Poll: Do you Support Assault Weapons Ban?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Apparently your entire point is:

No, people do not think that and it's a pretty weird way of thinking. Again, people that own multiple firearms do so because they serve different purposes or they enjoy collecting. Having a firearms collection is probably one of the least visible and accessible expensive possessions in a home. Breaking into a gun safe isn't trivial. You might as well as "do any of you computer nerds ever think that maybe having a nice laptop is going to attract thieves?".
    Wow, this whole covid19 stocking up on ammunition and firearms thing went right past you didn't it?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Wow, this whole covid19 stocking up on ammunition and firearms thing went right past you didn't it?
    It ended the gun control lobby for a generation probably.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormdash View Post
    It ended the gun control lobby for a generation probably.
    Uhu sure it did, just wait when everything is back to normal and you have your weekly mass shootings.
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    I mean... I didn't really comment on the first post due to the absurdity of your post but your view on how the average person treats fire arms is absurd... did you watch a movie with a southern hick comedic parody and base your entire fire arm knowledge on that and fall out?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Karl View Post
    I mean... I didn't really comment on the first post due to the absurdity of your post but your view on how the average person treats fire arms is absurd... did you watch a movie with a southern hick comedic parody and base your entire fire arm knowledge on that and fall out?
    Sure you didn't, because talking about stocking up on firearms in times of a pandemic gives you really good information about my view on how the average person treats firearms.

Run out of arguments so you're trying the "you don't know shit about firearms"-routine?

As if what I was talking about had anything to do with how firearms function.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Record number of background checks where done in March by the FBI.....https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mar...virus-pandemic

The FBI ran more than 3.7 million background checks on Americans buying guns under the National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS) in March, smashing the previous record as Americans armed themselves amid growing fears about the coronavirus pandemic.

The NICS system ran 3,740,688 background checks in March, which is 33 percent higher than the previous record of more than 2.8 million, which was set in February. The February numbers were a 34 percent uptick from the same time in 2019. The NICS system has not run fewer than 2 million background checks in one month since September 2018.

Previous reports noted a large spike in sales of guns and ammo as the coronavirus pandemic quickly rose to the top of Americans' consciousness last month. March's background check numbers marked a 41 percent increase over March 2019.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Record number of background checks where done in March by the FBI.....https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mar...virus-pandemic

The FBI ran more than 3.7 million background checks on Americans buying guns under the National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS) in March, smashing the previous record as Americans armed themselves amid growing fears about the coronavirus pandemic.

The NICS system ran 3,740,688 background checks in March, which is 33 percent higher than the previous record of more than 2.8 million, which was set in February. The February numbers were a 34 percent uptick from the same time in 2019. The NICS system has not run fewer than 2 million background checks in one month since September 2018.

Previous reports noted a large spike in sales of guns and ammo as the coronavirus pandemic quickly rose to the top of Americans' consciousness last month. March's background check numbers marked a 41 percent increase over March 2019.
    Obama and the Covid-19 best gun sales men of all time.
    I am not pro Flight, I am pro a better more engaging game. I just took the pro flight stance cause I knew Blizzard couldn't deliver. Looks like I was right

Quote Originally Posted by Maneo View Post
    irrational panic'ed individuals are basically selling themselves into guns....they are the best sales men of all time.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep and if Biden wins the election in Nov, there will be more records broke. One sure way to stir up the emotions of Americans about their Constitutional right to defend themselves, is anything which threatens to take it away.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Yep and if Biden wins the election in Nov, there will be more records broke. One sure way to stir up the emotions of Americans about their Constitutional right to defend themselves, is anything which threatens to take it away.
    I honestly have a hard time seeing how Biden can win. I actually feel sorry for the guy he clearly is suffering from dementia.

Trump isn't running against Trump. He is running against peoples hatred of him, they would vote for a plank of wood if it would get him out of office.
    I am not pro Flight, I am pro a better more engaging game. I just took the pro flight stance cause I knew Blizzard couldn't deliver. Looks like I was right

I honestly have a hard time seeing how Biden can win. I actually feel sorry for the guy he clearly is suffering from dementia.

Trump isn't running against Trump. He is running against peoples hatred of him, they would vote for a plank of wood if it would get him out of office.
    it speaks volumes of the liberals that their only current requirement for a president right now is that they aren't trump.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    it speaks volumes of the liberals that their only current requirement for a president right now is that they aren't trump.
    "Anyone but Hillary" crowd and Never Trumpers says hello there Mr. Hypocrite ...

