7+ Year Old Account
    Stiven is going to work on the undead models now.
    "Love all, trust a few,do wrong to none."

I think the only thing missing for the Night Fae mail set is the helm and maybe a bit on the boots. Gloves already have a fitting 3D effect for the textures and the shoulders look like they are supposed to be like that as well. Maybe they miss a cool spell effect.

Mail tends to be bland, I think the (both alliance, darkshore horde is at least unique cut wise) warfront sets were the only exception to mail not being complete shit in like .. ever. I still hold that mail shouldn't even be an armor type, way too much thematic overlap with leather. Not to mention that mail is just a piece that is worn under/over other armor.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Riptor View Post
    I wonder why Alexandros went to Maldraxxis, It seemed to me he was more of a kyrian kinda guy
    Something something military, discipline and stuff? Maybe his military side outweighted the devout one, maybe the whole concept is kinda rubbish considering stuff like the troll afterlife and other special cases.

Edit: The Night Fae letherset is clearly made for druids.. I mean those shoulders.. though I think the cloth looks actually better. Cloth might also be missing the thigh guards. Those definitely helped to sell me on the kyrean cloth set.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2020-04-11 at 10:02 PM.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alexandros did touch Undeath for a time so that might be wy.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Been looking at npc animations and, not only am I in love with the visuals of the venthyr, but I am shocked to find that the robes on this model are animated with spell animations, attacks, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Alexandros did touch Undeath for a time so that might be wy.
    Oh you are right, he was part of the original horsemen before they replaced him in wrath. Yeah then there is no real question. He was a DK in the end and he literally was part of the Military wing in Naxxramas. No redemption for DKs .
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Oh you are right, he was part of the original horsemen before they replaced him in wrath. Yeah then there is no real question. He was a DK in the end and he literally was part of the Military wing in Naxxramas. No redemption for DKs .
    Well there was the part where he was redeemed by Darion(His son). So either Blizz forgot that part or....some other reason. Maybe the Arbiter couldn't look past being a Horseman.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Well there was the part where he was redeemed by Darion(His son). So either Blizz forgot that part or....some other reason. Maybe the Arbiter couldn't look past being a Horseman.
    Well normally undead are supposed to be in eternal damnation so that would already be an upgrade I guess.. at least that was what was said before we heard of SL. Since Blizzard took out the 10 ton ACME Retconhammer and whacked everything to little pieces it could be anything I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Georg Von Vitzthum View Post
    knowing that worgens and goblins waited for years to get their model update, i think its a safe bet that AR will have to wait quite a bit, maybe 10.0 cause 9.0 i think, it will be all about core races

Allied races just got added, they are brand new stuff with new customization already, no reason to focus on then now. But of couse, they will probably get the eye thing update, but not the rest yet.
    Try 11.0 or 12.00 to bring it more on par with the Goblin and Worgen delay.

Why? He's in Maldraxxus, not Revendreth or the Maw. Seems like the redemption worked just fine.

Bastion is the afterlife for selfless people, not for good ones.

Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Riptor View Post
    I wonder why Alexandros went to Maldraxxis, It seemed to me he was more of a kyrian kinda guy
    Might have something to do with the gig he got after he quit Silver Hand.

Last edited by Lahis; 2020-04-11 at 10:21 PM.

I bit off a bit more than I could chew with those Alpha signatures, but they're all done. I'll post a No Alpha Club thread in an hour or two most likely. First I got 20 pages of this thread to catch up on.

https://imgur.com/a/HTwSlBc

I'll post them in more detail later. For now, tagging @Lilithvia as requested.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Begging there's beards in future updates...

All good so far but trolls deserve some mighty facial hair.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Why? He's in Maldraxxus, not Revendreth or the Maw. Seems like the redemption worked just fine.

Bastion is the afterlife for selfless people, not for good ones.
    I'd like to think Alexandros would have been a possible Bastion person if only cause in life he was a pretty noble person. Undeath just screws everything up. Don't even know how the Shadowlands denizens feel about Undeath.

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    I bit off a bit more than I could chew with those Alpha signatures, but they're all done. I'll post a No Alpha Club thread in an hour or two most likely. First I got 20 pages of this thread to catch up on.

Thanks mate

Quote Originally Posted by Nibelheimy View Post
    Begging there's beards in future updates...

All good so far but trolls deserve some mighty facial hair.
    There is a severe lack in beard options added so far in general .

Guys check out the female night fae running animation. I died. It's so cute. Most of the animations are the same as female draenei, but the running is different.

https://shadowlands.wowhead.com/npc=...ar#modelviewer

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post

Neato, they're pretty awesome. Gonna snag one .

I mean, it's not like Maldraxxus was one of the 'in-need-of-redemption' places. It's only the place where the most persevering personalities go, not the ones that are 'almost damned' like Revendreth.