Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    So as I speculated, very complete Alpha.
    Same as always

Quote Originally Posted by towelliee View Post
    I'm glad you were right !!

From that dev update I don't think even a build is coming today, rather in the next couple days instead?

Let the trolling and spergging begin!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by towelliee View Post
    I don’t see the bill yet so obviously you are a liar and a fake and a scam artist and only want money and whatever else this forum can say

do I sound like one of the cool guys on the forum now?

Honestly in this five months of nothing I really do appreciate you coming in with your little hints and talking

Also I do not PVP but the vendor change has me excited

Quote Originally Posted by Clickbait Mick View Post
    From that dev update I don't think even a build is coming today, rather in the next couple days instead?
    Alpha invites in the coming days and presumably gameplay.
    Hopefully a build today, but yeah, it's not certain at all.

We remain guided by the core philosophies that we articulated at BlizzCon: player agency and empowering choices. We can’t wait to share details of these systems with you as soon as we’re able—one of our main lessons learned from past expansions is the vital importance of carving out a large window in our alpha and beta for feedback and iteration on these endgame systems.
    Very uplifting quote from them. Confidence in this expansion is rising.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlands-is-fake View Post
    Maybe from your point of view as an experienced PvPer. To a scrub it seems hard to understand and get into. There's a ton of people requesting solo queuing because of that.
    I may have been an experienced pvper in the past. I went into BFA as a washed up ex rank1 who had to learn from scratch. I've grinded my way up in 2v2 , got my rating up slowly and better and better people applied in lfg as my rating slowly went up, untill i managed to get gladiator again. It took over a thousand games of 3s too, but it was all grind with zero community or help, just solo q-ing basically.

Quote Originally Posted by Clickbait Mick View Post
    Well, they wouldn't say Alpha is ready to go if they didn't already have a complete build ready to show people. So they have no reason to wait. So yes, they'll probably un-encrypt the build today or tomorrow, test the servers are all ready to go, then start passing out alpha invites over the rest of the week

Wonder what my odds of entering the Alpha is. What with not being a hardcore mythic raider, hardcore PvPer or streamer. I do have an (to my faint memory) unbroken subscription stretching back to late MoP. And i was invited to the BfA Alpha without a key, so who knows.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    Well, they wouldn't say Alpha is ready to go if they didn't already have a complete build ready to show people. So they have no reason to wait. So yes, they'll probably un-encrypt the build today or tomorrow, test the servers are all ready to go, then start passing out beta invites over the rest of the week
    They have reason to wait until this message has sunk in properly. So tomorrow or sometime later this week. Just because they ahve the playable build ready doenst mean it is necessarily a good idea to launch it immediately.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    I don’t see the bill yet so obviously you are a liar
    Towelliee doesn't get brownie points for just saying "Alpha won't be last week." I've been saying that every week this year

Quote Originally Posted by Veldoranz View Post
    PvP vendors are returning lawl.
    from the looks of the post ONLY for people doing rated pvp...

Quote Originally Posted by FuujCraft View Post
    Oribos looks amazing!!

https://tinyurl.com/oribos-alpha
    No surprises there.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    Same as always
    No, I don't think we ever had a complete class changes on arrival, plus one zone with dungeon, plus another arriving later this months with one of the xpac main features (Thorgast). It seems they are speeding builds/things up. 2020 still target, bois!
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    No, I don't think we ever had a complete class changes on arrival, plus one zone with dungeon, plus another arriving later this months with one of the xpac main features (Thorgast). It seems they are speeding builds up.
    To be fair, they don't necessarily say complete class changes. They just said that everyone will have new spells, which likely means the unpruned abilities, which does not equate to immediate class changes, at least in the way we are considering it.

Quote Originally Posted by tmamass View Post
    from the looks of the post ONLY for people doing rated pvp...
    It would be nice if there is also honor to buy worse gear doing bgs

Here we are bois...
    I AM MY SCARS!
    -Illidan, Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    They have reason to wait until this message has sunk in properly. So tomorrow or sometime later this week. Just because they ahve the playable build ready doenst mean it is necessarily a good idea to launch it immediately.
    "The message has sunk in properly" Less than a third of the playerbase pays attention to datamining. And it shouldn't have to sink in. Closed beta is specifically for people who do media coverage of the game. But we're talking about encryption. Not alpha access, which is right in Ion's letter says "later THIS week". If they saw your posting history I'd say your odds of getting alpha access is ZERO

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    To be fair, they don't necessarily say complete class changes. They just said that everyone will have new spells, which likely means the unpruned abilities, which does not equate to immediate class changes, at least in the way we are considering it.
    Ye well, I member in the past early builds having NO changes for certain classes/specs, missing talents etc. Seems not to be the case this time (and ofc nothing is final).
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.