Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    dont forget, only reason old sarg even noticed broxigar because he was standing on top of a mountain of dead demons that he killed

Quote Originally Posted by mizeri View Post
    dont forget, only reason old sarg even noticed broxigar because he was standing on top of a mountain of dead demons that he killed
    In any case, he would go to the portal, regardless of whether Brox was there or not, although it is not logical how a titan the size of a planet could go through a portal, the size of which is maximum like a football field.

Quote Originally Posted by funcik View Post
    In the "War of the Ancients" it was directly written that the demons were stupid enough to go the distance of the strike. Of those demons, not a single one is known powerfull from which it can be completely concluded that they were demons as in the battle of Varian against the forces of Gul'dan, only Broxigar could not be surrounded because he was defending portal himself and Varian attacked Gul'dan's forces beacause was killed from behind.
    These were not strong demons, this would have been indicated or specified elsewhere, but no one made any clarifications. And given that the book says that the demons are stupid, it means they was manikins of a level no higher than fellguard.
    You can't really compare power levels in wow. It doesn't really work that way. Malfurion owned Sylvanas while she had jailer powers plus a bunch of undead and was taken down by an axe throw to the back. Realistically any caster could just burn a warrior before they got close enough to use a weapon and yet they don't.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    You can't really compare power levels in wow. It doesn't really work that way. Malfurion owned Sylvanas while she had jailer powers plus a bunch of undead and was taken down by an axe throw to the back. Realistically any caster could just burn a warrior before they got close enough to use a weapon and yet they don't.
    Sometimes magicians simply cannot burn a warrior with a spell. Jaina in "War crimes" using fireball only wounded warlord Zella.

Sometimes magicians simply cannot burn a warrior with a spell. Jaina in "War crimes" using fireball only wounded warlord Zella.
    They aren't magicians they are mages. A fireball is just a fireball. Setting someone on fire is different. Also she can create portals and do other stuff. You don't think she couldn't just make a portal in front of her to a volcano and deal with someone charging at her? Or polymorphing them then freezing them to death?

Broxigar doesn't even have it.

Well, tell me at least one powerful characters name whom Broxigar defeated.
    Just answer me, does defeating a vindicator is greater achievement than wounding a fallen titan itselt?

Grommash would win. Swap them around, and I don't think Broxigar could've done everything Grom did, but Grom would easily have been able to wound Sargeras similarly with the same weapon.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    This thread is a mess hah.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    They aren't magicians they are mages. A fireball is just a fireball. Setting someone on fire is different. Also she can create portals and do other stuff. You don't think she couldn't just make a portal in front of her to a volcano and deal with someone charging at her? Or polymorphing them then freezing them to death?
    Its funny how powerlevels work when plot demands someone to stay alive. Warlord Zaela is able to withstand an exploding Fireball because she was needed as a boss in a dungeon. When plot doesn't protect you could see Jaina's real power soloing the Undercity, rising a huge ship from the depths, having Orgrimmar by the throat etc etc. Another example is Sylvannas with her huge plot armor that hopefully ended now that we will go to the Shadowlands.
    Last edited by Darth-Piekus; 2020-04-09 at 11:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Just answer me, does defeating a vindicator is greater achievement than wounding a fallen titan itselt?
    This is one of the evidence that Grommash was able to defeat absolutely any mortal character in a 1 on 1. battle. Broxigar never defeated strong warriors, and, in principle, strong characters. Broxigar never won even the venerators or warchiefs orcs of other clans. And based on the battle against Varo'then, many conclude that Broxigar cannot be considered the greatest warrior of the Horde, since he does not have big victories against strong characters.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    This thread is a mess hah.
    Once I opened this topic to discreetly discuss this fight, but it all ends shit.
    Last edited by funcik; 2020-04-09 at 01:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth-Piekus View Post
    Its funny how powerlevels work when plot demands someone to stay alive. Warlord Zaela is able to withstand an exploding Fireball because she was needed as a boss in a dungeon. When plot doesn't protect you could see Jaina's real power soloing the Undercity, rising a huge ship from the depths, having Orgrimmar by the throat etc etc. Another example is Sylvannas with her huge plot armor that hopefully ended now that we will go to the Shadowlands.
    exactly
    except forget about Sylvannas losing her plot armor, she will be the first raid boss to raid us players and beat us and we run away instead for a 'change'

- - - Updated - - -

Killing Mannoroth is nothing? Wow, probably in vain the orcs set up a monument in that Canyon, and the Grommash Hold . Vain in "Chtonicles v.2" it was written about Mannoroth "... one of the Legion's greatest generals ...".

