Poll: What Covenant are you choosing

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Based on Datamining -- What covenant are you choosing NOW?

Before: Maldraxxus was the least one I was interested in. I was all for Revendreth
    Now: Bastion looks amazing and so does Maldraxxus. Definitely will choose Maldraxxus for Horde. Bastion for Alliance.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

I'm a collector of any and all transmogs, so really I'll be picking every covenant, with my army of alts each choosing one for each armor proficiency.

As for the choice for each character, I'm going to base it on what covenant fantasy best fits the character / race / class...

Like for instance I could see a worgen join Revendreth because it's the same kind of theme : werewolves and vampires..

A warlock or death knight with a necromancer fantasy would join Maldraxxus. A Blood Death Knight would prefer Revendreth maybe.

A noble paladin would join Bastion, but maybe a Blood Knight would prefer Revendreth.

Anyway, I'm not a min/max'er and any clearly broken covenant traits will be rebalanced anyway, so I'll just be picking what I like best for the character visually, but in the end I'll have all of them across the account.

As my main is a void elf, Revendreth seems to be the logical choice for both VEs and BEs, since it has the aristocratic/regal and decadent theme that defines all Thalassians. Furthermore Kael'thas is a protagonist of that zone and he is a major Thalassian character. It wouldn't even surprise me if Umbric or Rommath showed up in that zone.

On my alts I will play all of them. Maldraxxus looks and sounds disgusting so I'm keeping it for last.

Also I'm sorry, I get that you love Sylvanas but you cant choose the Maw. You are actually working against its forces.
    Last edited by Varodoc; 2020-04-09 at 04:57 PM.
    Expansion Storylines ranking:

Legion > Cataclysm > MoP > BfA up to 8.2.5 > Wrath > TBC > WoD > Dragonflight > BfA 8.3 > Shadowlands

5+ Year Old Account
    I've been toying with the idea in my brain that like the NPC's my character won't get a 'choice' in what Covenant but more-so will be pushed into one to explore sides of themselves they deny.

My druid will be going Necrolords, Warlock -> Bastion, so on and so forth.

As far as non-lore stuff goes though, I still think Maldraxxus looks the coolest and I adore the aesthetic. Night-fae looks really ugly to me which is strange because I usually love nature stuff. But I have enough characters to unlock all the xmog, so I probably will be choosing the covenants with the best performance on the characters I do content on often.
    Honorary member of the Baine Fanclub, the only member really.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I’m going based on class.

Kyrian - Paladin, Priest, Warrior, Mage
    Night Fae - Hunter, Druid, Monk
    Necrolord - Rogue, Warlock
    Venthyr - DK, DH and Shaman

I think that’s what I decided on.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    I’m going based on class.

Kyrian - Paladin, Priest, Warrior, Mage
    Night Fae - Hunter, Druid, Monk
    Necrolord - Rogue, Warlock
    Venthyr - DK, DH and Shaman

I think that’s what I decided on.
    Doing this as well, but I haven't settled on all my classes yet.

Kyrian - Priest
    Night Fae - Druid
    Necrolord - DK
    Venthyr - Warlock

I'll figure out the rest as I uncover the story more

I'm still split between Venthyr and Necrolord.. As a DK my first choice would be Necro, but i really like the vampire theme of Venthyr.. But as a worgen teaming up with vampires feels wrong..
    So probably Necrolord for main DK, Venthyr for my alt Lock

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Before: Maldraxxus was the least one I was interested in. I was all for Revendreth
    Now: Bastion looks amazing and so does Maldraxxus. Definitely will choose Maldraxxus for Horde. Bastion for Alliance.
    It depends a lot on the kind of content you are interested most. For example, those runes on the ground for DH are cool for M+, less so for raids and likely useless for PvP. All in all, I'm going with Venthyr so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

7+ Year Old Account
    Absolutely Night fae.

Love them, their aesthetic, the zone and everything related to them.
    They look so fucking pretty, it's INSANE.

Formerly known as Arafal

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Whichever I like that suits my class best. DPS is irrelevant to my choice.

I have no idea about most of my chars, but my prot pala will 100% be whirling Cpt America shields all over the place.

Divine Toll: Instantly cast Holy Shock, Avenger's Shield or Judgment on all valid targets within 30 yds (based on your current specialization)

I'm currently decided for my main and a few of my Alts
    My main a Worgen Hunter is definitely going Night Fae
    My Orc DK is going Maldraxxus
    My Belf duo is kind of in question Right now I was gonna have my Pally go Venthyr and my DH go Kyrian, but the Venthyr Warglaive and Kyrian plate white recolor has got me in the air
    beyond that I'm thinking going Maldraxxus on my DI Mage for that cloth and the Skeleton mage ability
    Don't know what I'll do my Velf Warrior

Probably the necrolord, Cause my dagger aaint sharp enough and i need a bit more edge!.
    I honestly don't care that much about the dps of the abilities. Because if you only chose the absolute highest performing one. Like you did with infinite stars or echoing void. They will be nerfed and now you have a coven you don't want with a ability that aint what you signed up for

No idea.

I will pick depending on the abilities and soulbinds stats and gameplay options.

Not for the "roleplay"

Im going to go with the one i like most regardless of numbers.

I don't care how cool and how much DPS is increased by the others, if there is a vampire covenant, that's the one I am joining.