Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The dude who spread the plague of undeath across Lordaeron?

Zero . Zero %

Quote Originally Posted by Laughingjack View Post
    True but the forsaken follow crazy as a matter of lore. I honestly think they would be cool with it so long as he showed he was both powerful and cruel. Those are really the only two traits they look for in leadership.

- - - Updated - - -

This sounds likely but it would be nice to have a scheming underhanded race still.
    Forsaken hate scourge, KT was one of the commanders scourge before being undead and was loyal of his own free will.

Zero, I think the Forsaken have had enough of centralized authority. We'll be seeing the middle-management rise up and form a council. You know, like what happened in Sylvanas's absence in Before The Storm.
    Last edited by Zuben; 2020-04-10 at 07:58 PM.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

I find this a odd objection to it. Kel'thuzad wasn't really anything but loyal to the undead. Though I could be reading into the story of warcraft three more then is warranted for video game story.
    He was loyal to the Lich king specifically, most forsaken are a bit sore about that whole scourge mind control deal still.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    pardon my reading comprehension but were there really?
    Nah, I meant to say, the only thing more ridiculous than the forsaken following Kel'Thuzad would be if they decided to follow Arthas.

Quote Originally Posted by Zuben View Post
    Zero, I think the Forsaken have had enough of centralized authority. We'll be seeing the middle-management rice up and form a council. You know, like what happened in Sylvanas's absence in Before The Storm.
    I wouldn't be surprised if the Council comes back with a "hurr you can't kill what's already dead" sting.

Same chances as Kil'jaeden becoming Draenei leader, or Gul'dan a warchief.

This is really dumb thing to even suggest.

I mean they were cool with sylvanas doing it over and over again. If you want to follow that plot whole how was she not instantly killed when she even proposed raising new undead?

At this point it is pretty accepted lore that not only are forsaken cool with damning people they serve them enthusiastically afterward.
    It's not about the "raising new undead"... Its about the fact the Kel'Thuzad murdered them and turned them into mindless slaves that then went on to destroy their families, friends, and entire kingdom.

And, seeing the results of what happened with Sylvanas, why would they want to go with someone even worse?

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if the Council comes back with a "hurr you can't kill what's already dead" sting.
    Doubt the dramatically killed would come back. Some of them survived the book, but were left with bitterness towards hope. With Sylvanas revealing her cards it's possible they're inclined to give it another shot. Be that as it may I was more referring towards characters like Belmont and Faranell. From excerpts we've already learned Sira decided to join Sylvanas, so she's not leading the night elf regiment of dark rangers, but Delaryn is still an option. Voss has declared she doesn't want to lead the Forsaken, but I think that's a statement towards sole authority rather than a chair in a council. These form up a pretty good representative council I think.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

Calia or Voss, probably both with Voss as the "Nathanos" of Calia.

I find this a odd objection to it. Kel'thuzad wasn't really anything but loyal to the undead. Though I could be reading into the story of warcraft three more then is warranted for video game story.
    He was loyal to the scourge and the Lich king. The forsaken are not the scourge

None of this Calia shit. I mean seriously, talk about the disnefication of the Forsaken.

My undead who was made a couple weeks after launch would rather burn the fucking world down (again) than have any member of that insipid family in charge of the Forsaken.

Voss, who was a bad ass, was turned into a whiny character as well. I wish Calia would make a like tree and burn (oops? too soon?).

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    He was loyal to the scourge and the Lich king. The forsaken are not the scourge
    I mean... they are pretty close at this point. I actually don't really know what the difference at least morally is between the scourge and the forsaken post arthas minus the fact that the scourge is crippled so they haven't been up to as many evil things as the forsaken.

I think there is more chance of the ghost of christmas past becoming the leader of the forsaken than Kelthuzad
    (Though i would not complain if he did end up in the role)

7+ Year Old Account
    With his return what do you think the odds are he fills the current void in leadership?

It would be refreshing to have a cold logical schemer as the leader of the forsaken rather then the cartoon villain they had to make do with for a decade. Think there is a decent chance or are they going to go all weird lightforged undead on us?
    He's dead. Zip, nada. All the chars we meet in the REALM OF THE DEAD will very unlikely just return to the realm of the living with a snap of a finger. And If they do then blizzard really dont know how to do a proper story and continuity.

PS: Voss was a fuck up, she should've stayed dead and they ruined her entire character arc. She died in Scholomance as far as I'm aware and is not present in beta for azeroth.
    Last edited by TheVaryag; 2020-04-11 at 02:56 PM.
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

Preferable to Calia getting involved, but his chances are pretty much zero.

10+ Year Old Account
    As likely as Arthas and Mal'ganis going on a date.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Surely they will join him you know the dude whos responsible for them being undead in first hand, the leader of the Cult of the Damned.. why not make garrosh the leader of Humans

Quote Originally Posted by TheVaryag View Post
    He's dead. Zip, nada. All the chars we meet in the REALM OF THE DEAD will very unlikely just return to the realm of the living with a snap of a finger. And If they do then blizzard really dont know how to do a proper story and continuity.

PS: Voss was a fuck up, she should've stayed dead and they ruined her entire character arc. She died in Scholomance as far as I'm aware and is not present in beta for azeroth.
    hes a Lich and hes Urn is undamaged in the hads of the Cult of the Damned he can come back as he like and SPOILER he want to be dead for now in the SL for hes Plot
    Last edited by Feral Druid ist Op; 2020-04-11 at 05:43 PM.
    I.O BFA Season 3

I mean... they are pretty close at this point. I actually don't really know what the difference at least morally is between the scourge and the forsaken post arthas minus the fact that the scourge is crippled so they haven't been up to as many evil things as the forsaken.
    It's not a moral difference, it's a free will philosophical difference. Kel was pro no free will.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    With his return what do you think the odds are he fills the current void in leadership?

It would be refreshing to have a cold logical schemer as the leader of the forsaken rather then the cartoon villain they had to make do with for a decade. Think there is a decent chance or are they going to go all weird lightforged undead on us?
    0% since he seems to die... So....

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Zero. Calia was basically made their leader with everything but an actual announcement. She has right to rule by heritage, the willingness/ability to help them in their undeath, and she actually already went to Trisfal Glades to do so.
    Minus the fact that she’s Alliance aligned. Yep, gonna go over real well having her become the Forsaken leader. Horde players will love that.
    On topic, KT makes no sense. He willingly served Arthas. It wasn’t some kind control plot device. Unless of course Blizz retcons that, too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    As likely as Arthas and Mal'ganis going on a date.
    No no no no...what have you done. There’s going to be forums about this now.