- - - Updated - - -

LOL basically its two dementia patients battling it out, if you think Biden has it then Trump def has it

Trumps actual words this week...full transcript (sorry but it only copies in caps):

FOUR WEEKS AGO, WE HAD THE GREATEST ECONOMY IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD. WE HAD THE MOST JOBS EVER IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES. ALMOST 160 MILLION JOBS, RIGHT? AND THEN ONE DAY I GET A CALL FROM DR. FAUCI AND HE SAID -- AND SHE SAID, WE HAVE A PROBLEM. I SAID, WHAT IS THE PROBLEM? AND THEY SAID, WE MAY HAVE TO CLOSE IT UP. THEY SAID, CLOSE UP THE COUNTRY. I SAID, WHAT IS THAT ALL ABOUT? AND WE DISCUSSED TODAY, AND PROBABLY NOT SINCE 1917, CAME TO THE CONCLUSION, AND SHE IS A FANTASTIC PERSON, A BRILLIANT PERSON, AND THIS IS WHAT SHE KNOWS. I SAID, HAS IT EVER BEEN THIS BAD? AND I THINK I CAN REPRESENT THAT YOU SAID NO. PART OF IT IS THE CONTAGION. IF YOU SNEEZE, I PROBABLY GET IT. WHOEVER HEARD OF A THING LIKE THAT? IN THIS VERY TALENTED REPORTER IS BAILING OUT. HE IS OUT OF HERE. I DON'T BLAME YOU. BUT IT IS A VERY CONTAGIOUS THING. PROBABLY THE LIKES OF WHICH WE'VE NEVER SEEN. BUT 1917, OVER 100 YEARS AGO, IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN ABOUT MANY TIMES, HORRIBLE, I'VE HEARD FROM 50 TO 75, 75 TO 100, BUT IT WAS TENS OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE. WE HAVE THE ADVANTAGE OF COMMUNICATION. THIS COULD HAVE BEEN JUST AS BAD. WE CAN SEE WHAT TO DO. WE CAN HAVE THESE MEETINGS. THEY CAN WATCH ON TELEVISION, WHICH THEY DO, AND THEY SAY, SOCIAL DISTANCING. BUT IN 1917, THEY DIDN'T HAVE THAT OPTION. THEY JUST NOTICED PEOPLE WERE DYING ALL OVER THE PLACE. A LOT OF PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY DIED. TO ME IT IS A GREAT QUESTION, HOW COME MORE PEOPLE DIDN'T DIE IN THIS COUNTRY? AND THEY SAID IT ACTUALLY STARTED IN THIS COUNTRY AND WENT TO EUROPE. RELATIVELY, WE LOST VERY FEW COMPARED TO EUROPE. SO THIS IS A TERRIBLE THING THAT HAPPENED AND WHAT IS HAPPENING NOW WITH PEOPLE IN JOBS, SO THINK OF THE POSITION I'M IN. WE HAVE BUILT, ALTOGETHER, THE GREATEST ECONOMY IN HISTORY. AND ALL OF A SUDDEN, PEOPLE COME IN, AND HERE'S THE THING, THEY WERE RIGHT. EVERYBODY QUESTIONED IT FOR A WHILE. THEY SAID, LET'S KEEP IT OPEN. LET'S RIDE IT. IF WE DID THAT, YOU SAW THE OTHER GRAPH. AND WHETHER IT IS TRUE OR ALMOST TRUE OR NOT TRUE, IT WAS 2.2 MILLION PEOPLE WOULD HAVE DIED. IN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME. THE GRAPH COULD HAVE BEEN EVEN SHORTER. I ALWAYS NOTICE THAT HORRIBLE ONE WHERE ECHOES HIGH, IT ACTUALLY COMES DOWN A LITTLE BIT FASTER. IT MIGHT HAVE BEEN OVER FASTER AND YOU WOULD HAVE LOST 2.2 MILLION PEOPLE. SO THEY COME IN AND THEY SAY, WE HAVE TO CLOSE UP THE COUNTRY. AND I SAY, YOU KNOW WHAT THAT DOES TO THE FABRIC OF THIS COUNTRY, TO PEOPLE THAT HAD GREAT JOBS, GREAT FAMILY, NO PROBLEMS WITH MONEY? EVERYTHING IS PERFECT, THEN THEY GO FROM THAT TO HAVING NO JOB. AND THEN YOU SEE 6 MILLION PEOPLE UNEMPLOYED. UNEMPLOYMENT NUMBERS GET RELEASED AND YOU SEE 6 MILLION PEOPLE. AND IT IS AN ARTIFICIAL CLOSING. IT IS NOT LIKE WE HAVE A MASSIVE RECESSION OR WORSE. IT IS ARTIFICIAL. WE TURNED IT OFF. WE ARE SAYING, DON'T GO TO WORK AND WE WILL PAY YOU. EVERYTHING IS THE OPPOSITE. IT WAS ALWAYS, GO TO WORK AND MAKE A LOT OF MONEY, THE AMERICAN DREAM. BECAUSE OF A HIDDEN ENEMY, WE ARE SAYING, DON'T GO TO WORK, AND WE ARE GOING TO PAY YOU. AND WE WILL PROBABLY DO MORE. I THINK INFRASTRUCTURE WOULD BE A FANTASTIC THING TO DO. YOU GIVE DEDUCTIBILITY FOR BUSINESSES WHERE THEY GO TO USE THE RESTAURANTS. THE RESTAURANTS WILL BE BIGGER AND BETTER THAN BEFORE. THEY STARTED DOING WELL, BUT THEY HAVE FEWER RESTAURANTS. BUT THE BLOOM OF THE RESTAURANTS IS WHEN THEY HAD DEDUCTIBILITY. AND ENTERTAINMENT. IT WAS A GREAT THING. BUT THEY CLOSED IT AND THEN THEY CLOSED IT AGAIN. BUT INFRASTRUCTURE. WE BORROW OUR MONEY NOW AT ZERO. IF WE WERE PAYING 5%, 4%, 3%, DIFFERENT BALLGAME. WE CAN BORROW LONG-TERM FOR LITERALLY ZERO. BECAUSE WE ARE CONSIDERED THE SAFE INVESTMENT ALL OVER THE WORLD. THAT IS WHY THEY WANT THE MONEY. SO I KNOW BETTER THAN ANYBODY. I KNOW WHAT THEY ARE GOING THROUGH AND IT IS HORRIBLE. BUT I WANT TO BE ABLE TO GET IT BACK FAST. WHEN THIS IS OVER, WE ARE GOING TO CELEBRATE. EVERYONE IS GOING TO GO TO WORK. AND WE'VE LEARNED A LOT. WE'VE LEARNED ABOUT BORDERS. WE'VE LEARNED ABOUT RELIANCE ON OTHER COUNTRIES. WE'VE LEARNED SO MUCH THAT I THINK WE REALLY HAVE A CHANCE TO BE BIGGER AND BETTER AND STRONGER AND I THINK IT IS GOING TO COME BACK VERY QUICKLY, BUT FIRST WE HAVE TO DEFEAT THIS ENEMY. SO WE WILL SEE YOU TOMORROW. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

