Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    I mean, wasn't that obvious that she will be present in SL? She was set up as new Forsaken leader, after all.
    Felt more like setup for 10.0, which will undoubtedly be Azeroth-focused. I didn't think there would be any sort of story going on in Azeroth in SL besides "we'll hold off the scourge, come back in two real life years lol"

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    He isn't fallen troll. He PREDATES THEM. He was already watching them "before trolls started to call themselves trolls" So longer than trolls started to look like trolls they're now. He is likey acting like Dragons that morph to humanoids. And he did that to be better received by his followers.

He can't be one of them if he predates them. Zanza the Restless is the only known troll that ascended to Loahood.
    Edit: Nevermind. There's no point

Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    Much less cluttered than the one before! And modern too. It's about time they changed it lol
    Last edited by LemonDemonGirl; 2020-04-16 at 07:51 PM.
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally showing some of the Mail gear!

At least, what they have shown looks OK (Bastion for the moment)

I actually really like the Helmet, it does have a full on Valkyr feel to it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Felt more like setup for 10.0, which will undoubtedly be Azeroth-focused. I didn't think there would be any sort of story going on in Azeroth in SL besides "we'll hold off the scourge, come back in two real life years lol"
    Forsaken are leaderless right now, so they have to fix that ASAP. They already replaced Gallywix with Gazlowe.

Also, they even may be some clash between Sylvi and Calia/Frosaken.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Eh, forgot to submit this post earlier, might get lost in discussion of the new build, but anyway, here goes:

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    it implies another void incursion, or how that they realize a void is a real danger, that can attack then.

So, they going to azeroth to stop the void is completely understandable.
    Well, it may also just be foreshadowing the next expansion's theme.

But agreed on the motivation to travel outside the Shadowlands.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Besides, Uther seems to act odd.
    Right, forgot to mention that the second time we see him, he's sabotaging defenses of the Temple of Courage, which enables the Maldraxxi assault that turns into the Necrotic Wake dungeon.

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    Hopefully not. AU is a trash concept imo along with reality-transcending Burning Legion. Also the Ogre Continent was retconned out of existence.
    I've always said we could gotten the plot of Warlords of Draenor without time travel, sacrificing mostly only the named characters (although, Gul'dan could've literally been the actual Gul'dan, resurrected from his skull, as a foreshadowing of Illidan's return) and the shipyard. Either Outland zones reworked, healed by the shamans, or zones that were presumed lost floating back, e.g. Goria and the Spires of Arak for the Ogre and High Arakkoa presence.
    The Warlords could've been sons or former lieutenants of the WC1/2 characters, seizing power after the Cataclysm servered the connection between the worlds for some years. Garrosh would've fled through the recently, reopened Dark Portal after the trial, rallying the Warlords.
    The Iron Horde would still have been co-opted/transformed by the Legion, leading into, well, Legion, and we could've gotten Mag'har in a somewhat similar manner, as those that were reluctant to accept the second Blood Curse.

Quote Originally Posted by Timewalker View Post
    Suffered a minor heart attack on Tuesday and just got home from the hospital.
    Shit, hope you're getting better, wishing you all the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Yes, because the concept of Void Elves has thematic ties to future plot points.
    They foreshadow a Void plot, but I doubt that as a faction-locked race they would have actual relevance to those stories, other than being instructors how to combat it - and in that they are more or less equal to (or at least replaceable by) Shadow Priests in general and the Mag'har Shadowmoon on the Horde side.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Finally showing some of the Mail gear!

At least, what they have shown looks OK (Bastion for the moment)

I actually really like the Helmet, it does have a full on Valkyr feel to it.
    Its not even complete and its already better than the rest of the mail gear they've shown. Now I'm really torn between Night Fae or Kyrian for my hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    No, not really... its not really interesting, its lazy.
    It's better than anything else they've done for the Alliance.

I mean, it's still lazy but it's better than nothing, I guess.

It's kind of pointless to argue about, though, because we all know it's going to be the Forsaken storyline.

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't Calia confirm in the book that her child was a daughter? I wouldn't be surprised if the Scarlet Crusade is trying to prop up a fake heir.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    Didn't Calia confirm in the book that her child was a daughter? I wouldn't be surprised if the Scarlet Crusade is trying to prop up a fake heir.
    You're right, it was pointed out it was a daughter.

Oh shit, I forgot about that.

Either it's fake or they're lying about the kid's gender. The Dark Rangers who stuck with the Horde are probably going to try and rescue the kid regardless.

7+ Year Old Account
    SC are goddamn murderous and disgraced fanatics. I wouldn't believe in anything they try to pull.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Either it's fake or they're lying about it being the kid's gender. The Dark Rangers who stuck with the Horde are probably going to try and rescue the kid regardless.
    Having in mind that the last time they did something like this with the Doomsayers, it also contained a lot of fake info, so i assume the same will happen (i mean... we know that many of the things mentioned there are, indeed, fake)

Having in mind that the last time they did something like this with the Doomsayers, it also contained a lot of fake info, so i assume the same will happen (i mean... we know that many of the things mentioned there are, indeed, fake)
    Sure. But the fact that these are dealing with a very serious topic in WoW that isn't being addressed by the general expansion, I assume this is meant to be an actual plot lead-in.

Either it's fake or they're lying about the kid's gender. The Dark Rangers who stuck with the Horde are probably going to try and rescue the kid regardless.
    I actually like the idea of either

1) It's fake and they're lying about it. In which case, it'll be drama until Calia shows up and says "this isn't my kid" and then everything is sunshine and rainbows again

Or

2) The Scarlet Crusade's ideals are outdated and they think only a male heir could succeed to the throne(doubtful since Whitemane was a leader but let's just follow this line of thinking) in which case they raised the child as a boy but it's a girl and it's a target for Anduin to marry or whatever I guess or something, honestly I regret following this line of thinking now because this feels more boring than the fake heir thing but if it's a fake heir then I think that leads us into Taelia being Calia and Bolvar's daughter which is eh

7+ Year Old Account
    Look at some of the new wowhead icons, looks like raid leather gear is witch hunter armor from warhammer

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    Oh shit, I forgot about that.
    Bamboozled by the Crusade yet again!

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fawkess View Post
    Look at some of the new wowhead icons, looks like raid leather gear is witch hunter armor from warhammer

Lord Godfrey!

Quote Originally Posted by Fawkess View Post

That's probably the Venthyr Mail Armor, unless its actually from Nathria.

7+ Year Old Account
    (i mean... we know that many of the things mentioned there are, indeed, fake)
    So, you mean Anduin doesn't have a secret love affair with Sylvanas and lured Calia into a trap to turn her undead, with the intent of marrying her because of his fear of losing his non-existent claim to the throne of Lordaeron while also being a huge necrophiliac?

CLEARLY, it is YOU who spreads the fake news mister!

Formerly known as Arafal