"Hold my beer" - says alternative Grommash to Broxigar. In the (WoD) raid against Archimonde, just did meet the demons at the portal arriving from there, and crushed everyone.
    why did u answer 2 different answers for same post!?
    whatever i'll just answer this
    yes killing Mannoroth is nothing, blame blizz, this demon only achievement we see is killing a gazelle critter in wc3, if it shows anything, it shows that legion is total sh8t, which a lot of other things show, like how KJ was flushed like toilet sh8t in TBC, or how they didn't even dominate their own capital planet since over 25k years and there is still resistance there (what a joke)
    At least they didn't de-power Sargeras, he is still insanely powerful titan, just he became a pervert who wants to rape Azeroth... (not a joke)
    And AU grom killed demons while everyone was there, not solo, and i doubt that Archi demons are higher ranked than Sargeras himself
    And lastly u use a line that even blizz said that there is 'minor' difference, so unless u can tell that both MU/AU have same power (they don't, i consider MU far superior) u can't use the line that 'MU & AU are same', because that same line also says 'with "minor" differences", minor u can interpret as u wish, and i wish to interpret it as they just share some background, and MU didn't take f8cking steroids and is actually skilled with axe
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    exactly
    except forget about Sylvannas losing her plot armor, she will be the first raid boss to raid us players and beat us and we run away instead for a 'change'
    I'm pretty sure she's done at this point. It's not the first or the last boss that beat the raid before but all of them died in the end by the raid.
    Last edited by Darth-Piekus; 2020-04-09 at 02:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    why did u answer 2 different answers for same post!?
    whatever i'll just answer this
    yes killing Mannoroth is nothing, blame blizz, this demon only achievement we see is killing a gazelle critter in wc3, if it shows anything, it shows that legion is total sh8t, which a lot of other things show, like how KJ was flushed like toilet sh8t in TBC, or how they didn't even dominate their own capital planet since over 25k years and there is still resistance there (what a joke)
    At least they didn't de-power Sargeras, he is still insanely powerful titan, just he became a pervert who wants to rape Azeroth... (not a joke)
    And AU grom killed demons while everyone was there, not solo, and i doubt that Archi demons are higher ranked than Sargeras himself
    And lastly u use a line that even blizz said that there is 'minor' difference, so unless u can tell that both MU/AU have same power (they don't, i consider MU far superior) u can't use the line that 'MU & AU are same', because that same line also says 'with "minor" differences", minor u can interpret as u wish, and i wish to interpret it as they just share some background, and MU didn't take f8cking steroids and is actually skilled with axe
    Grommash killed Mannoroth, who is an elite of the Legion’s troops and one of the greatest generals of the Legion according to “Chronicles v.2”, Cenarius, the strongest defenders of the Ashenvale which the demons of the Legion have feared since the time of the War of the Ancients. I don’t invent it, and give you comprehensive arguments, but you give me speculations not confirmed by anything other than your inventions.

Everything you say (Mannoroth-nothing,Cenarius-nothing,Nobundo-nothing, demons of Archimonde-nothing, etc.) is based on your speculation and not on the facts from the lore. I asked to name at least one worthy character whom Broxigar defeated - nothing. How many strong characters did Broxigar defeat in principle? - no one.
    Bring me the evidence from the lore that the demons from the Archimonde's raid are weaker than the demons whom Broxigar killed at the portal.
    Last edited by funcik; 2020-04-09 at 02:50 PM.

This is one of the evidence that Grommash was able to defeat absolutely any mortal character in a 1 on 1. battle. Broxigar never defeated strong warriors, and, in principle, strong characters. Broxigar never won even the venerators or warchiefs orcs of other clans. And based on the battle against Varo'then, many conclude that Broxigar cannot be considered the greatest warrior of the Horde, since he does not have big victories against strong characters.
    You still didn't answer me lol.

