroth (who got nuked by grom, as everyone knows)

brox was a skilled warrior, no doubt, but grom is pretty much supposed to be the pinnacle orc warrior, plus brox has nothing on him feat-wise (again, only reason he managed to even scratch the avatar of sargeras was bc of the knaak-axe, that is not a feat for him as a warrior)

its like saying if bruce lee came at me, and i pull out a gun and smoke him, im the better fighter.
    no.
    i simply used an OP weapon, but that does not make me a better fighter
    Last edited by Houle; 2020-04-08 at 03:36 AM.
    The crooked shitposter with no eyes is watching from the endless thread.

From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

He has no eyes to see, but he dreams of infinite memeing and trolling.

I find it interesting that a lot of people want to take away Brox's axe or give the axe to Grom but no one wants to give blood or double blood to Brox.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    Lol @ everyone listing the sargeras incident as a feat for brox
    give grom the ultra-special super-OP axe and he wouldve done the same to an avatar of sargeras.
    also, brox LOST to fckn varothen, and varothen was an ant to mannoroth (who got nuked by grom, as everyone knows)

brox was a skilled warrior, no doubt, but grom is pretty much supposed to be the pinnacle orc warrior, plus brox has nothing on him feat-wise (again, only reason he managed to even scratch the avatar of sargeras was bc of the knaak-axe, that is not a feat for him as a warrior)

its like saying if bruce lee came at me, and i pull out a gun and smoke him, im the better fighter.
    no.
    i simply used an OP weapon, but that does not make me a better fighter
    His feat with Sargeras isn't so much wounding him alone, but rather slaying so many demons he built a mountain out of their corpses to reach Sargeras.

Even Grom was overwhelmed sometimes despite being "the pinnacle orc warrior". Broxigar fought off legions of demons BY HIMSELF multiple times. Even when Grom killed Cenarius he had the fel juiced Warsong with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    I find it interesting that a lot of people want to take away Brox's axe or give the axe to Grom but no one wants to give blood or double blood to Brox.
    Grommash didn't need demon blood to oneshot Mannoroth, who was the strongest servant of Archimonde.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Grommash didn't need demon blood to oneshot Mannoroth, who was the strongest servant of Archimonde.
    I just watched the cinematic of Grom vs Mannoroth. Mannoroth took a full blast from Thrall's Doomhammer first. So not only was that NOT a one-shot, but Grom had help. Who knows how much damage Mannoroth actually took from that blast from Thrall before Grom stepped in.

Even the title of the video is Grom AND THRALL kill Mannoroth.

Last edited by Kokolums; 2020-04-08 at 11:11 AM.