Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Worgen are furries.
    Tauren are furries
    undead are necrophile bait.

you think a fox and panda person are furries, but a cow person and wolf person arnt?
    You forgot about spacegoats

Worgen are furries.
    Tauren are furries
    undead are necrophile bait.

you think a fox and panda person are furries, but a cow person and wolf person arnt?
    I don't think I said anything about what is an animal and what isn't. Also if that's your criteria then wtf is undead up there for lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    You forgot about spacegoats
    They said "Draenei i agree on" so no need for me to elaborate, but yeah
    Vulpera- fox furry
    Panda- Panda furry
    Draenei- Goat furry
    Worgen- Wolf furry
    Tauren- Cow furry
    Undead- Necrophile.

I am fine with the races,but if people are gunna complain about the vulpera being "furry bait" then they shouldnt act liek the rest are fine.
    Kultiran are chubby chaser bait too.
    trolls are foot fetish.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Synical123 View Post
    I don't think I said anything about what is an animal and what isn't. Also if that's your criteria then wtf is undead up there for lol
    its literally in the very messege you qouted.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

5+ Year Old Account
    I remember MoP.

People hated MoP Because:
    Hated MoP because of the new Lore
    Hated MoP because of the new enemies
    Hated MoP because the zones were big
    Hated MoP because of Horde storyline
    Hated MoP because of Alliance storyline
    Hated MoP because of challenge modes
    Hated MoP because of Legendary questline (requiring RF)
    Hated MoP because Monks
    Hated MoP because of Panda and Kung Fu Panda, being ugly fats and female pandas being weird (yeah i remember those posts)
    Hated MoP because it wasnt a challenge (wut?)
    Hated MoP because of Voljin murdering attempt and Krassarang WIlds pvp
    Hated MoP because too many buttons to press
    Hated MoP because raids were slow
    Hated MoP because raids were too quick
    Hated MoP because of Korkron genocide by Thrall
    Hated MoP because limited time transmogs, gear and titles
    Hated MoP because of Competitive and timed Scenarios and Dungeons
    Hated MoP because of Brawlers guild
    Hated MoP because of Rare Spawns being super rare
    Hated MoP because Treasures were rare

And the list... goes on goes on goes on goes on.

People really bashed MoP because of ANYTHING.... yet its still the best expansion to level fucking up your alts.

:rubs his lego xuen cloak with pride <3:

They said "Draenei i agree on" so no need for me to elaborate, but yeah
    Vulpera- fox furry
    Panda- Panda furry
    Draenei- Goat furry
    Worgen- Wolf furry
    Tauren- Cow furry
    Undead- Necrophile.

I am fine with the races,but if people are gunna complain about the vulpera being "furry bait" then they shouldnt act liek the rest are fine.
    Kultiran are chubby chaser bait too.
    trolls are foot fetish.

- - - Updated - - -

its literally in the very messege you qouted.
    The comment you were commenting on didn't say anything about furry they just said they were fuckin awful. Guessing you're a furry who assumed people were making fun of furries? lol

Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    MoP lore wise was probably the greatest story they produced from stratch. What's even more impressing is that it wasn't barebones, it was rich and actually made sense.

If MoP doesn't fit Warcraft, how does Shadowlands do? Or BfA? I can't recall hearing anything about Shadowlands or Azeroth the Titan Soul in RTS games. Or are you just being picky now?
    I would argue that MoP was the second best major lore expansion/revamp after WC3. It expanded a lot of Titan lore and gave more background relevance to the Zandalari (and then the tol'vir/Uldum in Chronicle), expanded lore surrounding the Old Gods and, as cringey as it was occasionally, did help flesh out the Horde and Alliance better. I don't like how the Garrosh storyline ended but I enjoyed the lead up to it.

Tbh I feel like Legion, BfA and probably Shadowlands lack (or will lack) what I think Wrath, MoP and even Cata had in terms of lore and story. There's an aspect of 'living, breathing world' that's been lost imo. Everything seems more like DBZ now.

Op clearly has a anti panda agenda going on here. Racism is not ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Techno-Druid View Post
    Tbh I feel like Legion, BfA and probably Shadowlands lack (or will lack) what I think Wrath, MoP and even Cata had in terms of lore and story. There's an aspect of 'living, breathing world' that's been lost imo. Everything seems more like DBZ now.
    It's because the main theme of Legion was "Legion invaded Azeroth" and of BfA was "The planet is dying", but you just never felt it outside of a few zones. And Shadowlands, well... it just throws the rules of life and death in Warcraft upside down basically so it won't feel that Warcraft'y is my fear. It's as much fantasy to a world already set in fantasy setting as it is to real life.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synical123 View Post
    The comment you were commenting on didn't say anything about furry they just said they were fuckin awful. Guessing you're a furry who assumed people were making fun of furries? lol
    Nah, i make fun of furries all the time, but if you are gunna hate 1 race for being "furry bait" make fun of them all.
    legit seen so many worgen players go "lol vulpera are shity, just furry bait, a small cute fox race, fucking furries"
    my dude, your playing a big buff wolf, your literally a furry.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Well, you're surely not convincing anyone by using capslock and expletives.

