Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Content is only required if you physically by blizzard own design have a "You can't enter here unless you've done X, Y or Z." aka attunements. If you can walk into the raid you are not required to do anything else. It's just your raid leader being unreasonable and needs to be told "No." if they get even more unreasonable then it's "Go fuck yourself."
    The raid leader is usually the person who cares less about you not showing up than you do about keeping your raid spot. Dont want to max out for the next raid? No öroblem, there a hundreds of others waiting to take your place.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrDaemon View Post
    I am predicting method and limit to have 4 same character for each person with different covenants. System is stupid and will be as annoying as hell.
    Since this is actually the best solution for everybody right now, I expect way more people to do this. Only problem is for DHs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tatakau View Post
    Mission table, that pretty much means I won't be playing.... again.
    If the bfa mission table was the reason you stopped playing bfa and everything else was totally fine for you, I dont know what to tell.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kendros View Post
    Have fun now im M+ dhs. Well deserved.
    Just zo be clear: As long as they put the target cap for DHs at least to 5, literally nothing will change for 99% of the playerbase.

Very nice things, i hope they keep on trying to make WoW as it used to be, with new elements here and there ofc, but the core of the game needs to be intact.

7+ Year Old Account
    "There is no Warforging, Titanforging, or Corruption in Shadowlands. Let loot be loot."

Yaasss!

"Your performance from pull to pull should vary based on your gameplay and less on proc chance."

YAAAAASSSS!

Quote Originally Posted by Stormgnoef View Post
    should be fun to see dh in sl after they lose the azerite trait for beam dmg.Its the one that adds so much aoe.They can also go with route like theyt did ww monks and fist doing far less dmg to secondary targets
    Lol what? You dont know what u are talking about. 1st that trait is more about cd reduction,less dmg,2nd EB isnt top in M+ aoe situations,one of them,but not the best. Then, it will be fun for u, they added new talent which can reduce EB cooldown from 30s to 15s,so more EBs MOAR aoe dmg,plus IA is baseline now,plus new talent essence break is literally aoe colossus smash for DHs,plus aoe covenant abilities,plus we dont see end game systems like soulbinds,covenant talant trees and legendaries which can also add more aoe. Soooo much more aoe tools than before,u like it? And btw, EB in bfa already doing less damage for sec targets.

Aoe healing and automatic heals whatsoever should be nerfed as well, to make the playstyle of a healer more dynamic as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Great Destiny Man View Post
    Not sure what you're worried about here since corruption is an 8.3 system only.
    Doesn’t stop them from bringing it back and calling it shadowruption or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Freeasacar View Post
    Just once I'd like an interviewer to ask him the question that I've been wondering about for years which is why dual-wielders are constantly treated like second-class players by needing double the weapon drops of 2H users and why 19% of their auto-attacks have to miss when their weapon damage could've been reduced and the miss chance removed years ago. Just have 2 weapons drop for dual-wielders every time they get a weapon drop. It's so simple.
    This will going to be totally ignored in this thread, bug big thumbs up.

It's about time they solve at least the "i have to drop twice" thingie.

7+ Year Old Account

Unhappy

chiddie
    This will going to be totally ignored in this thread, bug big thumbs up.

It's about time they solve at least the "i have to drop twice" thingie.
    This solution only works in case of personal loot (which itself is a big mistake), moreover, it makes impossible to combine weapons when there is need/desire (when they could complement each other and you forget about f.2h warriors, fix itself assumes, for some reason, of something like "hybrid tax", but in weapons regards - nothing like that ever happened or needed in game). The entire current weapon equipment system doesn't work to the extent that it should - requires primary + secondary weapons (3 slots/melee+range) for every class. You're trying to treat symptoms, not disease.

*looking on covenants, "mission table", PL and M+* oh, dear-dear...

And, as I understand it, there is no certainty with PvP vs PvE in terms of characteristics.
    Last edited by Alkizon; 2020-04-21 at 07:00 AM.
    __---=== IMHO(+cg) and MORE |"links-inside" ===---__

__---=== PM me WHERE if I'm unnecessarily "notifying" you ===---__

If that leads to M+ requiring more tactical approach where some targets need to be CCed, others pulled away, damage being prioritized etc. Then it will be a major part of what I have been asking for.
    (The other part was not keeping essential utility like Shroud available to only one class.)

