Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    It's curious that we already have Maw raid armor files. I would assume Sylvanas is a boss in it, and it won't be at the tail end of the expansion then.

So.. what do we do for the rest of the expansion?
    Maybe we kill Sylvanas and it only makes the situation worse somehow. Similarly to how we killed KJ in the Tomb of Sargeras and it only meant going to Argus next. But I do agree I expected a Maw raid to be the penultimate or final one, not what looks to be the second one. In fact I somewhat expected each Covenant would get a themed raid, even if a small one for some, and then the fifth and final raid would be in the Maw, basing myself on the last two expansions featuring five raids total.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe as far as threats go we've discounted the rampaging Scourge as being major enough to warrant a patch all to itself?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

surprised mmochampion haven't posted their own datamined models yet

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Maybe we kill Sylvanas and it only makes the situation worse somehow. Similarly to how we killed KJ in the Tomb of Sargeras and it only meant going to Argus next. But I do agree I expected a Maw raid to be the penultimate or final one, not what looks to be the second one. In fact I somewhat expected each Covenant would get a themed raid, even if a small one for some, and then the fifth and final raid would be in the Maw, basing myself on the last two expansions featuring five raids total.
    I don't think Maw is the second raid. I think there's one inbetween: it could be Hakkar, or Kel'thuzad.

Does Ardenweald have an Azeroth map in It's skybox?

Quote Originally Posted by Throren View Post
    surprised mmochampion haven't posted their own datamined models yet
    They're being posted in one big dump sometime soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EVIMAjeUYAA4Xem?format=png&name=small[/IMG]

Does Ardenweald have an Azeroth map in It's skybox?
    Well that confirms it no more expansions ever on Azeroth. </s>

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    They're being posted in one big dump sometime soon.
    Any luck with Character Customization? Or same issues as Wowhead?

I don't think there will be anymore expansion. Azeorth is pretty packed with islands and continents now. Gotta move these new islands somewhere else or in a new realm.
    Check out my drones guide!

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    Any luck with Character Customization? Or same issues as Wowhead?
    Haven't looked, not my wheelhouse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Honestly, looks a lot more red and Earthy than I expected. I expected it to be foggy black with hints of ice cold.

- - - Updated - - -

HALT.

You will appreciate this plate Maw Raid set at once.

Thats baddass.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    I don't think Maw is the second raid. I think there's one inbetween: it could be Hakkar, or Kel'thuzad.
    I mean, there's armor for it already in the Alpha game files, and historically armor sets are always paired with their parent raid in the game files. We didn't see Tomb of Sargeras armor before the 8.2 PTR, for example. So the Maw raid has a high chance of being in the game's files in some fashion come release.

It may be a Nighthold situation where the third raid is in the game at release but actually launches months later, and we get a smaller one to tide us over in the meantime. Be that as it may, this makes a final raid in the Maw unlikely unless we revisit the location which seems unlikely.

We know the new character customization stuff is in, at least some of it

https://twitter.com/keyboardturn/sta...94016245137408

Just wowhead is putting that stuff off till last, if they can get it working. Hoping Mmochamp has better luck with it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alga View Post
    > Yep, totally looks small.

https://imgur.com/DL08izv
    Thats badass too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Throren View Post
    We know the new character customization stuff is in, at least some of it

https://twitter.com/keyboardturn/sta...94016245137408

Just wowhead is putting that stuff off till last, if they can get it working. Hoping Mmochamp has better luck with it
    Are they? Last I saw they were having issues rendering it in their viewer.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean, there's armor for it already in the Alpha game files, and historically armor sets are always paired with their parent raid in the game files. We didn't see Tomb of Sargeras armor before the 8.2 PTR, for example. So the Maw raid has a high chance of being in the game's files in some fashion come release.

It may be a Nighthold situation where the third raid is in the game at release but actually launches months later, and we get a smaller one to tide us over in the meantime. Be that as it may, this makes a final raid in the Maw unlikely unless we revisit the location which seems unlikely.
    Isn't the first raid supposed to be that place in Revandreth though? Castlevania? The one we saw the layout map for at Blizzcon?

My personal bet is:

Nathria --> Hakkar or Kel'thuzad --> Maw (Sylvanas) --> ???? (Jailer)

Quote Originally Posted by Alga View Post
    > Yep, totally looks small.

https://imgur.com/DL08izv
    Reminds me of Bard Dur from LOTR except even bigger.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    My personal bet is:

Nathria --> Hakkar or Kel'thuzad --> Maw (Sylvanas) --> ???? (Jailer)
    Makes some sense, but Blizzard never really does what we think they will do.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Haven't looked, not my wheelhouse.
    EDIT: Looking. Seeing new entries for Night Elves/Nightborne that are hooked up. Everything else might just not be properly hooked up yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Makes some sense, but Blizzard never really does what we think they will do.
    I think it's pretty clear that Sylvanas is the midboss. People think that because she's more popular she'll be the final boss, but forget what happened with Legion (KJ vs literal who OC as final boss)