Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Stop Giving Fucks About "Spoilers"

Just stop.

Stop pretending you can't enjoy a good story without knowing some details first.
    Who the fuck even cares???

This "no spoiler" culture is just utter bullshit.

Apparently people who cares about spoilers care. My question is why do you care about other people not wanting to be spoiled?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Apparently people who cares about spoilers care. My question is why do you care about other people not wanting to be spoiled?
    Because the whole fucking thing is just bullshit, and everyone knows deep inside that its just bullshit.

Somebody started this whole thing of hurr-durr i dont wanna know what happens, and now every idiot jumps on the train.

This is a nonexistent problem and people like this are just plain dumbases

I don't know what is worse: "spoiler" culture or "anti-spoiler" culture. Both are cesspools.

The story itself can be that good and enjoyed to 100% even if you know what is supposed to happen next

No. If you spoil a major plot point or event, especially if you do it intentionally, you are getting reported and blocked.

Spoiler: some good guy becomes mad with power and becomes a bad guy.

imagine having so much free time and so little dignity or self respect to make threads about how people should not do something they want bcs you dont like it, depsite the fact it doesnt affect you in slightest...
    must be "amazing" life...

Snape kills Dumbledore!

Quote Originally Posted by McTaster View Post
    Because the whole fucking thing is just bullshit, and everyone knows its just bullshit.

Somebody started this whole thing of hurr-durr i dont wanna know what happens, and now every idiot jumps on the train.

This is a nonexistent problem and people like this are just plain dumbases
    Who is this "everyone" you're trying to speak of? There are some things I watch/read I don't want to be spoiled on. This is a big problem in the anime community since some manga are ahead years of the anime and people tend to purposely spoil key moments or main characters dying. You may not be one of these people who cares but that doesn't mean others don't.

The story itself can be that good and enjoyed to 100% even if you know what is supposed to happen next
    And again, that is your opinion, not the opinion of everyone.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    honestly you need to read the articles to get spoilers. just don't read them. simple

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    No. If you spoil a major plot point or event, especially if you do it intentionally, you are getting reported and blocked.
    Thats the whoel problem with this shit, its so ingrained in the dumfuck people's minds that its supposedly a problem, when in fact it isn't even worth mentioning.
    "Spoilers" themselves don't "spoil" the story evne if you know them, hence the term should be nonexistent

here's my rule for spoilers. if it's been less than a week since a movie or show has aired, or in the case of a video game i'll extend that to a second week, i try to be mindful of spoiling. after those time periods it is on the other person to mention they haven't seen/played that story.

i shouldn't be chastised for wanting to talk about a scene or an ending after everyone has had ample opportunity to experience the content. if you don't like that then "LALALALA *hands over ears* LALALALA"
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Who is this "everyone" you're trying to speak of? There are some things I watch/read I don't want to be spoiled on. This is a big problem in the anime community since some manga are ahead years of the anime and people tend to purposely spoil key moments or main characters dying. You may not be one of these people who cares but that doesn't mean others don't.

And again, that is your opinion, not the opinion of everyone.
    Even anime creators don't give a fuck about spoilers and Asian people in general go look it up.
    The fucking JoJo OPENINGS are full of "spoilers" and no Japanese guy gives two shits about it rightly so!!

Even anime creators don't give a fuck about spoilers and Asian people in general go look it up.
    The fucking JoJo OPENINGS are full of "spoilers" and no Japanese guy gives two shits about it rightly so!!
    Are you purposely not understanding what I'm saying? Why should the opinions of others affect my or anyone else's opinion on this matter?
    Also I've never seen a single episode of Jojo so idk about that.

Are you purposely not understanding what I'm saying? Why should the opinions of others affect my or anyone else's opinion on this matter?
    It can be your opinion but don't expect others to hold back for example discussion because "you dont want to be spoiled" the whole thing should be the other way aroudn!
    If you dont want spoilers cover your ears, simple.

Thats the whoel problem with this shit, its so ingrained in the dumfuck people's minds that its supposedly a problem, when in fact it isn't even worth mentioning.
    "Spoilers" themselves don't "spoil" the story evne if you know them, hence the term should be nonexistent
    Don't care. If you spoil, you're still reported. And that's a general in every community.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Don't care. If you spoil, you're still reported. And that's a general in every community.
    And that is precisely the shit that needs to change!

True, a good story can be good even if you know what Happens, I rewatch some movies.

But PlotTwists you dont know/see coming are its own Fun.
    Especially in games its for (I feel many, at least me) a whole lot of fun to Explore and stumple across stuff randomly.

While it doesnt take all away, its less fun to "Know all". I try to avoid spoilers to have a more fun experience.

Quote Originally Posted by ErrandRunner View Post
    I don't know what is worse: "spoiler" culture or "anti-spoiler" culture. Both are cesspools.
    Each need to respect the others. Dunno if this Forum allows it, but there are (on other Boards) Spoiler Tags, which hide content.

I feel if you make clear in what you say/write that it contains spoilers, so people who dont want to be spoiled can skip it, its fine.
    I dont have symphathy for people who open Spoilers and then complain about it, even though I know how hard it is sometimes to resist, and feel bad that Spoiled myself.

And that is precisely the shit that needs to change!
    But it's not going to change. So why don't you just follow the rules like a good boy?

It's just a general rule of kindness. If you know someone just started watching a show, you don't spoil them how it ends or which characters die.