Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    I want both Vulpera and Kelfin. First Kelfin is possible but if it's Vulpera, I'm still happy !

I don't think Sethrak has any chance to become Alliance. If they have a chance to be playable, It's on horde side with Zandalari and Vulpera.

Your welcome and I want to apologize for the finging pointing again. That came out of anger and emotion. From here(this goes everywhere including discords, other forums) I am just going to try to avoid fingering pointing and shaming. Its pointless and gets nowhere. Just fans the flames and I will seek to correct a lot of the damage caused in the past. And if Vulpera do end up being playable, I'll be mature about it and be happy for you guys. I think positive constructive debating like my last response was fine, and I can truly see many of you are very positive. And besides the only reason as I mentioned multiple times that I have been debating about Vulpera being less likely in favor of Kelfin is mostly because if anyone knows I am HUGE goblin nerd so the possibility of a well done goblin variant excites me a lot. Its mostly because I just feared Vulpera coming in place of Kelfin and I was seeing things with more of an us vs them mentality.

Quote Originally Posted by RayoftheSun View Post
    I would definitely play a Gilgoblin. Just imagine if these guys get bioluminescent fins and hair as a custom option. Its also been shown that they could likely be druids and monks if made playable.
    Gilgoblins could be possible in the next xpac if blizzard ads them as extra costumization options for goblins, just like wildhammer are being added for dwarves.

If horde don't want an allied race they don't get an allied race. There not the alliance.

It is not the same. It was always less about the appearance more seeing expanded lore with them. Having them as a custom option only feels souless. Not to mention the lack of voice lines, unique dances, heritage armor, druids and expanded, lore and furthermore. If gilgoblins were their were own race, then they would get their own expanded custom options one day.

what a wild necrobump