Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Developer update AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ne...veloper-update
    Oh boy, a warning about datamining finding unfinished things. I'm already in love with this client.

Guess Towelliee was right about alpha later this week, and not today. Again he's right, how about that.

It begins, my friends.

Let's enjoy the ride for this week.

So I guess with some luck we'll see an unencrypted build today?
    And actual alpha later this week?

"Players of all 12 classes will immediately see changes in their Spellbooks, Talents, and in some cases even their resources. We’ll have a separate blog coming out in the coming days discussing how we applied the class design philosophies we laid out at BlizzCon 2019 and giving key examples of the sorts of changes to expect for each class and their specializations. Unlike the last couple of expansion alphas, where the conversation with the community often began with us saying “Let us know which spells you miss most…” this time around we’re eager to hear whether we’ve gone too far with “unpruning.” Maybe a bunch of folks actually really hated Eyes of the Beast all along—who knows?"

I CANNOT WAIT!!

Intriguing how Blizzard mentions larege changes to some classes. I guess they could have meant that the class changes would not be as massive as from WoD to Legion, but i assumed at most we would see rotational and talent changes to the outlier classes. Not reworks.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Jinchu View Post
    Guess Towelliee was right about alpha later this week, and not today. Again he's right, how about that.
    Yup, he was spot on. Fair is fair! Still hoping for a client later today, though. The "coming days" thing is ominous.

PvP vendors are returning lawl.

"Testers who are interested in checking out our revamped new player experience can play through the Alliance version of the new zone and tutorials."

This I found very interesting.

Our work-in-progress 3D indicator of tracked quest objective locations will be available to use, which aims to reduce the need to bring up the map when navigating the world and help
    This sounds interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Oh boy, a warning about datamining finding unfinished things. I'm already in love with this client.
    I know right! I'm literally doing what your shaggy parrots are doing with my head! It's starting to hurt...

"This first batch of invitations will mainly go out to long-time WoW players with active accounts in good standing, as well as Blizzard friends and family, along with a limited number of content creators and journalists."

They're finally doing it right.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    "Testers who are interested in checking out our revamped new player experience can play through the Alliance version of the new zone and tutorials."

Alliance bias.

Quote Originally Posted by Veldoranz View Post
    PvP vendors are returning lawl.
    I just want hte guanratee that Transmog sets will be available after the season is over. Having to slog through PvP just to get the sets is not that enjoyable when you feel pressed for time.

PvP vendors are back. Holy mother of God.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinchu View Post
    Except he said it'd be alpha today and playable later in the week, and also playable alpha last week and also before that.

This first batch of invitations will mainly go out to long-time WoW players with active accounts in good standing, as well as Blizzard friends and family, along with a limited number of content creators and journalists.
    How nice of them.

:3 weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! It is CONFIRMED now! Just a matter of when it goes live

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post

I am going to guess that simply means the Alliance intro. I doubt the entire zone will be Alliance based. More likely it will be similar ot Stormheim, where the factions had different openings but quickly went to the same questline.