Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Arthas is a fundamental character of the Warcraft IP, but they didn’t want to just place him into the story just to have him return and cheapen the events of the past.
    Isn't it basically saying that the entire premise of Shadowland is shit ?

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    So you have the stance that a streamer can't criticize someone's opinions otherwise they will be responsible for their fans going around attacking other people? lol... Asmongold bans people in his chat that are disrespectful or say mean things about other streamers / youtube. That is all he can control. What do you want him to do? Spend all his time policing twitter and replying to toxic people saying "I as your streamer hereby denounce this tweet! Henceforth, you no longer represent me, I doth decree!" Maybe instead of forming your opinion based on what a small subset of their fans say on twitter, you should form your opinions on the person themselves.
    "I have negative opinions but everyone will have opinions. Just because I disagree with them doesn't mean anything bad should happen to them." is a start. Instead he just spews vitriol constantly and claims he has no responsibility for his fans actions. He's like a gaming Rush Limbaugh.

Or better yet, form opinions in a mature manner rather that just spewing shit like a child.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    "I have negative opinions but everyone will have opinions. Just because I disagree with them doesn't mean anything bad should happen to them." is a start. Instead he just spews vitriol constantly and claims he has no responsibility for his fans actions. He's like a gaming Rush Limbaugh.

Or better yet, form opinions in a mature manner rather that just spewing shit like a child.
    Sounds like you should take a lesson from what you are spewing right here. Asmongold has repeatedly said to not harass other streamers or youtubers on multiple occasions and even banned people from his chat. Stop gaslighting.

Are you blind or deaf? How can you say all that and pretend Taliesin didn't act like a complete idiot? Maybe you didn't watch his stream?

Jesus dude, stop making a fool of yourself.

who cares LOL.

anyone understood this (demon part)

Shadowlands Forces

-We’ve mostly seen the Titans through their Azeroth expressions. We haven’t gone to a Titan homeworld. We’ve dipped our toes into the Emerald Dream, the Void, and other places.
    -You’ll see different perspectives on the universe than we have before and how the forces interact with each other.
    -As you play Shadowlands, you’ll learn more about the rules of the cosmos. The Shadowlands is a place for mortal souls to go. Demon souls go to the Twisting Nether.
    -Where do the beings from other cosmic forces go when they die?
    -Mortal beings are what we see in the mortal realm.
    -Magical beings such as the real Demons from the Burning Legion.
    demons are from Shadowlands incoming.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2020-04-10 at 08:09 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    They had no prior build-up and instead tried to leech off of already established things people are familiar with. The Scourge? Maldraxxus did that. The Lich King? The Jailer did that. Frostmourne? The Runecarver made that. Sargeras corruption by demons and everything resulting from that? Also the Jailer's plan.

Ugh, there's something cringy about "Taliesin & Evitel"... I've never liked that channel...

Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    Are you blind or deaf? How can you say all that and pretend Taliesin didn't act like a complete idiot? Maybe you didn't watch his stream?

Jesus dude, stop making a fool of yourself.
    I never once said Tali was a good person. I was simply commenting that he was right about Asmongold spurring his fanbase into attacking people. He can claim he has no responsibility but his language and phrasing of things definitely say he should take more responsibility for shitty things his fans do.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    who cares LOL.

anyone understood this (demon part)

demons are from Shadowlands incoming.
    It was in regards to comment a bit further up, that demons go to the twisting nether the same way mortals go to the shadowlands and titans go wherever titans go, void creatures assumedly go to the void etc.

Sounds like you should take a lesson from what you are spewing right here. Asmongold has repeatedly said to not harass other streamers or youtubers on multiple occasions and even banned people from his chat. Stop gaslighting.
    I'm not an influencer like he is. And I rarely ever see him say "don't harass other streamers" and have only seen instances of him banning people he just simply disagreed with. Also, if you're gonna use the term "gaslighting", you might want to try using it correctly. Nothing I've said has been gaslighting.

Quote Originally Posted by Uthan View Post
    It was in regards to comment a bit further up, that demons go to the twisting nether the same way mortals go to the shadowlands and titans go wherever titans go, void creatures assumedly go to the void etc.
    thanks.

I thought they would retcon that demons originate from Shadowlands instead of Twisting Nether LOL.
    They had no prior build-up and instead tried to leech off of already established things people are familiar with. The Scourge? Maldraxxus did that. The Lich King? The Jailer did that. Frostmourne? The Runecarver made that. Sargeras corruption by demons and everything resulting from that? Also the Jailer's plan.

Legion having content for each class was great, but a ton of work.
    No kidding. That's why we pay your monthly subscription, Blizzard. Do you think we pay you to not give your best effort and "ton of work" for great content? You must continually live up to the expectations of your customers. We want more Legion (ton of work), and less BFA (apparently lesser work).

"The team likes to see what stories players gravitate toward and change plans for future stories accordingly."

Hoo boy

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    "The team likes to see what stories players gravitate toward and change plans for future stories accordingly."

Hoo boy
    ya, this just screams that they have no idea what the story is and are just making shit up patch to patch.
    while i have actually thought this for the past several years, it made me pretty sad to see it spelled out.

imagine an actual put together, long arcing story line that covered several expansions intelligently... ya i cant either

their 'chronicles' are a fucking joke and i hope they stop making them. biggest bullshit blizz has released to date, and that is including WoD.
    they went from the history of the wow universe to some story a titan is incorrectly telling. STUPID
    Last edited by Djaye; 2020-04-10 at 08:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Djaye View Post
    ya, this just screams that they have no idea what the story is and are just making shit up patch to patch.
    while i have actually thought this for the past several years, it made me pretty sad to see it spelled out.

imagine an actual put together, long arcing story line that covered several expansions intelligently... ya i cant either
    they did admit that they go to WoWpedia for guidance xd

I'm not an influencer like he is. And I rarely ever see him say "don't harass other streamers" and have only seen instances of him banning people he just simply disagreed with. Also, if you're gonna use the term "gaslighting", you might want to try using it correctly. Nothing I've said has been gaslighting.
    You haven't seen him say it because you probably don't even watch him. What do you have against him anyway?

You haven't seen him say it because you probably don't even watch him. What do you have against him anyway?
    I've watched him enough times to know how much of an asshole he is. I stopped watching his streams because I was tired of his negativity and negative impact on the community as a whole.

mmoc, where discussing the content creator and insignificant things has a higher priority than talking about the content, or the interview here, itself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Azeroth waking up? Ok we're screwed...

Sargeras sword part of story in future? Interesting.

It's time

I never once said Tali was a good person. I was simply commenting that he was right about Asmongold spurring his fanbase into attacking people. He can claim he has no responsibility but his language and phrasing of things definitely say he should take more responsibility for shitty things his fans do.
    They both do it, even if indirectly. It's the nature of being an "influencer"; having a large crowd of people follow you. You can only influence them so much.

Asmongold has stated he can't control his audience but he's repeatedly made an effort to tell them to not attack others. Taliesin ironically plays the victim (he's a popular YouTuber) while doing the things he blames others of doing. When he's called out on his own fan base's toxicity, he denies it (delusion that his fanbase is perfect) or basically says the same defense (that he can't control them). However he pushes this weird "punching up" defense as an excuse to trash more popular streamers while hypocritically punching down on a lot of others (HeelsVsBabyface, Twitter fans, etc), and get upset when they punch back. As if him having a bit of a smaller audience makes him immune to retaliation, like a child who can't take what he dishes out.

I used to be a casual fan of Taliesin but am now a fan of neither. Taliesin has a cringy following that obsess over his wife and picks fights on Twitter while Asmongold has a lot of far righters and is usually negative. Both are guilty but one is delusional and absolutely childish about it (Taliesin). What I find hilarious is when he's frustrated from criticisms, he goes from playing his humble persona to bringing out his ego about how much "more important" he is.

TL;DR : Both of them handle toxicity similarly, but Taliesin is constantly delusional about his community and doesn't at all practice what he preaches, opting to play the "victim" despite being a popular YouTuber that regularly punches down on others. He also uses his wife as a trophy.