Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    But yes, i think it is a mixup. Face masks and hoods are usually what Leather looks like. The Vampire hunter is probably what Mail will get, since it looks like the usual awful middle ground between Ranger and Caster Shaman.
    Seeing as the icon is named Helm Leather Revendreth, its leather.

Any new invites go out today?

But yes, i think it is a mixup. Face masks and hoods are usually what Leather looks like. The Vampire hunter is probably what Mail will get, since it looks like the usual awful middle ground between Ranger and Caster Shaman.
    I sadly don't think it's a mix up. The icons for the other pieces of the mail set are clearly mail.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    It also has Rivers of Souls.

Hades would nod in approval.
    Bwonsamdi would approve too.

Buuuttt right now De Other Side seems to not have one
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Renley View Post
    That Vampire Hunter set being leather has me so disappointed. I want it so bad.
    Same.

I'd kill for a Van Helsing (the Hugh Jackman one) outfit as a Hunter...

Someone ask when more invs will go out ������

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fawkess View Post
    Look at some of the new wowhead icons, looks like raid leather gear is witch hunter armor from warhammer

OMG I love this, and with the new human options for a blind eye, i can make Saltzpyre!

By Sigmar, the hammer, and the Empire!

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Sure, until they went full retard after being completely manipulated.
    YES, thank you!

That last dreadlord part missed the mark on the Sc story big time. Evrything they did..
    They were cool, because it was the last standing kimdom that won from the scourge at that time, being isolated and no help from others they started to view everyone differnt. Only their holy self and we can do it by ourselves mentality was cool, if they return! They need goals man.. like actual fanatic goals.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post

Bastion shaman ability has a unique totem model.

Not saying it's an AR with shamans, but....

Also, in a funny twist of fate, the "Vampire Hunter" set is Nathria Leather. Nathria Mail looks more like a rogue. Go figure! Maybe a mixup?

Leather:
    Mail:
    I think they went this way, because of the idea of Vampire Hunters using melee weapons + Guns, and that's basically one of the Rogues specs right now.

Also, wow. That Mail armor. even with a fantastic concept art, simply coudltn manage to bridge that gap. Good to know that i won't be haunted by visions of how awesome the Mail Kyrian set looks.
    Guess it just goes to show, Mail is just simply not allowed to have good sets.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Dhomeli View Post
    Any new invites go out today?
    I haven't seen anything yet but probably later today

A good mail set since MoP challenge modes.

Quote Originally Posted by johny download View Post
    I am actually kinda shocked how bad it looks compared to the concept art. And while that is usually the case, in this case it feels especially egregious. The pieces needed to make it work are there somewhere, but they simply didnt seem to manage to figure out how it was all supposed to go together.

Also, wow. That Mail armor. even with a fantastic concept art, simply coudltn manage to bridge that gap. Good to know that i won't be haunted by visions of how awesome the Mail Kyrian set looks.
    Guess it just goes to show, Mail is just simply not allowed to have good sets.
    I mean, it's still a pretty decent set. Makes 0 sense for Shamans, but as a Hunter with a bird of prey pet it remains quite fitting. I do think the helmet isn't as cool as it could be, but IMO it's the best Kyrian set.

Nowhere near as awesome as the Necrolord or Maw plate sets, of course, but then again mail and leather have rarely looked as good or better than cloth and/or plate.

Haven't seen this brought up yet, but the new customization screen kind of kills hope for more neutral races/ARs.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    OMG I love this, and with the new human options for a blind eye, i can make Saltzpyre!

By Sigmar, the hammer, and the Empire!
    We still need them big cloaks,coats and stuff man.
    We need cloaks/robes like that. Other examples: Lor'themar robe, nicecly flowing animations, theVenthyr models have alot of flowing robes and cloaks that cover more ground then any cloak we ave seen so far, besides like I said these hero characters. I hope one day we will get an update on this, it's 2020, give as more non clipping and actual animated robes.

Quote Originally Posted by johny download View Post
    Kyrian mail set rules.

[IMG]https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/926442.jpg[/MG]

https://www.wowhead.com/news=312110/...nant-armor-set
    Love it, but I genuinly enjoy all the Kyrian armor.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Haven't seen this brought up yet, but the new customization screen kind of kills hope for more neutral races/ARs.
    How? They could just add it to the bottom like they did Pandaren.

There's literally nothing stopping them from adding more races. If anything, this helps enable that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    I mean, it's still a pretty decent set. Makes 0 sense for Shamans, but as a Hunter with a bird of prey pet it remains quite fitting. I do think the helmet isn't as cool as it could be, but IMO it's the best Kyrian set.

Nowhere near as awesome as the Necrolord or Maw plate sets, of course, but then again mail and leather have rarely looked as good or better than cloth and/or plate.
    Don't get me wrong, it is decent, it is quite good as well. But that concept art just make it look like the most badass set in years, and while this sets gets close, it simply cannot manage to go that extra step to make it a truly great set.

I would liken it to the uncanny valley effect.