Quote Originally Posted by Pennem View Post
    I'm sure if Blizzard made a poll between Alliance choosing to have mechagnomes vs wildhammer. Wildhammer would win hands down.
    But neither would be great.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    I think it'll happen, but not until a later patch.
    Same. It's pretty much the only thing Void Elf fans (ie not me) have been requesting as well. The sentiments of "I want to look like Alleria" will not die down.

Also thanks to keyboardturner on Twitter it was shown that blood elves will get the option to have 'Lor'themar scar eyes' so the argument people used before "you can't look like your faction leader" is thrown out now.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    I remember that Lorash told that his mother an original highborne died in the invasion of the plague, some highborne from the time of exile could continue with us!
    Eh, the only "original" Highborne that are still alive today are the Shen'dralar Highborne, and they're allied with the Night Elves, and thus the Alliance. All other groups have been turned into Satyr, Naga, High Elves, Blood Elves or Nightborne.

healz da woonz with the knowledge that you'll soon be able to put wildhammer tattoos on that glorious profile pic.
    Champion! Some Diaper Gnome's been drawin' power from the Wildhammer's open WOONS! Put a stop to em!

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Troll males need beards, Night Elf males need better beards, Human males need better and longer beards.

AND AGAIN, for the love of Elune, please separate the eyebrows from the beards for Night Elf males.
    Don't forget about blood elves.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    You should see some of the comments on the wowhead thread. People wanting the males to have those makeup options. Irl it's different. And I don't care if it's fantasy or not, no one is gonna take a human male bodybuilder with clown make up seriously.
    That's what you get when you allow Drag Queens to read stories for kindergarteners

All jokes aside, I doubt they'd ever give males eye make-up.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Don't forget about blood elves.

Every race needs beards at the same level as Kul Tirans.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    Would've been a shit show. second straight allied race for alliance where it was race + tattoos
    >"alliance complains they got shit or bland allied races"
    <"complain they didn't get shit or bland allied races

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    Don't remind me we got diaper gnomes over my precious Wildhammers... it hurts me... hurts me in me wooons.
    You can play wildhammer!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    But neither would be great.
    Idk man, as an Alliance fan I feel like most people play Alliance to get that typical fantasy vibe and increasing that more is most likely what people enjoy. Remember when people used to asked for more varied Humans, and everyone knew wildhammer/dark iron were major requests.

I think if you 'identify' with Alliance it's because you want most of what is generic fantasy fare.

Not to say we can't have a few exceptions. But sometimes I see people talking about adding races akin to how Horde's are so wildly varied and that's because the Horde was made with that thematic of mish-mash races in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    You can play wildhammer!

Where's me Druids or racials lad. I need me woons cleansed of this Bronzebeard crap!

Same. It's pretty much the only thing Void Elf fans (ie not me) have been requesting as well. The sentiments of "I want to look like Alleria" will not die down.

Also thanks to keyboardturner on Twitter it was shown that blood elves will get the option to have 'Lor'themar scar eyes' so the argument people used before "you can't look like your faction leader" is thrown out now.
    Unless you play Draenei, or Nelf, or Worgen, or Forsaken.

But if you don't play any of those then there is nothing stopping you from looking like your faction leader.

i suppose i should be fair to Worgen at least, they seem to be getting other fur colours, and humans might get better hairstyles.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Idk man, as an Alliance fan I feel like most people play Alliance to get that typical fantasy vibe and increasing that more is most likely what people enjoy. Remember when people used to asked for more varied Humans, and everyone knew wildhammer/dark iron were major requests.

I think if you 'identify' with Alliance it's because you want most of what is generic fantasy fare.

Not to say we can't have a few exceptions. But sometimes I see people talking about adding races akin to how Horde's are so wildly varied and that's because the Horde was made with that thematic of mish-mash races in mind.
    That's nonsense, lmao.

There's much more to the Alliance than your basic Tolkien fantasy.

And no, there is no difference between Horde and Alliance. If we restricted Horde the same way we arbitrarily restrict Alliance themes, it'd be smash smash spikes and mudhuts.

You memed yourself.

Where's me Druids or racials lad. I need me woons cleansed of this Bronzebeard crap!
    worth to notice the dwarf druid thing only existed in the rpg, not in the canon.

Quote Originally Posted by Georg Von Vitzthum View Post
    worth to notice the dwarf druid thing only existed in the rpg, not in the canon.
    True. Doesn't mean it can't become canon though. If they made non-worgen humans Druids, I'm pretty sure Wildhammer Druids aren't far fetched.

Gimme an Asian human so I can play as Son Goku in Warcraft.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Georg Von Vitzthum View Post
    >"alliance complains they got shit or bland allied races"
    <"complain they didn't get shit or bland allied races
    Precisely.

7+ Year Old Account
    If BFA had only one quote to remember it by.

Formerly known as Arafal

True. Doesn't mean it can't become canon though. If they made non-worgen humans Druids, I'm pretty sure Wildhammer Druids aren't far fetched.
    Not having Human druids is especially silly now that we have Kul Tiran druids and are no longer bound by the usual starting zone.

Just make human druids use the same forsm as KT druids and lock the creation of it behind the KT questline. Easy fix.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Gimme an Asian human so I can play as Son Goku in Warcraft.
    The asian human options are hella attractive.

Formerly known as Arafal