Quote Originally Posted by Halfaheart View Post
    you guys are arguing over the heart but are forgetting that the level scaling isnt even implemented yet. You cant jump into BFA at 10 yet so we don't know how theyll handle it yet
    Yes you can. Just level new lvl 1 character in Exiles Reach.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Yes you can. Just level new lvl 1 character in Exiles Reach.
    Did they implement it within the last few days? When alpha went up the people leveling to 50 still had to go through the expansion cycles

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I'm hoping the new build comes with more invites

- - - Updated - - -

I think the heart is probably what saves us.

I think it usually comes with new invite... iirc

Homophobia is so gay.

Did they implement it within the last few days? When alpha went up the people leveling to 50 still had to go through the expansion cycles
    That's been in since they opened. Probably only for Alliance since the Horde starting zone is not open.

7+ Year Old Account
    you guys are arguing over the heart but are forgetting that the level scaling isnt even implemented yet. You cant jump into BFA at 10 yet so we don't know how theyll handle it yet
    *ahem*

By @Valysar

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Oh I thought the implication was that the heart was removed entirely.
    The heart is definitely not removed, would be a nightmare to deal with when the Shadowlands Pre-patch rolls around. But the heavy implication at this point is that the HoA is not given to the player readily at the beginning of BfA, and might instead require a max level character (or level 50), or otherwise require going out of your way to Silithus to talk to Magni and begin the quest.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    *ahem*

By @Valysar
    that's my bad then. The first 1-50 recorded said they'd just followed the usual route but it was a much quicker pace. Glad to see they actually have the expansion scaling up!

I'm calling a really lame plottwist now.

The Arbiter is AU Sylvanas.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    *ahem*

By @Valysar
    Your character already looks dope wtf

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    I'm calling a really lame plottwist now.

The Arbiter is AU Sylvanas.
    Maximum cringe if true.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    The more i think about it, the more clear it becomes that the neck piece makes more sense not being given to new players at the beginning of BfA.

For once Azerite as a resource is likely going away in Shadowlandds similar to how Artifact power went away at the end of Legion, which means the primary way to level the neck up and gain ilvls as you play is gone, which again leads to the neck either being pretty useless compared to necks you would get from levelling in other zones, or extremely overpowered, making each new alt you level start by getting the HoA to trivialize levelling in other areas.
    Leaving it as a semi-easter egg in Silithus for max level players makes far more sense.
    AFAIR, they said at BlizzCon that you actually won't lose the Heart - it just won't work in the Shadowlands since it's powered by Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by johny download View Post
    They've also got this going on.

I just noticed this post, this is literally the Naruto run lmao. This proves venthyr are the best covenant.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by johny download View Post
    They've also got this going on.

Think that's impressive? Wait until the next build when we datamine the necrolords doing this

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    I just noticed this post, this is literally the Naruto run lmao. This proves venthyr are the best covenant.
    Nah, their arms are too low and not pointing straight backwards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Venthyr running animation is at least a little scary, kinda wish those Geists in Northrend would use them.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Nah, their arms are too low and not pointing straight backwards.
    It's Blizzard's version of the weea- I mean Naruto run.

Well Moira in Overwatch has the Naruto run so I hope the WoW team embrace their inner weeb eventually.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    AFAIR, they said at BlizzCon that you actually won't lose the Heart - it just won't work in the Shadowlands since it's powered by Azeroth.
    I know you won't lose the heart, would probably prove too problematic at the beginning of the Shadowlands Pre-patch anyways. I was more talking about how the acquisition of the HoA at the beginning of BfA is not necessary in Shadowlands since the purpose of the Heart was mostly as an endgame levelling system and vehicle for improvement of Azerite armor, both of which are mostly meaningless without Azerite, which is likely going away in Shadowlands.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

I wonder if they will bother giving the men and women of each covenant unique animations based on gender.

I know you won't lose the heart, would probably prove too problematic at the beginning of the Shadowlands Pre-patch anyways. I was more talking about how the acquisition of the HoA at the beginning of BfA is not necessary in Shadowlands since the purpose of the Heart was mostly as an endgame levelling system and vehicle for improvement of Azerite armor, both of which are mostly meaningless without Azerite, which is likely going away in Shadowlands.
    That's what i meant, though. The entire system is staying. It just stops working while you're in the Shadowlands.

10+ Year Old Account
    It might just stay at the item level you're at and scale by level.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi