Page 1 of 2
LastLast

The only good thing about Shadowlands so far are Target FPS and Spell Density

As a Melee I can not stress this enough: its about time for the spell Density setting and i hope its as awesome as it sounds.
    I am also curious about the target FPS seeing and if it will work out nicely. Until now I only saw negative points about SL but this actually sounds like an improvement! Did anybody get to check it out already?

so about all the class changes and covenants,cool new zones,squishes,etc

the fps setting is the only positive one for you?

i think you need to get your priorities straight mate...

Quote Originally Posted by Flevor View Post

Litterly none of those changes will affect the game in a positive way, community is shit, game is shit. Those go hand is hand, and nothing is done to get the community cloeer together, if anything they tripled down on dividing us, and its actually working, we dont give a shit about the game anymore, its a dead horse, no expansion will save it unless the community is an community again

Quote Originally Posted by Flevor View Post

Realistically there aren't that many class changes, couple abilities and some changes, squish is meh (and thrown in since when we first saw footage there was no squish or a very minimal one) , we've only seen 1 zone and covenants are up in the air, torghast will make/break this expansion and thus far it sounds like it's going to be a major part of the expansion but you aren't going to be able to run it as many times as you want which kinda blows but well see

Ya'll need either a break or lower your expectations lol....
    everything i've seen so far was positive

Quote Originally Posted by tylenol View Post
    Realistically there aren't that many class changes, couple abilities and some changes, squish is meh (and thrown in since when we first saw footage there was no squish or a very minimal one) , we've only seen 1 zone and covenants are up in the air, torghast will make/break this expansion and thus far it sounds like it's going to be a major part of the expansion but you aren't going to be able to run it as many times as you want which kinda blows but well see
    I mean, realistically we have no idea what the scope of the class changes will be in the final build, and clearly there's going to be some sort of legendary system again which, in combination with anima is going to modify rotations significantly.

Not saying the changes are necessarily going to be good, but right now we're at that point where the community has more information than they previously did and everyone's deciding that their speculation is fact - literally what happens before every xpac.

Quote Originally Posted by Domm530 View Post
    Litterly none of those changes will affect the game in a positive way, community is shit, game is shit. Those go hand is hand, and nothing is done to get the community cloeer together, if anything they tripled down on dividing us, and its actually working, we dont give a shit about the game anymore, its a dead horse, no expansion will save it unless the community is an community again
    The community thing is really on you tbh. There are plenty of sound people playing the game, you just have to network, play with people you know irl, or do a bit of both. If you're just joining random groups and spinning the wheel, you're much more likely to get antisocial people; by virtue of the fact that these people are also not playing with people they know, it's a self-selecting subset of the community. That's not to say that all pugs are dickheads, but by pugging you massively increase the odds of finding dickheads.
    Last edited by Elkfingers; 2020-04-14 at 05:18 PM.

"The only good thing about Shadowlands so far"

What are you on about?

Then dont play if that is how you feel. Goes for the OP as well?

None of what you said is fact, and SL will likely perform better than Legion after BfA, like what happened after WoD.

It is also quite funny how people claiming that the community sucks or don't exist, are exactly the kind of player that stay alone. Discord alone has made finding communities a breeze.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2020-04-14 at 05:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    As a Melee I can not stress this enough: its about time for the spell Density setting and i hope its as awesome as it sounds.
    I am also curious about the target FPS seeing and if it will work out nicely. Until now I only saw negative points about SL but this actually sounds like an improvement! Did anybody get to check it out already?
    What a useless topic. Could have just as easily asked this in the pre-existing thread about these changes.

- - - Updated - - -

You don't give a shit about the game and yet here you are, still REE-REE-REEEEing away on the forums for it.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

The only good thing, just lol.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

This guy's been crying nonstop since Blizzcon.

I think I'll bookmark this thread so if anyone ever asks me "should I check out the MMO-C forums" I can reply by sending this link and letting them judge for themselves.

Seriously, it's to the point that the same rule about "never read the comments section" applies here.

Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    Imagine playing the game if the only good thing is target FPS and Spell Density... Feels bad.

This is even better. Why do you play the game if it is shit AND the community is shit? Time to go and look for another game?

Quote Originally Posted by Wakozi123 View Post
    This is even better. Why do you play the game if it is shit AND the community is shit? Time to go and look for another game?
    Unfortunately you don't have to play or even care about the game to post here.

there's been a ton of good news this week, hype is real bro

Target FPS feature looks like something that should've been invented long ago, i'll steal it lol
    Shadowlands is real world
    The Maw is China
    The Jailer is China government
    Sylvanas is Blizz

Quote Originally Posted by Wakozi123 View Post
    Imagine playing the game if the only good thing is target FPS and Spell Density... Feels bad.

It appears on earlier posts in a diffrent thread you seemed unhappy about alot of features that bfa has, perhaps time to look for a other game?

If community wanted to be closer together, it'd do something about it lol...

I'm more hyped for the ray-tracing strings than anything tbh.
    And Torghast.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Huggykaze View Post
    If community wanted to be closer together, it'd do something about it lol...
    Yeah, people complaining about community issue are ridiculous. If people want to be in a community they will join or create a community...
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Quote Originally Posted by Elkfingers View Post
    I mean, realistically we have no idea what the scope of the class changes will be in the final build, and clearly there's going to be some sort of legendary system again which, in combination with anima is going to modify rotations significantly.
    They literally said "that's it" to what we've seen.
    Anima system will just be azerite all over again, regardless of their intentions.

oh "the community is shit" again here well, you don't take a part in it, calling them shit so... yeah, you come into a bar, call everyone a shit person and then want them to buy you a drink? People who are saying "community is shit" do nothing to get into one. On the log in they want an instant message or invite and to get a boost through a dungeon while that stranger talks about how their day went. Btw, sometimes on login, or even whem my WoW is off I get messages from my bnet friends I made while tanking if I wanna join and chill in a +15. Not even talking all the discord groups I joined and friends I made while playing WoW in the last two expansions.