Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Shadow Rising Cover Art Revealed

https://www.wowhead.com/news=311975/...-prequel-story

here it is in all of it's glory

gotta say, it looks BAD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    They had no prior build-up and instead tried to leech off of already established things people are familiar with. The Scourge? Maldraxxus did that. The Lich King? The Jailer did that. Frostmourne? The Runecarver made that. Sargeras corruption by demons and everything resulting from that? Also the Jailer's plan.

7+ Year Old Account
    I think it looks good, Hopefully Nathanos dies in this book
    Last edited by Fawkess; 2020-04-10 at 07:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Riptor View Post
    Idk

the female troll one looks like the exact same one we got from that art with Jaina and her.

I do hope for Nathanos' death though.
    They had no prior build-up and instead tried to leech off of already established things people are familiar with. The Scourge? Maldraxxus did that. The Lich King? The Jailer did that. Frostmourne? The Runecarver made that. Sargeras corruption by demons and everything resulting from that? Also the Jailer's plan.

Wait, I thought that Turalyon and Alleria are the main characters from the Alliance side, and not Anduin again.

Can't the Alliance get ONE book where Anduin isn't the center stage character ? Wasn't it enough for him to be the Supreme Leader since the start of Legion, shoved down our throats at every opportunity ?

Quote Originally Posted by BaumanKing View Post
    Wait, I thought that Turalyon and Alleria are the main characters from the Alliance side, and not Anduin again.
    I guess plans changed ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Manariel View Post
    Can't the Alliance get ONE book where Anduin isn't the center stage character ? Wasn't it enough for him to be the Supreme Leader since the start of Legion, shoved down our throats at every opportunity ?

I guess plans changed ?
    Stormrage, Tides of War and Wolfheart would like a word. But I do see your point. I’d like a book about Tyrande in the forefront even though I don’t personally like her as a character.
    ”I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me."-Sylvanas Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Phaelia View Post
    Stormrage, Tides of War and Wolfheart would like a word. But I do see your point. I’d like a book about Tyrande in the forefront even though I don’t personally like her as a character.
    she was in the Chronicles even though she wasn't prominent... at all.

but yeah, Anduin and Nathanos of all people are on the cover

Random Anduin is random though. I thought the Alliance protagonists of this book were Alleria and Turalyon.
    Expansion Storylines ranking:

Legion > Cataclysm > MoP > BfA up to 8.2.5 > Wrath > TBC > WoD > Dragonflight > BfA 8.3 > Shadowlands

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    she was in the Chronicles even though she wasn't prominent... at all.

but yeah, Anduin and Nathanos of all people are on the cover
    Yeah but she was a glorified lawyer in that one, it didn’t delve into a flushed out story about her. I think people would like her more if they had a decent story on her, even if it’s about quelling her rage or even acting on it since Teldrassil. We know she’s going to be a prominent character in Ardenweld, and it’d be cool to have more, and this is coming from a 100% Horde player. I’ve had plenty of Anduin and Genn.
    ”I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me."-Sylvanas Windrunner

Nathanos literally looks straight out of a Saturday morning cartoon. Fitting, one supposes.

Quote Originally Posted by Phaelia View Post
    Yeah but she was a glorified lawyer in that one, it didn’t delve into a flushed out story about her. I think people would like her more if they had a decent story on her, even if it’s about quelling her rage or even acting on it since Teldrassil. We know she’s going to be a prominent character in Ardenweld, and it’d be cool to have more, and this is coming from a 100% Horde player. I’ve had plenty of Anduin and Genn.
    this is why I don't like Ally vs Horde stuff.

I play Ally but I don't give a crap about it.

I like any character that fits my criteria, regardless if he/she is Alliance or Horde affiliated

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Random Anduin is random though. I thought the Alliance protagonists of this book were Alleria and Turalyon.
    Well, Alliance chapter is POV of Anduin, so he is the main character after all, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Riptor View Post
    I hope not. He was the coolest character in BfA.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Well, Alliance chapter is POV of Anduin, so he is the main character after all, I guess.
    Please tell me you are trolling.

In case you are not: WHAT, I was told this book was going to be about Alleria and Turalyon. Ugh Anduin is so annoying.

Legion > Cataclysm > MoP > BfA up to 8.2.5 > Wrath > TBC > WoD > Dragonflight > BfA 8.3 > Shadowlands

I like how Anduin looks less buff here.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Please tell me you are trolling.

In case you are not: WHAT, I was told this book was going to be about Alleria and Turalyon. Ugh Anduin is so annoying.
    No trolling, just a guess. I was looking forward reading about Turalyon and Alleria, especially after they didn't do anything important in BfA. Oh, well.

No trolling, just a guess. I was looking forward reading about Turalyon and Alleria, especially after they didn't do anything important in BfA. Oh, well.
    Ah okay I thought it was like written somewhere in that article that Anduin was the main protagonist of Alliance.

Well they said in the presentation that it's Alleria and Turalyon who were hunting Sylvanas and Anduin just told them to do that. So I don't see why they'd suddenly make Anduin the protagonist over Alleria and Turalyon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    With that axe nathanos looks like killer from low budget slasher film.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    With that axe nathanos looks like killer from low budget slasher film.
    I get a "Here's Nathy" vibe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

Nathanos look ugly.

I wonder who will kill him, if he really die in the book, Talanji? or the Loa