Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post

peak rumbling.
    I was starting to worry about you

3+ Year Old Account

peak rumbling.
    Would that be an earthquake? Is Azeroth going to have more wooons?
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

10+ Year Old Account

peak rumbling.
    Soon it will be time to change your picture to wildhammer.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    What do you think of the Other side dungeon art leak? Looks Dope imo. Is it supposed to be the afterlife for Bwons people or something?

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    What do you think of the Other side dungeon art leak? Looks Dope imo.
    It's kind of weird with all the floating trees, upside down buildings an stuff, but I actually think it's quite beautiful. Wouldn't mind spending my afterlife there
    Also, the purple-ish part reminds me of something you'd see in SSBU
    Is it supposed to be the afterlife for Bwons people or something?
    Yeah, it's the troll afterlife. There might be non-troll there too, but I'm not sure if Bwon would like that.
    He seems kind of flexible with things though (moreso than me), so maybe there's the odd Vulpera or two

Quote Originally Posted by zeir View Post
    Aesthetically tbc is my favourite expansion, music wise too. But shadowlands blows it out of the water really, my crave for otherwordly stuff will be satiated for now.
    https://imgur.com/a/ng5QLBA
    The Shadowlands feels alien, but it also doesn't, ya know? And I love it!

7+ Year Old Account
    It's about to get another maelstrom if you know what I mean

10+ Year Old Account
    It's kind of weird with all the floating trees, upside down buildings an stuff, but I actually think it's quite beautiful. Wouldn't mind spending my afterlife there
    Also, the purple-ish part reminds me of something you'd see in SSBU

Yeah, it's the troll afterlife. There might be non-troll there too, but I'm not sure if Bwon would like that.
    He seems kind of flexible with things though (moreso than me), so maybe there's the odd Vulpera or two
    I look forward to seeing how the dungeon plays out.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's starting to look more and more like the new customization options are going to boil down to new color tints. I was hoping for more.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    It's starting to look more and more like the new customization options are going to boil down to new color tints. I was hoping for more.
    Anyone expecting more like Taliesin and me were just fooling themselves lol. I know a lot of new hairstyles and jewelry hasn't been datamined yet though.

but what would else you were expecting? new limbs? it will be all about skin, eyes and hair color, tattoos/scars/warpaints and things like that, we all knew

7+ Year Old Account
    Some races like blood elves and gnomes have jewelry. Night elves are also have been said to have some accessories as well.

Thing is wowhead peeps like Stiven and Perculia are saying what’s there isn’t anchored properly and it takes a long time to manually do it. Stiven often kept commenting he’s not sure if a lot of the files he found for eyes are correct. What he did today for dwarves/NE,Draenei took him like about 6 ish hours.

You can find some Twitter posts where others have posted some of it like Blood Elf female ear beads/jewels and even body necklaces (not sure what they’re called but they look like necklaces for the body and thighs lol).

Plus this build didn’t even have character customization in mind, Blizzard said more will come in the next few weeks and months.

Some are also further along than others, somebody counted for Blood Elves and they already have like 21 (basically half) their options from what’s been found in this initial build.

I think if all we had was whatever was in this build I’d be pretty let down too, but it’s the first build and there’s a loooooot more to come.

3+ Year Old Account
    I look forward to seeing how the dungeon plays out.
    Same here. I really want an un-instanced version of it too so I have somewhere cool to AFK

Quote Originally Posted by Pennem View Post
    I think if all we had was whatever was in this build I’d be pretty let down too, but it’s the first build and there’s a loooooot more to come.
    It took Blizzard 20 years (if you include vanilla dev time) to give us actual options for eye color, all in all I'm glad we finally arived in 2005 customization wise. That is already more than I expected tbh since customization is something Blizzard is infamously shit at.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I kinda think the Arbiter and the covenant leaders will all be bad. Maybe not the covenant leaders, but it wouldn't surprise me to see a few of them turn on us. I definitely think the Arbiter is going to end up like Xera. Thinks shes doing the right thing, but kind of crazy?
    I think we already know that the leader of the Venthyr covenant is going to end up as a bad guy (It seems he's even the last boss of one of the raids), the others, who knows...

Though it looks like the Maldraxxus ones may not be outright bad guys (at least for us to kill), as it looks like the head of that covenant is missing and Kelthuzad is trying to take control of that area

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Well if it's not their headquarters and other bases, he could be referring to the worlds they hatched from - which would then be interesting because it implies those worlds aren't gone, meaning Azeroth can hatch, too meaning Azeroth could leave "Azeroth" without threatening us.
    We still don't know how true this is, i mean.. maybe we can do go to those planets, but they also may be Outland style after they bursted open for the Titan to come out

- - - Updated - - -

I really like how Bald Dwarves look with this Tatoo, would look even better with brown skin and red eyes (Yeah, i know those are part of the new options), really hope lvling become fast enough to not be a pain. (it pains me so much to lvl up a character sometimes)

Quote Originally Posted by Pennem View Post
    People didn’t care that leveling was too fast, they disliked that you’d level so fast in one zone you’d stop getting exp from those quests and it would be jarring to have to move to another zone with a completely new story.

Blizzard took it as “leveling was too fast, let’s slow it down!” a typical case of looking at the feedback and misinterpreting the heart of it.

People also said leveling didn’t matter because you get everything from 1-80ish and then stop getting stuff for your class.

Then players had to go through so many levels to play with their friends (it still happens now).

Blizzard finally realized there’s too many useless levels in the game and that leveling should be fast since the focus has shifted to endgame for a long while now.
    There’s talk about the endgame of expansions being included in the leveling

So if you choose MoP you get thunder isle and timeless

Just a nitpick, but I really hate the name "Necrolords" for the Covenant.

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    There’s talk about the endgame of expansions being included in the leveling

So if you choose MoP you get thunder isle and timeless
    It stands to be seen though whether raw treasure farming, currently a good chunk of Pandaria levelling and all of Draenor levelling if you're up for it, remains a good way to level up.

However, I do look forward to playing the Suramar Campaign as questing content, esp. if I create another Nightborne.

Quote Originally Posted by SLNC View Post
    Just a nitpick, but I really hate the name "Necrolords" for the Covenant.
    Not edgy enough?
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

It's only the beginning, it makes sense to work on essentials such as skin tones and hair colours which are simpler before moving on to more complex customisation options such as hairstyles, beards, jewelry etc. I'm sure we're going to see a lot more over the next few months!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Georg Von Vitzthum View Post
    but what would else you were expecting? new limbs? it will be all about skin, eyes and hair color, tattoos/scars/warpaints and things like that, we all knew
    Accessories.
    Pendants, earrings, noserings, head ornaments, etc.

Sent from my ZTE A2020G Pro using Tapatalk

Formerly known as Arafal