And Grommash was killed by Mannoroth in Wc3(by his explosion), and would die also in WoD if it wasn't for Garrosh there.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure she's done at this point. It's not the first or the last boss that beat the raid before but all of them died in the end by the raid.
    we still kill them, Sylvannas will let us run away or just kill them then someone else rez us or something

- - - Updated - - -

Grommash killed Mannoroth, who is an elite of the Legion’s troops and one of the greatest generals of the Legion according to “Chronicles v.2”, Cenarius, the strongest defenders of the Ashenvale which the demons of the Legion have feared since the time of the War of the Ancients. I don’t invent it, and give you comprehensive arguments, but you give me speculations not confirmed by anything other than your inventions.

Everything you say (Mannoroth-nothing,Cenarius-nothing,Nobundo-nothing, demons of Archimonde-nothing, etc.) is based on your speculation and not on the facts from the lore. I asked to name at least one worthy character whom Broxigar defeated - nothing. How many strong characters did Broxigar defeat in principle? - no one.
    Bring me the evidence from the lore that the demons from the Archimonde's raid are weaker than the demons whom Broxigar killed at the portal.
    Again Legion can say whatever it wants about its 'champions', in case u missed it, Legion conquered countless planets, yet they failed to beat Azeroth even once, in fact each invasion ends even worse than earlier to degree they are a joke
    Manaroth destroyed planets, that is his bio, but since he also get axed for breakfast those planets may have power of ants, if a human squash an ant do u consider him super? Legion does so
    Cenarious was annoying Legion for his ability to evade their wrath, his hit and run tactics, in WC3 they weren't afraid of him, just annoyed and want to get rid of him, a direct fight Cenarious would die, like every other wild god who went in direct combat with Legion during war of ancients
    And Broxigar best achievement is wounding Sargeras, and that achievement alone is worth more than beating anyone else (except beat LK, which that b8tch did...), as for 'evidence from lore', show me a single leader anywhere in entire history who doesn't use the best guards for himself not his lieutenants, I don't need evidence for that, that's literally the normal since the existence of society in entire history!
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

With all due respect. We have killed bosses much stronger than her. I don't see why she will get special treatment or any more bullshit plot armor.

With all due respect. We have killed bosses much stronger than her. I don't see why she will get special treatment or any more bullshit plot armor.
    she is currently a Super Saiyan.

she got an upgrade in model so she will probably go Super Saiyan 2
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2020-04-10 at 03:35 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    They had no prior build-up and instead tried to leech off of already established things people are familiar with. The Scourge? Maldraxxus did that. The Lich King? The Jailer did that. Frostmourne? The Runecarver made that. Sargeras corruption by demons and everything resulting from that? Also the Jailer's plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    You still didn't answer me lol.

And Grommash was killed by Mannoroth in Wc3(by his explosion), and would die also in WoD if it wasn't for Garrosh there.
    How many pit lords did Broxigar kill? How many wild gods did Broxigar kill?

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    she is currently a Super Sayian.

she got an upgrade in model so she will probably go Super Saiyan 2
    A Super Saiyan bullcrap she is. We defeated a dragon who could split the world with a sneeze. We ended the Lich King that had infinite power and an infinite army. We stopped the Burning Legion in their own homeworld and imprisoned Sargeras. We defeated Argus the Unmaker who is the Titan Soul of Argus. We defeated 3 Old Gods already. Sylvannas even with her powerup is nothing compared to them. Just because she killed a mere Orc Warrior and a weakened version of the Lich King doesn't make her automatically the most powerful being. That is mostly her fanbase headcanon.

Now back on topic. I would like to give the edge to Broxxigar because of the Weapon mostly.

A Super Saiyan bullcrap she is. We defeated a dragon who could split the world with a sneeze. We ended the Lich King that had infinite power and an infinite army. We stopped the Burning Legion in their own homeworld and imprisoned Sargeras. We defeated Argus the Unmaker who is the Titan Soul of Argus. We defeated 3 Old Gods already. Sylvannas even with her powerup is nothing compared to them. Just because she killed a mere Orc Warrior and a weakened version of the Lich King doesn't make her automatically the most powerful being. That is mostly her fanbase headcanon.

Now back on topic. I would like to give the edge to Broxxigar because of the Weapon mostly.
    she has plot armor bigger than ours
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    They had no prior build-up and instead tried to leech off of already established things people are familiar with. The Scourge? Maldraxxus did that. The Lich King? The Jailer did that. Frostmourne? The Runecarver made that. Sargeras corruption by demons and everything resulting from that? Also the Jailer's plan.