Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Warrior can use any weapon except Wands. Can't remember if they're blocked from adding Int and Agi weapons into Tmog collections.
    They can't use glaives either.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    They can't use glaives either.
    They should really open glaives up to warriors. They're supposed to be masters at combat, it doesn't make sense. I know lorewise it takes demon hunters years of training to master the use of a glaive but it's not crazy to think a warrior would see that and be like "yo that's sick" and train to use it.

Edit: actually, I guess they would have to do something about animations using a glaive so...eh

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    It stands to be seen though whether raw treasure farming, currently a good chunk of Pandaria levelling and all of Draenor levelling if you're up for it, remains a good way to level up.

However, I do look forward to playing the Suramar Campaign as questing content, esp. if I create another Nightborne.

Not edgy enough?
    They have said that they are going to nerf the treasure experience

Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    They should really open glaives up to warriors. They're supposed to be masters at combat, it doesn't make sense. I know lorewise it takes demon hunters years of training to master the use of a glaive but it's not crazy to think a warrior would see that and be like "yo that's sick" and train to use it.

Edit: actually, I guess they would have to do something about animations using a glaive so...eh
    Yeah I think this is mostly an animation issue.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    So many of these weapons look really good.

https://www.wowhead.com/news=311907/...ls-build-33978
    The night fae glaive really gets me excited to roll a night fae demon hunter, something about the nature/fel pairing seems so cool to me

edit:

oh yeah its because of this

7+ Year Old Account
    As mentioned before, most of the maw stuff has me a bit puzzled. Starting with the guy that was datamined to be the jailor when he doesn't look like it at all compared to the cinematic.
    He does look like him (and the artwork we got). The only differences are lack of hair and clothing.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    He does look like him (and the artwork we got). The only differences are lack of hair and clothing.
    The crown does not fit at all, the chains are in the wrong places and shrouded figure was clearly way thinner. The guy with a hole in his chest looks nothing like that.

Hmm true, though Nightold used the same items as Emerald Nightmare anyway. Is that really a common thing that complete models of the next patch show up in the files? Can't remember that happening that often, but maybe I just didn't care at the time.

- - - Updated - - -

As mentioned before, most of the maw stuff has me a bit puzzled. Starting with the guy that was datamined to be the jailor when he doesn't look like it at all compared to the cinematic.
    Maybe that's sort of a "broken" form of the Jailer. Perhaps he looks more like his artwork when he gets his "heart" back.

Quote Originally Posted by Varolyn View Post
    Maybe that's sort of a "broken" form of the Jailer. Perhaps he looks more like his artwork when he gets his "heart" back.
    I guess the inverse would make more sense, maybe he just gained a few pounds after sylvanas freed him and he shaved that majestic beard. That alone is enough of a crime to hunt him down.

7+ Year Old Account
    The crown does not fit at all, the chains are in the wrong places and shrouded figure was clearly way thinner. The guy with a hole in his chest looks nothing like that.
    These are minor things. Crown and chains can be easily removed/moved. He has right skin colour, roughly right size and he has file name Jailer.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

These are minor things. Crown and chains can be easily removed/moved. He has right skin colour, roughly right size and he has file name Jailer.

I guess it was called an early concept, but if that is the case then I'm already kinda sad that he looks like a discount necromonger now.
    https://www.icy-veins.com/forums/top...y-concept-art/
    https://media.mmo-champion.com/image.../MawJailer.jpg

And someone dispelled his mog.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    It's starting to look more and more like the new customization options are going to boil down to new color tints. I was hoping for more.
    I mean what were you expecting? Them to copy FF14's wholesale?

WoW has always had an issue where their models need to have armor literally painted onto them, they can't do slider creation because it'd require them to make a whole new model.

Best you can get with WoW's design (without rebuilding the entire model and armor system from scratch) is textures, animations (straight-back orc), or superfluous fluff (hair, tail lengths)
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

The crown and the bulk majorly change the silhouette, which is a rather big deal. There's also no good reason to remove the crown. File name isn't very meaningful, that's hardly the only file called jailer in SL.

Size is completely out of whack, Zovaal is far to big.

There's something I think we need to (as a community) behind, classes will never feel good to play unless they make them so without artifacts, covenants, azerites etc...

A lot of the posts on the Official Forums I see that some specs feel exactly the same or crap but maybe it's because we don't have x or y yet.

This is the same old scenario that's been screwing us up over and over for many years now. People think something will come and fix it.
    No, it needs to feel good baseline, not even considering talents, because that would make that talent a non-choice!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Manu9 View Post
    There's something I think we need to (as a community) behind, classes will never feel good to play unless they make them so without artifacts, covenants, azerites etc...

A lot of the posts on the Official Forums I see that some specs feel exactly the same or crap but maybe it's because we don't have x or y yet.

This is the same old scenario that's been screwing us up over and over for many years now. People think something will come and fix it.
    No, it needs to feel good baseline, not even considering talents, because that would make that talent a non-choice!
    Or people aren't united on what feels good or see what "good" design is.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I think the model is simply not displayed completely, kind of how the early model of Azshara was in 8.2. I do think it's the Jailer, but the whole thing will look different, once the hair is tacked on and maybe an eye glow.

Mail set for Ardenweald just leaked properly.

Guess we are in for yet another expansion of Mail getting the table scraps from other armor types. It really does look like what a first draft of an Ardenweald leather set would look like before it was changed to something else.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

The ardenweald plate set is fantastic. I checked it on the undead race on the model viewer out of curiosity and it even looks amazing on them. I thought the armor tears would mess it up but nope.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm checking out some of the soulbinds and some of them seem crazy, One lets you fight after death for 10 seconds damn