Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post
    I wonder how each of the expansions stacks up in terms of quests/XP available. For example is Cataclysm which covered 5 levels the same as those that covered 10?
    they said you should be able to level up to max in each expansion you chose, so i guess, you can do so in cata as well (or Pandaria for that matter)

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Lol.. they really enjoy teasing us.
    You would think after the toilet that is BFA there would be a little less teasing and a little more bam bam wham KEKW

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder how each of the expansions stacks up in terms of quests/XP available. For example is Cataclysm which covered 5 levels the same as those that covered 10?
    Also, Pandaria has more quests and zones than BFA, so I wonder if BFA quest exp will be higher or pandaria lower? Or if you choose pandaria you wont have to do all the zones to get to 50? I cant imagine it weill be as easy as choosing the expansion with the least zones/quests (in case you want to do it as fast as possible).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Probably just means that you should be level 50 by the time you finish up the last questing zone. So Pandaria levelling would take you through Jade Forest, Valley of Four Winds, Krasarang, Kun-Lai, Towlong Steppes and Dread Wastes and during/at the end of Dread Wastes you would hit lvl 50. Currently you can do one, maybe one and half zones in the 80 to 90 bracket Pandaria sits in.
    Probably likely what they meant but that really leaves me wondering how fast BFA leveling is going to be. 3 zones for 40 levels, you be leveling so quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyfang View Post
    Also, Pandaria has more quests and zones than BFA, so I wonder if BFA quest exp will be higher or pandaria lower? Or if you choose pandaria you wont have to do all the zones to get to 50? I cant imagine it weill be as easy as choosing the expansion with the least zones/quests (in case you want to do it as fast as possible).
    Yeah it will be interesting. I'd be surprised if they require you to go from start to finish in whatever expansion you pick. That feels a bit too long considering it's meant to be 60% quicker than it is currently. Unless they've excluded invasions etc from that calculation. We shall find out in the test.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    One other oddball thought about "level through all zones."

I wonder if that means they're disabling exp for treasures. since otherwise WoD will be the fastest way to level to 50, and without doing any quests.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

quite OT but where is boub these days?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah it will be interesting. I'd be surprised if they require you to go from start to finish in whatever expansion you pick. That feels a bit too long considering it's meant to be 60% quicker than it is currently. Unless they've excluded invasions etc from that calculation. We shall find out in the test.
    The 60% quicker will be by virtue of you only using one expansion instead of all 7.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    The 60% quicker will be by virtue of you only using one expansion instead of all 7.
    What I mean is if you take the time it takes to go from 1-120 now and make it 60% quicker.... is that a full expansion worth of questing time if you had to complete all the zones in that expansion. But it's been a long since since I went to say, Outland, and completed every zone. So I can't remember how long it takes.

Playing Persona 3 and going through Tartarus, the one and only dungeon in the game, and realizing it's a huge tower with procedural generated floors, just like Torghast.
    Just an observation sorry. I am hyped as sh*t for the build

10+ Year Old Account

I wonder if that means they're disabling exp for treasures. since otherwise WoD will be the fastest way to level to 50, and without doing any quests.
    Im gonna take a wild guess that theyll nerf treasures and invasions wherever needed, they wont want one expansion to be significantly faster than the others.

Quote Originally Posted by FuujCraft View Post
    quite OT but where is boub these days?
    Inside your heart.

5+ Year Old Account

They already said they're altering things so that everyone doesn't level through WoD lol. That statement came out right around Blizzcon interviews, it's in one of those.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Inside your heart.
    Yes. Yes you are! <3

Inside your heart.
    Holy shit you still live.

Even Cata could be doable. It has 5 zones, divided for 40 levels. You'd need 8 levels per zone there.

Cata and Pandaria just had extremely long levels when they came out. You still needed to finish most of the zones to get the 5 levels they gave.

Inside your heart.

10+ Year Old Account
    Inside your heart.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by boubouille View Post
    inside your heart.
    The dead speak!

Where is the build blizzard? I know you're reading this.