Apparently, daggers must be a mile long now

LOL they all look as big as two-handed swords. What is going on?

TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

7+ Year Old Account
    They look cooler when they are bigger.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Have you seen some of the swords in the game?

Besides, this is hardly new.

5+ Year Old Account
    I love the green meathook. How are we going to stab enemies with those again?

It's like in Dragon Origins where the execute animation has you stab the Ogre with your main hand weapon. Even if said weapon is a mace. Ouch.

Oh, I see WoW artists are still confusing sickles with daggers. That's cool.

lol, is this your first alpha? Scaling might be off or model viewers are bugged, just wait till you see them ingame and even if they are not bugged, there are plenty of smaller daggers in the game available for transmog.

Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    Oh, I see WoW artists are still confusing sickles with daggers. That's cool.
    There is no "sickle" weapon type.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    There is no "sickle" weapon type.
    Sickles would be more effective swung like a sword, axe, or mace. Very little effect when stabbed like a dagger.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Quote Originally Posted by FuujCraft View Post
    lol, is this your first alpha? Scaling might be off or model viewers are bugged, just wait till you see them ingame and even if they are not bugged, there are plenty of smaller daggers in the game available for transmog.
    I see the people ready to make any excuse necessary are out in force already.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    I love the green meathook. How are we going to stab enemies with those again?

It's like in Dragon Origins where the execute animation has you stab the Ogre with your main hand weapon. Even if said weapon is a mace. Ouch.
    You just THRUST it forward.

At least according to human animations.

Formerly known as Arafal

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Well, to be fair, I guess it would be hard to make them as detailed when smaller.
    Like, not technically, but more so for the eye; you wouldn't see the nuances, I guess.
    Otherwise, like most things, some of these are very over-sized, it's kind of what the game does anymore.

On a diff note:
    Hopefully rogues also get nice, shiny, bright shoulders to pair with that meathook too.
    Nothing says stealth like looking like a fucking rave-worthy glowstick.

Quote Originally Posted by Caracra View Post
    They probably got tired of the jokes about rogues having 27 foot long arms for Sap.
    I wonder how long the list is for things that don't make sense that we don't question.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Well swords in WoW look like they should be wielded by a Gundam. These are just on the same scale.

Hey yeah even if the new models suck just use one thats been out for years. You dont really need to have up to date good models like everyone else right? So stupid.

Yeah, every single person responsible for modelling those weapons IS using the correct scale. Making a dagger twice as big by an "oopsie" and exporting it to any version of the game is a mistake you don't do unless you're drunk and/or dead. Plus, it's not like it's unprecedented, check out this big boy:

https://www.wowhead.com/item=165596/...onus=4798:1507

Is this a fucking 2 handed dagger? Sorry, I just would like weapons in the game to look good on characters, it's not Monster Hunter. And fuck transmog argument, shouldn't be an excuse to lower the expectations.