I really don't like at all giving to covenants abilities and talent trees. As far as I am concerned, your class and spec should be enough in relation to this, but it seems they just won't back down from rented power systems. Keep stories, visuals etc tied to covenants, no problem, I mean at the end of the day these are also defining characteristics of RPGs that you are so willing to use as justification for what you are trying to do. But abilities and talent trees? These should only be with you class and spec.

Other than that, the AoE change could be interesting if they make some additional changes, the GCD change still sucks and the loot change could be one of the best reversions to previous systems they have ever done (assuming they don't screw it in other, imaginative ways)

Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    Haha! Same! I just try to get my alts to a decent enough ilvl that I can achieve hunt, mount farm etc... with little hassle. Being able to tackle current content with decent effort and not be a total hindrance in group content.
    /highfive/10chars

I am predicting method and limit to have 4 same character for each person with different covenants. System is stupid and will be as annoying as hell.
    Already happening. https://twitter.com/methodfleks/stat...61730423631873

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpcat View Post
    If that leads to M+ requiring more tactical approach where some targets need to be CCed, others pulled away, damage being prioritized etc. Then it will be a major part of what I have been asking for.
    (The other part was not keeping essential utility like Shroud available to only one class.)
    It was BfA M+ S1. Not the most enjoyable season tbh
    Last edited by Barzotti; 2020-04-10 at 11:43 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashamane View Post
    It's actually astounding how many good things were said in this interview. It definitely looks like they thought a lot about the direction they were taking the game and considered feedback very effectively as a whole.
    Don't worry, Ion will still find a way to fuck everything up. That's what he does.
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 // 2023- || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

reading this seems like we are going back to WoD 2.0

with pure 'raid or die" mentality .

personaly dont care but gonna really enjy the shitshow on forums once blizzard looses 3/4 of wow population because people have nothing to do to progress their toons but to raid or do thorgast.
    Last edited by kamuimac; 2020-04-10 at 11:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    This is such a ridiculous take. It's literally like you didn't even listen to what he said. The reason it's changing is because people are just rounding everything up and using AoE. There are no other tactics. This change is a far better idea and has nothing to do with "no fun allowed".
    You know what else is ridiculous? Peddling your opinion as if it were fact.

Imo, the speed at which you finish a dungeon should be determined by the groups gear levels and skill levels. If the group can handle pulling 2 packs together while focusing priority targets (not only pressing their aoe buttons and nothing else like you imply), they should be able to damage the 8 mobs.

Not this shit you like where its detrimental to pull as much as your group can handle.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefkow View Post
    Holy shit, warforged and titanforge is gone!

Now if you wanted the best loot, you had to do high content!

Bye casuals!
    you do realise its the casuals who pay for your "high content" ?

well i bet you dont - dont worry you will once you will go back to 7 boss raids.

what i see is perfect shitstorm in making.

everyone will be pissed - i mean literaly everyone.

raiders because convenants abilities and legendaries

casuals because they have nthng todo

mythic + because they wont be able to aoe anymore.

seems to me like a lesson in making what happens when "community " thinks that they know what they want.

Yeah, it will be annoying for those who are willing to do anything for an edge, and for a lot of people who pug because those making groups want some way to sort people. For most others it depends on how well they balance stuff. As long as no covenant is massively overpowered for a class/spec, it will probably be fine to just pick one and stick to it, tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakheth View Post
    "There is no Warforging, Titanforging, or Corruption in Shadowlands. Let loot be loot."

Yaasss!

"Your performance from pull to pull should vary based on your gameplay and less on proc chance."

YAAAAASSSS!
    This is why Challenge mode was good and Mythic was bad. IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by scvd View Post
    This is why Challenge mode was good and Mythic was bad. IMO.
    you mean this mode they removed from game because it failed and next to nobody was using it ?

hm

ye shadowlands will be such a success ^^

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    As long as no covenant is massively overpowered for a class/spec
    How can people not see that this is freaking impossible? They can't balance three goddamn mage specs within 10% of each other, but they're supposed to balance three mage specs with 4 unique covenant abilities, 12 additional unique soul bind trees, and god knows how many unique legendaries?

This is hilarious. Blizzard has to know themselves that they can't do it; I can't for the life of me understand why they're trying to make us believe they can rather than changing course and actually finishing our classes, rather than adding all this BS.