Maybe in 50 minutes ? Or 1h50...
    I AM MY SCARS!
    -Illidan, Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Gangreflamme View Post
    Maybe in 50 minutes ? Or 1h50...
    50 mins if we go by their trend this week, although, @Marlamin correct me, I think new builds usually happen around 4-6pm PST.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    50 mins if we go by their trend this week, although, @Marlamin correct me, I think new builds usually happen around 4-6pm PST.
    If they make another post today, I wonder what it will be about? Hopefully character customization.

They could give Undead Blood Elf skins to normal Belfs to let players recreate the Dark Ranger look. But Dark Ranger as a class is a "Never ever".
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone I don't like
    Something I perceive as stupid or overly emotional.
    A quote that justifies my ideology, or attributes my opposition's position to ignorance or selfishness. - Some Nobody

That is too late, ain't no one got the TIME! It better be in 50 min so we can FREAK OUT!!!

New builds -usually- happen late in the Blizz workday, but again, they've been doing pretty structured planning this week so they might have a specific time in mind. If they push it in the EU evening/US morning (next few hours) it'll generate the most hype. Late in the workday US time would miss out on some EU hype.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcinatoss View Post
    imagine though... first few lines of datamined info: hero_class_dark_ranger. Gawd dayum i'd coom
    If it was necromancer, I would lose my shit. I LOVE playing necromancers.

100% gonna take skellington mage covenant. I wasn't planning on it but as soon as I saw that as an ability I was like "yes, ma'am"

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to guess that at 10 AM they will have a blog post, with a blog post about Soulbinds, then 1pm datamining (or 4pm who knows)

I honestly can't foresee any situation where they would be hiding a new class, what's the benefit? Other than it being so barebones that they have no footage or anything, but that doesn't even make sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    I honestly can't foresee any situation where they would be hiding a new class, what's the benefit? Other than it being so barebones that they have no footage or anything, but that doesn't even make sense.
    Maybe we could get a class later in the expansion, even though that seems unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    oh wait asmon himself dosent play classic anymore because once you "cap" your character theres no incentive to play, IE why the devs want some sort of permenent progression via artifacts.
    Yup exactly. The whole thing with the artifact weapon in legion and necklace legion is you would hit max level get your raiding stuff and then you were basically done until the next patch unless you liked playing alts. I think bfa went a bit to far towards making alts annoying to get geared up for a while but both legion and bfa did great jobs with making playing on your main nearly always useful. There were always reasons to be doing stuff which in theory in an mmo is a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by TarzoEzio View Post
    Maybe we could get a class later in the expansion, even though that seems unlikely.
    Maybe. Maybe something like Allied Races, but for classes? Extremely unlikely, and still even more unlikely considering they didn't announce it at Blizzcon, even as a concept.

*Cries in Necromancer*

I wanna transform into a Lich, damn it. Is that too much to ask? Demon Hunters can become Demons, and Warlocks/DK's have entire armies behind their backs. GIMME MY LICH POWERS!

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    *Cries in Necromancer*

I wanna transform into a Lich, damn it. Is that too much to ask? Demon Hunters can become Demons, and Warlocks/DK's have entire armies behind their backs. GIMME MY LICH POWERS!
    Beg for playable Necrolords.

*Cries in Necromancer*

Mages get spooky scary skellington covenant. It'll have to do

Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    Mages get spooky scary skellington covenant. It'll have to do
    Ugh...

Maldraxxus, here I come, I guess...

Wait, I just realized. I play Ret. *Laughs in Bastion*

New feature: Instead of Allied Races, we'll recruit bunch of Allied Classes mid expansion.

*Cries in Necromancer*

Play Mage and join Necrolords. Problem solved.

Where will King Mrgl-Mrgl be in Shadowlands?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Where will King Mrgl-Mrgl be in Shadowlands?
    Or worse, where will Nesingwary be ?