Nah, i make fun of furries all the time, but if you are gunna hate 1 race for being "furry bait" make fun of them all.
    legit seen so many worgen players go "lol vulpera are shity, just furry bait, a small cute fox race, fucking furries"
    my dude, your playing a big buff wolf, your literally a furry.
    Once again, no one in your quotes that I was referring to brought up furries, you did lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Malikath View Post
    That's ironic, that's what I suspect the OP is doing, attempting to discredit anyone pro-MoP by arguing to absurdity a claim with no real substantiation.
    The good thing is that the inverse is equally true as you are also allowed to like anything.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    How about I hated the panda expansion because it hit right on the heals of the kung-fu panda movies and was clearly a bland marketing exploit?
    Does that clear up why for you?
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kemsa View Post
    I remember MoP.

People hated MoP Because:
    Hated MoP because of the new Lore
    Hated MoP because of the new enemies
    Hated MoP because the zones were big
    Hated MoP because of Horde storyline
    Hated MoP because of Alliance storyline
    Hated MoP because of challenge modes
    Hated MoP because of Legendary questline (requiring RF)
    Hated MoP because Monks
    Hated MoP because of Panda and Kung Fu Panda, being ugly fats and female pandas being weird (yeah i remember those posts)
    Hated MoP because it wasnt a challenge (wut?)
    Hated MoP because of Voljin murdering attempt and Krassarang WIlds pvp
    Hated MoP because too many buttons to press
    Hated MoP because raids were slow
    Hated MoP because raids were too quick
    Hated MoP because of Korkron genocide by Thrall
    Hated MoP because limited time transmogs, gear and titles
    Hated MoP because of Competitive and timed Scenarios and Dungeons
    Hated MoP because of Brawlers guild
    Hated MoP because of Rare Spawns being super rare
    Hated MoP because Treasures were rare

And the list... goes on goes on goes on goes on.

People really bashed MoP because of ANYTHING.... yet its still the best expansion to level fucking up your alts.

:rubs his lego xuen cloak with pride <3:
    Pretty much.

*rubs my own MoP lego cloaks with pride* So pretty...

Still annoys me we can't mog the effect onto another cloak.

Also you forgot battle pets. People whined so much about those and today there is a huge community around them.
    Last edited by Pakheth; 2020-04-07 at 06:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pakheth View Post

Looks pretty Asian to me.
    a robe and a katana , both elements were already in wow without being heavily stylized to invoke real world asian stuff , I'll explain myself better : a slight inspiration would have been perfectly fine but even the pandaren writings are stylized to resemble real world asian characters , chinese lanterns dangling from roofs.

I liked the expansion overall but I felt too much the real world influences in a videogame , sorta like in FF9's Italian localization when Gidan(Zidane) straight up states Carmen (Ruby) is spanish . Some other members of the tantalus speak in accents ( Baku/Kalò -speaks naples dialect , Cinna/Er Cina -speaks in roman , Marcus is goofy German and Steiner sometimes throws latin words in the mix). To none of those in the game get's attributed a provenience , it's just how they speak , that's why the case of Carmen/Ruby stands out because it's implied there is spain somewhere in Gaia ,lol.

- - - Updated - - -

plus i mean chen in warcraft 3

literally wore a straw hat... a VERY asian themed robe, and had the "carries around a large keg" something seen in a few asian legends.
    Well yes , ok the attire is asian , but they could have avoided transplanting everything chinese inside the game. Mist of pandaria theme stands out too much from the rest of the game's fantasy IMO.
    Nevertheless I played it from start to finish , didn't prevent me from having fun with it especially playing an unkillable blood dk tank at the time.
    Last edited by valax; 2020-04-07 at 07:23 PM.

MoP is the new Wrath/BC. Loved and adored by people who started in Cata or MoP and elevated to a legendary status well beyond how good it actual was during its time.

Quote Originally Posted by Clickbait Mick View Post
    MoP is the new Wrath/BC. Loved and adored by people who started in Cata or MoP and elevated to a legendary status well beyond how good it actual was during its time.
    Started in BC, raided every tier at the highest difficulty other then dragon soul since black temple to hellfire citadel, MoP is still my favorite, try again.

Quote Originally Posted by Malikath View Post
    Started in BC, raided every tier at the highest difficulty other then dragon soul since black temple to hellfire citadel, MoP is still my favorite, try again.
    Good for you - you're an outlier and always will be.

Assuming that someone doesn't like Pandas when they say that they don't like MoP is just dismissal of criticism.

MoP had its bright points (TI, ToT island), and its low points (leveling, dungeons, terrible content pacing). It was the middle of the road expansion so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    I don't really have a lot of criticism for MoP as an expansion because I had a lot of fun during it, lots of good memories. However that scenario A Little Patience can go fuck itself. 40 years old man can't be more experienced than 10.000 years old elf who fought in the most apocalyptic conflict in history.

Oh and the ending. Jaina should've 100% gotten the kill, fuck Taran Zhu and his whole "we all suffered from his atrocities" BS.
    sadly night elves getting shafted isn't a MoP only problem