Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    They didn't exactly undo everything for that story, Xandar got wrecked and 5 years passed. The consequences and stakes are still there

But OT: Has the Arbiter been hinted at through Legion pamphlets?
    Something called the "Crooked Serpent With No Eyes" has been mentioned before, which may have direct relation to Oribos (which is snaked themed through Uroboros and has snake imagery in the structure itself).

THE END OF ALL THINGS

The crooked serpent with no eyes is watching from the endless sky.

Forked tongues flicker through the black pits in dead stars.

The veil between dream and dreamer slides away like skin from bone.

And even the darkness howls for the light it once despised.

<The rest of the note is illegible, covered in strange glyphs and scribbles.>
    It could be the Arbiter, yeah, or it could be something else. The snake imagery is a bit on the nose though.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    When people are this mad at the character in a way that translates to actual hatred for the company writing her, they aren't going to use her for another two years. I don't know what to tell you other than that.

If she escapes the Maw people will be fucking furious. Not to mention it doesn't make sense when her powers are granted by the Jailer, and she can't become the Jailer AND escape yet again.
    See, this is why you people didn't appreciate the Last Jedi. The main problem with Star Wars is the public is too accustomed to treating big conflicts is just killing somebody in a big chair. That you can't imagine a satisfying story concluding with anything other than "Bad Guy dies" or "Bad guy runs away". But I like that Blizzard lately has used the conclusion to an expansion's story is to create conflict for the next story. (Although, I'd say sometimes they've forgotten to make that conclusion satisfying. I see why they think killing N'zoth would feel satisfying, but it wasn't)

If sylvanas is correct, & the Arbiter is the villain. And she becomes the new Arbiter, and you really hate the character, you shouldn't feel disappointed, because becoming the new arbiter, becoming the new jailer, or dying, is still a Sargeras situation where's she's gone from the story after that either way.

Quote Originally Posted by johny download View Post
    They've also got this going on.

insert some Naruto opening song

- - - Updated - - -

People always try and argue this with "well they don't HAVE to look feminine" or "it's about time we got a genderless race". In regards to Sethrak it was mentioned that Sethraliss had a vaguely different head shape so that was their "female body" as well.

If it doesn't have two big round boobs for the lowest common denominator to drool over, it ain't a playable race. Nuff said.
    I mean, I feel like you can make a race feminine without breasts anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I mean, I feel like you can make a race feminine without breasts anyway.
    It's not a matter of can, it's a matter of will. When every playable-looking race has had overtly feminine sexual features, including ghost angels that shouldn't have them as they are practically useless, then you know something's being adhered to behind the scenes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    If sylvanas is correct, & the Arbiter is the villain. And she becomes the new Arbiter, and you really hate the character, you shouldn't feel disappointed, because becoming the new arbiter, becoming the new jailer, or dying, is still a Sargeras situation where's she's gone from the story after that either way.
    If Sylvanas becomes the new Arbiter then it would forever paint Blizzard as the biggest hacks in modern video game writing, seeing as Blizzard has done nothing but continually try to convince everyone that she is evil, from trying to enslave her supposed ally for selfish gain, to burning down Teldrassil and even directly stating to the players who chose to side with her that she fully intends to kill them when the time comes.
    Not seeing her again is not the issue, the issue is seeing her get her comeuppance for being a bitch.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    If sylvanas is correct
    Issue most have is this I think. She shouldn't be correct with all she's done.

Mother of god.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennem View Post
    Issue most have is this I think. She shouldn't be correct with all she's done.
    That's because people assume that her motivations are more beyond "I don't want to go to hell so I'll destroy the natural order".

People are actually more insane or stupid than Blizzard's worst writers if they ever, ever think that they will portray the massacre of countless innocents as a noble endeavor (in 2020 at least, in 2003 they might have along with all the dragon rape etc)

Quote Originally Posted by SLNC View Post

Mother of god.
    Youcantruinmawplateformeyoucantruinmawplateformeyoucantruinmawplateformeyoucantruinmawplat eformeyoucantruinmawplateformeyoucantruinmawplateforme

damn it..

Quote Originally Posted by SLNC View Post
    [Unholy abomination]

Mother of god.
    Please stop. The thread has enough death and pestilence running through it already.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Youcantruinmawplateformeyoucantruinmawplateformeyoucantruinmawplateformeyoucantruinmawplat eformeyoucantruinmawplateformeyoucantruinmawplateforme

damn it..
    I find that pretending this is a photoshop helps immensely.

Now I'm just imagining Sauron looking like that in Lord of the Rings.

7+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, unpopular opinion, but i don't like much the helm, i dislike that "mouth" smiling, i would rather an helm like the Lich king one :/

It's not a matter of can, it's a matter of will. When every playable-looking race has had overtly feminine sexual features, including ghost angels that shouldn't have them as they are practically useless, then you know something's being adhered to behind the scenes.
    Maybe they could make a playable race without bilateral symmetry.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    If Sylvanas becomes the new Arbiter then it would forever paint Blizzard as the biggest hacks in modern video game writing, seeing as Blizzard has done nothing but continually try to convince everyone that she is evil, from trying to enslave her supposed ally for selfish gain, to burning down Teldrassil and even directly stating to the players who chose to side with her that she fully intends to kill them when the time comes.
    Not seeing her again is not the issue, the issue is seeing her get her comeuppance for being a bitch.
    It's almost like the problem itself is with the afterlife. It's almost as if there's some kind of larger conflict in the afterlife that makes anything happening in the mortal world insignificant. But that's just a theory.... a game theory

"The Arbiter controls where all the souls from Azeroth are sent after they die"

&

"For some reason too many souls are being sent to the maw" Wow I wonder who might be doing that.

Read between the lines.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero Wing View Post
    Maybe they could make a playable race without bilateral symmetry.
    they would never do that

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    Honestly, unpopular opinion, but i don't like much the helm, i dislike that "mouth" smiling, i would rather an helm like the Lich king one :/
    It's a common theme with the DK plate looking quite a bit like, but never exactly like the Helm of Domination. And this seems to be another worthy contender into that hallowed list, alongside ICC DK set and Nighthold DK set.

So, uh, that new Blood Elf customization.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Kind of dumb when there are maybe three? pants out there that would let you see that leg jewelry.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    I still like the whole set.

But for me, the high points are definitely the waistpiece and the shoulders. I feel like the helm is also a bit too large.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post

Goldshire/Silvermoon customization.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    It would make them sorta look over a massive tragedy or near genocide as "Misunderstood."

Yeah thats not the road I doubt Blizzard will take.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi