Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Resources? Hope they're talking about shadow priest insanity/void form garbo.

Cautious optimism.

I really want to play WoW again but BFA broke me. I just cant do it.
    Please Blizzard.. let me love this game again.

Quote Originally Posted by Demsi View Post
    "This first batch of invitations will mainly go out to long-time WoW players with active accounts in good standing"

Do i need to sub again then? i really want to get into the alpha.
    You're not a streamer so don't expect an invite.

That's nice. I hope Priests get a big revamp especially Shadow and Holy.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    You're not a streamer so don't expect an invite.
    I am not a streamer and I've got into the last few Alpha's (and Beta's). So your logic is flawed. I think my sub has been uninterrupted for 15 years tho
    "If you don't know who I am -- then maybe your best course is to tread lightly." - W.W.

Can't wait for preach to start producing actual shadowlands content.
    I hope he'll be going over class changes first, especially the resource changes (please sth other than shadow orbs or insanity for shadow priests).

Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    Please, please, PLEASE.... NO MORE ANY SORT OF "CHARACTER MAX LEVEL POWER UPS"!!!!!!
    Just sick of it.... Give us back list of BIS items that we put hard work and effort into obtaining, and once we're "done", we do feel some sort of accomplishment!

Sick of endless artifact power grinds and slot-machine-rng-sh*t-fest item procs!
    They don't want you to have an "end" they want you to be subbed forever.

Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    Players: Everything Blizzard does is just a retention mechanic designed to keep you subbed for as long as possible.

Also players: Gear is really fucking boring. We have infinitely repeatable content, why is all the gear that drops from it exactly the same?

Quote Originally Posted by Demsi View Post
    "This first batch of invitations will mainly go out to long-time WoW players with active accounts in good standing"

Do i need to sub again then? i really want to get into the alpha.
    I mean you could, but I'm sure by the wording it means "Long Time subscribers" not people with an account of old age.

Quote Originally Posted by JacobMarley View Post
    PVP Vendors back = I am back

Edit: I really hope through the upgrading system that PVPers can once again have the best gear for PVP to be obtainable purely from PVP. Pretty please tell me it’s back to a cataclysm / mists of pandaria system :’( <3
    Trinkets will always be an iffy one in that regard. Can't control if a random PvE trinket just ends up being stupidly good in PvP. Regardless, this is a fantastic change. More agency for PvPers to choose their gear path, no longer totally at the whim of random drops and what Blizz has deemed your gear to be. Plus, upgrading PvP gear directly with Conquest?! That's a great step forward.

Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    Or so they thought, but in reality they pushed players away faster.

Quote Originally Posted by Phatte View Post
    I am not a streamer and I've got into the last few Alpha's (and Beta's). So your logic is flawed. I think my sub has been uninterrupted for 15 years tho
    My subscription has also been uninterrupted for 11 years. The only invitation I ever got was MoP. I don't believe that you got into the last few alphas AT ALL.

Quote Originally Posted by Phatte View Post
    That's... Sad. You've really seen the downfall eh lol
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

Im over BFA at this point, even with 100% additional experience. If I don't get into the alpha in the next few weeks, I'll probably just unsub until Shadowlands. I'm curious to see what class changes are coming though.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    Please, please, PLEASE.... NO MORE ANY SORT OF "CHARACTER MAX LEVEL POWER UPS"!!!!!!
    Just sick of it.... Give us back list of BIS items that we put hard work and effort into obtaining, and once we're "done", we do feel some sort of accomplishment!

Sick of endless artifact power grinds and slot-machine-rng-sh*t-fest item procs!
    Agree soooo much!

My subscription has also been uninterrupted for 11 years. The only invitation I ever got was MoP. I don't believe that you got into the last few alphas AT ALL.
    You can feel free to go back through my comment history. I have no reason to make it up. Ive also been straight forward and admit that I dont do any sort of feed back or anything to help the developers .... lol. I play the alpha for a few days and then back out of it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tru View Post
    That's... Sad. You've really seen the downfall eh lol
    I've enjoyed the wild ride with both the ups and downs
    "If you don't know who I am -- then maybe your best course is to tread lightly." - W.W.

Get your "no-beta-club badges" ready.

I've been subbed since classic (interrupted at times). I've also got into almost every alpha/beta. So I doubt he's lying.

15+ Year Old Account
    Much of those features remain a work-in-progress and, especially in an alpha setting, the game’s data contains numerous experiments and discarded ideas, so please take what you might find via datamining with a grain of salt.
    You can bet this will be completely ignored once that first wave of datamining comes through.

As for who gets in and doesn't, yes, streamers and game journalists will get early invites, but so do long time players, and unbroken subs are not a pre-req; I was in the 1st alpha wave for BfA and I have been a casual player since Mists, really, and I barely played at all the few months before the alpha launched, and I've canceled my sub many times over the past 14 years. I've been in every alpha/beta save WoD since Cataclysm, and I always do my best to provide feedback on quests, dungeons, in game weirdness, etc. Good luck everybody!

pvp vendors and classes, good,

but there is still so much wrong with the game

gear quisition, gear not mattering, some sort of ap farm (they said that this time it wont happen but the currency still exists so we have to see)
    catch up mechanics, wq tied to reputations, pathfinder etc....

i feel like these are still big problems