Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    How about, they do what is right and dont look for feedback from the crowd least likely to be reasonable.

Half a dozen full servers on Classic vs 60+ on Live in EU alone.

Hah.
    I feel sorry for you, honestly. It's been a year and you still can't accept that Classic was successful.

Retail is a ghost-town. Even during a pandemic. It's sad.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMccrum View Post
    I feel sorry for you, honestly. It's been a year and you still can't accept that Classic was successful.

I'm not commenting on its success, half a dozen full servers for a 15-year old game is pretty successful. I am commenting on the incessant lies and hyperbole spread by certain people any chance they get, so thanks for proving my long-standing point about lies and make-believe amongst certain fans.

The amount of servers are a fact, not up for debate. 10 times the amount of Full/High servers for Live in a single region compared to Classic servers in total. 'Nuff said.

Also, 'nuff time spent on the likes of you.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2020-04-15 at 02:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

Can't you guys just be happy? Dang. Some people prefer and enjoy Classic and others still prefer and enjoy Retail. They cater two different groups. Can't we have our respective nice things without constantly trying to one up one another, shitting on each other's preference, and smugly claiming superiority over the other through snarky ass comments? Seriously, both groups are insufferable. A ghost-town? Come on man. Christ.

ferals need multiple changes to be honest and of course it's my opinion , predator and wild charge as a passive , scent of blood seems garbage , moment of clarity and feral frenzy look decent but seem to be on the wrong row if most ferals pick bloodtalons anyway , savage roar could be passive or reworked as a talent , the damage is fine not the best but up definitely up there , they just need a breath of fresh air , got no idea why they removed survival instincts but who does? , I have to apologise if some of my opinions are bad but just trying to help feral druids out

Quote Originally Posted by blankfaced View Post
    They need to not do these posts where they answer a classes specific questions while not doing it for every class. It leans hard into the idea that they have some form of favoritism. (They're humans of course they do but can they not show it so blatantly?) Wait till you have a compiled list of issues and questions and answer them in a large article or across multiple posts in each class forum.
    Or people could just not have a conniption fit over something so trivial...
    "Auto-correct is my worst enema."

Layering would be fine if they'd actually do something about the exploits. But if history is any guide, the exploiters will be rewarded.

Lmfao no it isn't. If you think retail is a ghost town then you obviously don't play retail. I'm on a roleplaying server and it's still more populated than the majority of Classic servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Anastacy View Post
    Or people could just not have a conniption fit over something so trivial...
    Ha. A fit....you don't understand human behavior very well do you.....
    I'm a thread killer.

Quote Originally Posted by blankfaced View Post
    Ha. A fit....you don't understand human behavior very well do you.....
    And you can’t deduce what the rolling eyes emoji at the end of my post signified, can you?
    "Auto-correct is my worst enema."

Quote Originally Posted by iosdeveloper View Post
    why didn't they predict a pandemic?
    even spider-man game did

society falls when its poets fail to warn about coming hardship
    But the Spider-man game had something Blizzard did not.

Spidey Senses.