10+ Year Old Account
    Criminals trying to use Covid -19 virus masks did not work out so well for them....https://www.foxnews.com/us/doorbell-...onavirus-masks

Two armed robbers were caught in a doorbell video attempting to invade a home while wearing coronavirus medical masks and gloves - in an incident that left one of them dead and the other under arrest.

The Illinois homeowner gunned down one of the suspects and chased the other out of his house in Arlington Heights, a Chicago suburb under a coronavirus lockdown.

I also read yesterday, that thief, break-ins and robbery crimes had increased by 75% in New York City the last month.
    Last edited by Ghostpanther; 2020-04-10 at 10:49 PM.

Criminals trying to use Covid -19 virus masks did not work out so well for them....https://www.foxnews.com/us/doorbell-...onavirus-masks

Two armed robbers were caught in a doorbell video attempting to invade a home while wearing coronavirus medical masks and gloves - in an incident that left one of them dead and the other under arrest.

The Illinois homeowner gunned down one of the suspects and chased the other out of his house in Arlington Heights, a Chicago suburb under a coronavirus lockdown.

I also read yesterday, that thief, break-ins and robbery crimes had increased by 75% in New York City the last month.
    Yeah it’s pretty crazy, since a lot of stores are closed they are becoming targets. Stores are starting to board up storefronts which looks pretty terrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    LoL someone broke into our local game stop. The windows were smashed out, and they aren't even closed with a missing front floor to ceiling window. /facepalm

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    LoL someone broke into our local game stop. The windows were smashed out, and they aren't even closed with a missing front floor to ceiling window. /facepalm
    Criminals have done dumb shit before this virus pandemic. But it only makes sense, they would rather pick a target with the least resistance.

Yes it does speak volumes. Volumes about still having Americans who reject racism, sexism, homophobia, stupidity and irrational economic policy.

But whatever.

umm, isn't that how Trump got elected....I mean....anyone but Hillary.....

oh the irony.

I mean talk about not being able to look in the mirror and see yourself in liberal clothes...
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

10+ Year Old Account
    hrmm wrong thread, please delete mod
    Last edited by sirmixalot; 2020-04-12 at 06:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    It was most likely a gamestop employee they were complete assholes during this entire thing put their employees at risk, not to mention lying and screwing with their pay.