first batch of invits will mainly go out to long-time WoW players with active subs

What a good bait, don't fall for it guys, you will get disappointed xD

And that's why the invites are sent to the people they are sent to.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormvind View Post
    My sub is active anyways because I'm playing.
    Let's hope you get an invitation

Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    What a good bait, don't fall for it guys, you will get disappointed xD
    this is the first time Blizz is asking for money to get invited to alpha/beta of an expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Been playing since '05 non-stop.

Will I get in? Probably not.

Will I be mad? No.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

10+ Year Old Account
    Playing almost non stop since Ulduar, dunno if it's "long time" for Blizzard :/

Quote Originally Posted by dlhak View Post
    this is the first time Blizz is asking for money to get invited to alpha/beta of an expansion.
    How are they asking for money? They are just prioritizing loyal subs.
    I been subbed to the game since Vanilla only dropping sub for some of BFA (all of 8.2 mostly) I have been apart of WoD, Legion, and BFA Alpha so I assume I will get this one too, but since My sub dropped idk. I think this is how they should do Alpha.

Send invites to loyal players and major content creators 1st. Then when raid testing and stuff starts send invites out to high end mythic raiders. Someone who just started the game in BFA or Legion really has no reason to be in an Alpha.

I'm a long time player in good standing with an active sub, and I wouldn't play it even if they sent me an invite; just like I didn't accept last time I got a Beta invite. I have no interest in testing the game, I consider it a waste of my time and would rather let others who are interested in that doing it so I can play a polished version at release date. Well, as close to it as possible considering Blizzard doesn't listen to feedback, apparently.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Don't create pointless threads. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead