Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    The endgame for the Kyrians is absolutely going to be the regular ones reuniting with the Forsworn, likely with Uther as their unifier, as they both work together to take down the Mawsworn. The Forsworn ideology is WAY too sympathetic for them to remain as antagonists.

Because the Kyrian "customization" is light (they're either blue or purple) I think they will rely on you choosing (if they are a race) black wings or white wings, so you can RP a totally pious/memoryless Kyrian or one that wants to keep their memories instead. Or they will just have two new ways of schooling.
    I feel like the Forsworn that rejoin the Kyrians will return to their blue color, the color change seems more to do with their mental state and possibly a direct consequence of failing the test of purity than it does a choice because they have their memories.
    Besides, there is already a datamined Regular Kyrian Uther, so most likely they will return to their blue look.

Not going to deny that i like the more monochromatic/purple look the Forsworn have though. If that appearance became available for transmog instead os just the regular golden verison then i might even reconsider the Night Fae as a covenant.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I feel like the Forsworn that rejoin the Kyrians will return to their blue color, the color change seems more to do with their mental state and possibly a direct consequence of failing the test of purity than it does a choice because they have their memories.
    Besides, there is already a datamined Regular Kyrian Uther, so most likely they will return to their blue look.

Not going to deny that i like the more monochromatic/purple look the Forsworn have though. If that appearance became available for transmog instead os just the regular golden verison then i might even reconsider the Night Fae as a covenant.
    I think UTHER will turn back due to his model, because him being "Holy Looking" is so important. Maybe because he directly becomes a new Paragon and those are all regular Kyrians. But again because the Kyrian customization is so limited in terms of how different they seem they will likely keep the black coloration as an optional aesthetic, for both NPCs and characters if they become a playable race.

Blizzard is 100% portraying the Test of Purity as something questionable and likely in need of change, so I can see Uther abolishing it or convincing the Arbiter to turn it to something else that allows Forsworn back in.

Quote Originally Posted by ZyntosAran View Post
    :O is it happening?
    Hopefully! Maybe not, though.

Kinda would expect a new build to deploy tomorrow or Thursday.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    i might even reconsider the Night Fae as a covenant.
    Blasphemy!

You shall be sent to the Maw for even considering such a thought!

Formerly known as Arafal

I think UTHER will turn back due to his model, because him being "Holy Looking" is so important. Maybe because he directly becomes a new Paragon and those are all regular Kyrians. But again because the Kyrian customization is so limited in terms of how different they seem they will likely keep the black coloration as an optional aesthetic, for both NPCs and characters if they become a playable race.
    I am not convinced. I feel like having them turn back to the Blue and Gold colour works better narratively, and also helps differentiate them from the Mawsworn and other Forsworn who will likely still wish to ally with the Maw.

Though then again, it is pretty cool, so who knows. If Kyrians became an AR though i would 100% wish for the Forsworn color scheme as an option.

7+ Year Old Account
    Will they have another invite wave today if we get another build?

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Blasphemy!

You shall be sent to the Maw for even considering such a thought!
    I use the "mail set looks shitty" defence.

Also, i am still going to be loyal to the Night Fae. Just because the Mail set looks like absolute trash doesnt mean much yet. There is still a lot of Alpha to unpack, including the Hunter specific ability. And possible recolors of the transmog that might look better.

Quote Originally Posted by Fawkess View Post
    I think we'll get another wave this week or next, but I don't think they're tied to builds rolling out though.

I would assume so.

7+ Year Old Account
    Could this new build have Torghast?

Assuming we get a build. The servers are just restarting.

Possibly new Blood Elf jewelry customization on Wowhead now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Or Oribos, who knows, we'll see !

People always try and argue this with "well they don't HAVE to look feminine" or "it's about time we got a genderless race". In regards to Sethrak it was mentioned that Sethraliss had a vaguely different head shape so that was their "female body" as well.

If it doesn't have two big round boobs for the lowest common denominator to drool over, it ain't a playable race. Nuff said.
    Ain't that the truth. Not a fan of the fact myself, but that's the current way it works. Until they surprise us with a race that doesn't have as big dimorphism as we're used to seeing, I personally doubt it's got a chance for becoming playable.

Unrelated: Wasn't there an interview happening today, or did I imagine that? I don't even know what it was supposed to be about specifically or with what developer, but I think it was Towellie who was doing it?
    Times y'all got me with that dang Eye of Azshara Login Screen: 7

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Possibly new Blood Elf jewelry customization on Wowhead now.

Goldshire will be happy!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Goldshire will be happy!
    But they are horde tho.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Goldshire will be happy!
    Very much so! Moonguard server is going off the rails as we speak :P

But they are horde tho.
    Silvermoon then!

But they are horde tho.
    Love finds a way.

Servers back up. No build, I guess.

Well, I didn't expect one now anyway, but it would've been a nice surprise.