Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    Well your parses on your hunter are still really bad. So you cant play the easiest class in the game very well. It's not my fault your guild didn't want to carry you anymore

Btw, if raiding sucks so much without titanforging then why did you kill Archimonde 27 times during WOD?
    My parses on hunter are really good, you cant read logs if orange parses are bad. A lot better than yours for sure

It was at WoD that made people realize killing 27 times a boss for absolutely nothing was super tiresome. I wanted to go bench so many times... guess I was needed too much.

Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    My parses on hunter are really good, you cant read logs if orange parses are bad. A lot better than yours for sure

It was at WoD that made people realize killing 27 times a boss for absolutely nothing was super tiresome. I wanted to go bench so many times... guess I was needed too much.
    You only get orange parse when you have killed the bosses 20 times already and outgear the content. But on progression where performance really matters your parses are all green and very very bad. You are just not a very good player. And you cannot get gear when your guild doesn't carry you

So you had to clear the raid 27 times before you realized it was boring? It sounds like you're either a liar or just no very smart xD
    Last edited by Kaver; 2020-04-06 at 07:15 PM.

You only get orange parse when you have killed the bosses 20 times already and outgear the content. But on progression where performance really matters your parses are all green and very very bad. You are just not a very good player. And you cannot get gear when your guild doesn't carry you

So you had to clear the raid 27 times before you realized it was boring? It sounds like you're either a liar or just no very smart xD
    Outgear the content XD dude why are you commenting if you are have no clue what are you talking about?
    You cannot outgear the content if you are behind other guilds from the very start. You can CATCH UP with them, but not outgear, especially when there is no titanforging.

I also think you have serious issues with reading with comprehension. So I am going to leave this quote here for you to try to understand what I said:

What the heck are you talking about? You only can get orange parse if you outperformed others of the same classes as you are depending on your raid's overall gear level, skill level, damage output and how fast you down the boss.
    Check out my drones guide!

Quote Originally Posted by David Howard X View Post
    What the heck are you talking about? You only can get orange parse if you outperformed others of the same classes as you are depending on your raid's overall gear level, skill level, damage output and how fast you down the boss.
    But you always see the difference between good and bad players during progression while the mechanics are still relevant. Once the teams start to outgear the content you're able to ignore the mechanics more and more. This is when the bad players will be able to just tunnel the boss and the difference between good and bad players becomes smaller.

If you take a good player and a bad player and ask them to attack a target dummy, then the difference in performance between them will be very small. So once the bosses become target dummies, the bad player is able to get very close to the good player.

And just to clarify, when I say a "bad player" it is still someone who are able to do mythic raiding but is just not performing very well during progression

TL;DR: Parses during progression matter. Parses after 20 kills don't matter. Because at that point the bosses are target dummies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefall View Post
    Uh, what part of that is armchair psychology?
    Does it really need to be explained to you? That's sad. I figured reading a simple link would suffice, and I even chose urban dictionary so the words wouldn't confuse you.

Saying that people only dislike TF because "they base too much of their IRL self-worth on a video game so someone else having good gear threatens them" is both a strawman as well as armchair psychology. You're equating a preference with mental deficiency, such as basing self-worth on a video game, just because "it sounds good in your head".

Dance around it all you want. Your logic is incredibly flawed. Maybe make a good argument next time?

But you always see the difference between good and bad players during progression while the mechanics are still relevant. Once the teams start to outgear the content you're able to ignore the mechanics more and more. This is when the bad players will be able to just tunnel the boss and the difference between good and bad players becomes smaller.

If you take a good player and a bad player and ask them to attack a target dummy, then the difference in performance between them will be very small. So once the bosses become target dummies, the bad player is able to get very close to the good player.

And just to clarify, when I say a "bad player" it is still someone who are able to do mythic raiding but is just not performing very well during progression

TL;DR: Parses during progression matter. Parses after 20 kills don't matter. Because at that point the bosses are target dummies.
    I disagree with you. A good player will be able to minimize the damage they take during the raid battle and at the same time do a great amount of damage. How much does a dead DPS does? Zero, right.
    Check out my drones guide!