Quote Originally Posted by FuujCraft View Post
    I guess a build coming today is pretty unlikely then no?
    "Coming days" just means "after this post goes up".

Quote Originally Posted by johny download View Post
    Lol so we still going after people for being wrong about their predictions.
    As foretold. At least I got one thing right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Oh shit, sorry.

I meant they will lose Mana, as in, they are going to get rid of the Mana resource for those specs.

As in, replace it with something else.
    Ah sorry I misread thanks for clarifying!

Quote Originally Posted by Eurhetemec View Post
    Are you a Mythic raider? Because if not, I have great difficulty feeling complaints about the loss of ML have any validity from you.
    Always been and always will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinchu View Post
    You know things change right? You know theres a global pandemic going on that has delayed everything right? Glad to know you see one clip and take it as gospel, and god forbid someone gets new information that changes how everything plays out. Thats not allowed to happen though apparently. Love it that he was right
    Man you must be the kind of person who loves shows about psychics and mediums.
    "The spirit of your brother is contacting me."
    "I don't have a brother."
    "I meant your uncle."
    "My uncle isn't dead."
    "Sorry, I meant to say your grandfather"
    "Wow! My grandfather died last year! You really are a psychic!"

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Probably the most interesting part.
    Can't wait to see DHs gutted, lol.

t. DH main

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pennem View Post
    3d tracking and being able to ping the map w/ share capabilities into channel is amazing. Might finally get rid of the need for coordinate tracker addons, maybe, Idk.

I am just a huge fan of utilizing as little addons as possible.
    Definitely. I am always looking to use less addons, and I think given the problems and reliance they cause, Blizzard are too. They've been a mixed blessing for WoW. They made it significantly more playable than other MMOs, back in the day, and showed the devs what they needed to develop, what players actually wanted, and so on, which gave WoW even more of an edge in the MMO wars (not that it needed one, but every bit helps!). Equally though them being "required" for a lot of content causes all sorts of problems as many players don't/won't download the right ones, or keep them up to date, and so on. I've played WoW since US open beta, and even I've had a number of situations, over the years, where what I thought was a problem with WoW, was a problem with an addon, or where an addon breaking or the like caused me to want to stop playing WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Justreading View Post
    Anyone else feel like they really are trying to prove they are listening to us?
    That's only good. From WoD to Legion was the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Can't wait to see DHs gutted, lol.

t. DH main
    If other classes are getting beefed up with more utility and spells by virtue of unpruning I can't imagine DHs not also getting some stuff. I really doubt they will ever bring back meta demo.

Quote Originally Posted by FuujCraft View Post
    I hope they remove Holy Power from Paladins.
    Holy power works fine for Retri.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlands-is-fake View Post
    The fact that they even made the blog post means build is coming tonight. It's not a Tuesday so people aren't expecting regular news updates from Blizzard. The reason Ion made the post was likely because 1) he wanted to mark the occasion and 2) he wanted people to understand that that they'd be seeing tonight isn't finished, and some of it won't even make it into the game. I do the same IRL at my work when presenting unfinished work.
    Also the blog says "in the coming days" and he mentioned it was meant to be out earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    If other classes are getting beefed up with more utility and spells by virtue of unpruning I can't imagine DHs not also getting some stuff. I really doubt they will ever bring back meta demo.
    I don't mind something to make DH gameplay more engaging. But usually, class overhauls translate to making the class unidentifiable, haha.

I hope we get a build tonight. I'm fine with alpha later in the week, I just need the datamine party injected into my veins.

3+ Year Old Account
    If they're changing class resources can Shadow Priest have something else other than Insanity? Void maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I hope we get a build tonight. I'm fine with alpha later in the week, I just need the datamine party injected into my veins.
    Same. I'm ok with not getting an Alpha invite (I could use a 'no Alpha club' signature lmao), I just want to see things datamined.
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

"PVP Vendors"

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please let shamans have something good, I just don't like the fact that almost all the unique stuff about us already exists in another class as either the same or flat out better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy moly I'm awake.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Always been and always will be.
    You love saying these things which trigger my inner nerd, don't you lol?

You haven't "always been" unless you started playing WoW in WoD? Did you? Arrgh lol.

But yes okay I will allow that removing ML was more annoying for you than most. Still, it wasn't much of an issue for the vast bulk of players, even at endgame. People actually making Mythic progression (not just downing the first Mythic boss or two just before the next tier hits) may have been using ML - but few others were. Realize that you're in the top few percent of endgame players.

This reminds me of the time in the UK when some guy stood up in a talk show and said "I earn £100k/per year and I am in the bottom 50% of earners!" and it's like, no, no you really, really are not. You're in the top 5-6% lol.

This is sounding good. Nice job, Blizzard. I hope we get an alpha build tonight, I'm ready to see some datamining!

Also, nice to Blizzard to add another reminder for the slow among us that the Necrolord plate set is literally the best. Just the best.