Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account

Lightbulb There are two characters that I missing in Shadowlands

1.-Well, First of course is the one that all are we missing, because we didint get enough of him in previous expansions.
    https://youtu.be/TYOPuqH4L68?t=51
    Credits to Flamy507 for the video
    2.- And second but not less important, we need our lord and savior:

What do you guys thinks about the second one tough? I think he could have a minor role with Kael, that is also returning

1. Not gonna watch a link just to find out what YOU are talking about in a text-based forum.
    2. I have no clue who the drawing is supposed to be.

3. You have no clue who is not going to be in Shadowlands.

At Blizzcon they said Kael was fighting against an enemy from his past, that enemy could be Garithos. Maybe he'll be an antagonist in Revendreth.
    Expansion Storylines ranking:

Legion > Cataclysm > MoP > BfA up to 8.2.5 > Wrath > TBC > WoD > Dragonflight > BfA 8.3 > Shadowlands

I'd love to see Garithos reintegrated into the alliance. he wasn't wrong about the blood elves after all
    ...that's just my opinion, anyway.

All of this cosmological stuff is too boring for me. I'd like to get Warcraft back, please. my thing is killing defias and orcs.

Garithos should return to the Alliance and save them from the dickless wonders that compose their entire leadership save Tyrande. But since he won't, I'd settle for him chasing down that INHUMAN beast Kael'thas through Revendreth.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwme View Post
    imagine being a WoW player without playing or even knowing Warcraft 3
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    That's probably the majority of WoW players, actually - WC3's heyday was almost 17-18 years ago now.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    That's probably the majority of WoW players, actually - WC3's heyday was almost 17-18 years ago now.
    Oh yeah, I still always think that it's 10 years max

I apologize for that asinine hostile reply
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

they cant do shadowlands withut bringing garithos back.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    At Blizzcon they said Kael was fighting against an enemy from his past, that enemy could be Garithos. Maybe he'll be an antagonist in Revendreth.
    I also look forward for this. Unless it had to be Vashj since he betrayed the Illidari

I imagine Garrosh and Garithos are in an eternal argument whether humans or orcs are superior.

Imagine not having played that, Frozen Throne, or the remake, in well over a decade. And imagine not really remembering much about that game either.

Now you know why I don't know who that person is.

Imagine not remembering things from a game you beat 20 years ago once or twice and never touched again.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    I imagine Garrosh and Garithos are in an eternal argument whether humans or orcs are superior.
    That would be perfect than have a Zandalari troll and highborne elf join the argument.

I actually went through Kael's WoWPedia before the models were revealed, looking for who the enemy they mentioned could be. Assuming Arthas is in the Maw, my only possibilities were Dar'Khan (though that's a big stretch, as he never met him) since Dar'Khan was a very proud and pompous guy who thought he deserved more power and even the Sunwell to himself, Kel'thuzad since it's because of Kel'thuzad that Quel'thalas was attacked (also a stretch since they never talked personally so it wouldn't have much weight, and Kel'thuzad didn't strike me as proud so wouldn't be in Revendreth, and seems I was right and he was in Maldraxxus), and Garithos, the most likely, but there was no Garithos model. I can't imagine they'd wait a patch to put him in. I doubt they're gonna give Bluether, Kael'thas, Vashj, etc. much attention beyond the initial zone's questing storyline.

So unless Garithos's model is mined later (I've always wanted to see what he'd look like in WoW), then the only one I can imagine it being if we're going by current models is Kel'thuzad.

I'm hoping to see Garrosh and Varian both as military guys forced to work together as part of the Maldraxxus group. Garrosh did nothing wrong.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by guisadop View Post
    I'd love to see Garithos reintegrated into the alliance. he wasn't wrong about the blood elves after all
    Indeed! /10
    “I've noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born.”
    ― Ronald Regan

Quote Originally Posted by Throwme View Post
    1. Not gonna watch a link just to find out what YOU are talking about in a text-based forum.

3. You have no clue who is not going to be in Shadowlands.
    imagine even replying then. the drawing is obvious, and the video is funny as hell
    see? i can be stupidly aggressive for no reason too
    The crooked shitposter with no eyes is watching from the endless thread.

From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

He has no eyes to see, but he dreams of infinite memeing and trolling.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    Garithos should return to the Alliance.
    Garithos in today's Alliance would be nothing but a Genn 2.0, aka Anduin would have his balls in a jar.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Garithos in today's Alliance would be nothing but a Genn 2.0, aka Anduin would have his balls in a jar.
    lol, no. Garithosis much different from gen.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Piamonte View Post
    lol, no. Garithosis much different from gen.
    It doesn't matter, Anduin will talk him into lawful stupid good in no time, c.f. Shandris.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.