Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I agree about Garithos.

Not even sure whether you are referring to Gul'dan or Illidan on the video, but the answer is Nope. Also, not a very good way of communicating.

Blizzard wouldn't bring back Garithos because their nu-devs who frequent the cesspit that is Twitter would get PTSD and throw themselves into a panic attack as they helplessly begin to draw parallels to real world racism.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    I agree about Garithos.

Not even sure whether you are referring to Gul'dan or Illidan on the video, but the answer is Nope. Also, not a very good way of communicating.
    Yeah, my bad. I was referring to Garrosh, but was more a joke that other thing. And I also apologyse for the gramatical errors, its because english its not my native language

Quote Originally Posted by ArthasFanboy View Post
    Yeah, my bad. I was referring to Garrosh, but was more a joke that other thing. And I also apologyse for the gramatical errors, its because english its not my native language
    Nah, I was referring specifically to the video with a bunch of characters, your english is fine

Garrosh and Garithos having a conversation would certainly be interesting to watch.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    At Blizzcon they said Kael was fighting against an enemy from his past, that enemy could be Garithos. Maybe he'll be an antagonist in Revendreth.
    I agreed. Also the personality of Garithos is almost identical of the souls of revendreth.
    Has Blizzard said: "Souls sent here by the Arbiter tend to be prideful or have some other flaw preventing them from serving in one of the other realms, and they come here to atone for their sins and hopefully be redeemed."
    I think he is the best candidate to be the old rival of Kael that Blizz said. The only other could be Arthas, in my opinion. But he will surely be in the Maw, even Sylvanas saw him there during Edge of the night
    Last edited by ArthasFanboy; 2020-04-10 at 01:38 AM.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Garithos in today's Alliance would be nothing but a Genn 2.0, aka Anduin would have his balls in a jar.
    It's more of Danath actually. At least Genn let go of his hatred towards the Horde as a racist/xenophobe
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    It's more of Danath actually. At least Genn let go of his hatred towards the Horde as a racist/xenophobe
    Its not even racist to hate the horde races. Its just the truth. Its like saying its more likely to be robbed in the usa by a black guy.

Orcs are genocidal maniacs

Undead are heartless aborminations

Trolls are intolerate racists

Goblins are greedy backstabber

Blood elfs are backstabber

Tauren are....... alright and should be alliance

Vulpera are furrys

Not hating the horde for what it is , is the mistake

Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    imagine even replying then. the drawing is obvious, and the video is funny as hell
    see? i can be stupidly aggressive for no reason too
    He's right though. I shouldn't be clicking links to outside sources to have a basic idea what the OP is talking about. And no, the picture isn't "obvious", W3 had pretty bad graphics still and I played it like 10 years ago the last time.

I'm pretty sure there's a rule about misleading or not entirely clear threads, but I cba to search.

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by ArenaDk View Post
    Its not even racist to hate the horde races. Its just the truth. Its like saying its more likely to be robbed in the usa by a black guy.

Vulpera are furrys

Can you be a backstabber when you were backstabbed first?

----

Garrosh is unlikely to appear in Shadowlands, he died on a different planet and it seems that the planets don't share a shadowlands.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    Can you be a backstabber when you were backstabbed first?

----

Garrosh is unlikely to appear in Shadowlands, he died on a different planet and it seems that the planets don't share a shadowlands.
    The whole universe shares one Shadowlands. Vashj died on Outlands too.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by guisadop View Post
    I'd love to see Garithos reintegrated into the alliance. he wasn't wrong about the blood elves after all
    if he takes control of alliance, he will kick everyone except humans btw
    he is racist against any non human, that include dwarfs as we saw in wc3, and doubt he will treat gnomes or nelfs or emo elves or space goats or space goats hd or worgens any different (he probably has no problem with kul'tirans, they are just fat humans)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    The whole universe shares one Shadowlands. Vashj died on Outlands too.
    that's what they said btw about death, they even explained why Thrall's mother (a character no one asked for) is in shadowlands because she 'died on azeroth'
    Vashj exist will be another shitcon as usual from them, but officially this is Azeroth only shadowlands, u can be there only if u died at Azeroth, unless they want to put u then f8ck lore
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    that's what they said btw about death, they even explained why Thrall's mother (a character no one asked for) is in shadowlands because she 'died on azeroth'
    Vashj exist will be another shitcon as usual from them, but officially this is Azeroth only shadowlands, u can be there only if u died at Azeroth, unless they want to put u then f8ck lore
    Shadowlands will probably be the most retconed expansion to date.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    They had no prior build-up and instead tried to leech off of already established things people are familiar with. The Scourge? Maldraxxus did that. The Lich King? The Jailer did that. Frostmourne? The Runecarver made that. Sargeras corruption by demons and everything resulting from that? Also the Jailer's plan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Garithos in today's Alliance would be nothing but a Genn 2.0, aka Anduin would have his balls in a jar.
    Genn was never racist against non-humans, Genn is very egotistic but not racist, he simply view that Gilneas is above all as best nation, but he never saw humans as best race, he treated any non-gilnean equally, as piece of sh8t
    Garithos on other hand is extreme racist and xenophobic against non humans, he won't be Genn 2.0, either he will be a generic boring character or he will tear alliance from within, he is like Garrosh MoP version
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Garithos was great, so it seems possible that they would want to bring him back for another round of character assassination.

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Is this going to be WoD all over again when it comes to lore?
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ArenaDk View Post

Vulpera are furrys

I mean Garithos will do it racist style like he will also call Orcs "greenskin", etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Genn was never racist against non-humans, Genn is very egotistic but not racist, he simply view that Gilneas is above all as best nation, but he never saw humans as best race, he treated any non-gilnean equally, as piece of sh8t
    Garithos on other hand is extreme racist and xenophobic against non humans, he won't be Genn 2.0, either he will be a generic boring character or he will tear alliance from within, he is like Garrosh MoP version
    yep, he will be with Danath as they create the 4chan of Azeroth in Stromgarde

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Malacrass View Post
    Garithos was great, so it seems possible that they would want to bring him back for another round of character assassination.
    They'll probably retcon some backstory like he was already possessed by Detheroc so he was racist against the Elves and Dwarves
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by guisadop View Post
    I'd love to see Garithos reintegrated into the alliance. he wasn't wrong about the blood elves after all
    wait him to see that alliance have VOID elfs.

I've been wondering if the 'old adversary' they talked about regarding Kael'thas and Revendreth is going to be Garithos.
    Last edited by Theoris; 2020-04-11 at 03:22 PM.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by reiserfs View Post
    wait him to see that alliance have VOID elfs.
    and the Silver Covenant

7+ Year Old Account
    I am so glad i get to see ysera again i missed her ever so much she's my elf waifu everyone has one
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396