Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sensei- View Post
    The niche of Havoc was AoE and mobility
    This is not true. DH got great AOE and mobility but it also got fantastic utility and single target damage. DH is all around amazing.

- - - Updated - - -

The AoE is going away.
    It goes away from a lot of specs. Not only DH. And it's only on pulls above 5-6 targets.

- - - Updated - - -

Because the Outlaw Rogue will just spec into Assassination.
    Assassination got shit baseline AOE. So spec'ing into Assa wont help much.

Meta now gives no lifesteal baseline and you need to talent into it?
    WTF

That makes it a mandatory talent...fail

Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    Did you see the new Demonic Appetite? It reduces the CD of Eye Beam by 2 seconds for each soul fragment you pick up. Up to a 15 second reduction.
    yeah , at the cost of blind fury or felblade. Meaning the demonic build suffer greatly from a lack of fury during the demonic window , wich is now even shorter .

shorter window + lack of fury will make it feel lackluster to play , not being able to slot in a second Blade Dance will already feel bad enough , no need to have a lack of fury for Chaos strike as well

Appetite should be baseline at point anyway , hell, bake it into tank spec as well : bump fel devastation to ~1 minute CD and make it so that each of their small fragments consumed reduce it by 0.5 sec each. Dunno if they should have the fury generation too , might be too OP.

I also really want Furious Gaze back. Make it a new talent that replace Appetite , that feeling of spamming abilities with a very short gcd is amazing .

I feel like with every shadowlands build DH gets nerfed :\
    Fucking lame

All classes getting major changes? since when? For the most part most classes seem to be getting minor changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Divinex View Post
    I feel like with every shadowlands build DH gets nerfed :\
    Fucking lame
    This is literally the second build, and nothing at all changed for us. I'm really confused as to why you think that?

Quote Originally Posted by Manu9 View Post
    This is literally the second build, and nothing at all changed for us. I'm really confused as to why you think that?
    - Immolation aura was given to us but we have to talent back into the resource regen skill.
    - Blade dance has a longer CD and doesnt give 100% dodge for 1 second.
    - Blade dance capped at 5 enemies (Kind of fine with it since most classes are getting capped)\

\
    Stop pls with misinformation. BD has 9s cd and give dodge in SL,same as BFA.

- Immolation aura was given to us but we have to talent back into the resource regen skill.
    - Blade dance capped at 5 enemies (Kind of fine with it since most classes are getting capped)\
    1- True, so you lost nothing with it, you gain an ability without that talent though
    2- It's just under 50.
    3- True

Don't get me wrong I'm not happy with how we are looking currently, but nothing really changed this build, I assume it will be a couple of weeks before we see if they are listening to our feedback on the forums or it's like every expansion, and DHs are the new Shamans.

Quote Originally Posted by Vpuh View Post
    Stop pls with misinformation. BD has 9s cd and give dodge in SL,same as BFA.
    https://www.wowhead.com/news=311911/...-aoe-abilities

I must be following a wrong build then, on wowhead it says that it is a 15 second cd.
    Also on Asmongolds stream a few hours ago he hovered over Blade Dance and it didnt show that it gives the dodge buff anymore.

https://www.wowhead.com/news=311911/...-aoe-abilities

I must be following a wrong build then, on wowhead it says that it is a 15 second cd.
    Also on Asmongolds stream a few hours ago he hovered over Blade Dance and it didnt show that it gives the dodge buff anymore.
    https://shadowlands.wowhead.com/spel...99/blade-dance + https://shadowlands.wowhead.com/spel...02/blade-dance

10+ Year Old Account
    All i want for DH is:

1) Get rid of Demonic appetite, baseline or not. unless Blizz make demon bite/demon blade or blade dance to suck in the souls chaos strike procs. Make a new talent to replace it. Could be the demon within from the artifact weapon trait

2) Felblade baseline, please blizzard, make new talent to replace it. Could be the demon within from the artifact weapon trait

3) fury of the illidari as baseline, with or without the 5 target cap.

4) chaos blade in place of nemesis

5) bloodlet baseline

6) immo aura to give the fury regen baseline, and a whole new talent in the place of the burning aura or w/e the new name is

7) something competitive with demonic, for those who hate to be on meta 50%+ of the time while fighting or make a glyph, so you keep your belf/nelf form, but with the demonic wings , instead of turning full demon. (yes, my peevee with it is to be on the demon form while fighting most of the time, yikes, feels like being a druid)
    Last edited by Pigglix; 2020-04-17 at 06:30 AM.

Stop hijacking this thread when you are not playing a dh and dont know the pain we have to endure to you fucking dh haters that go to the forums and blame all braindead dh players because they have lost in open World pvp because dh are "clearly broken" despite them being "good".

This is a conversation about dh and if you dont Main one dont pretend that you actually know anyhting

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Meta now gives no lifesteal baseline and you need to talent into it?
    WTF

That makes it a mandatory talent...fail
    Why is it mandatory? Other classes don't have any leech.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    Why is it mandatory? Other classes don't have any leech.
    That talent row was already mandatory for pvp...so that row was already crap game design in BfA

In Shadowlands is even worse.

BfA = 99% mandatory
    Shadowlands = 200% mandatory

That talent row was already mandatory for pvp...so that row was already crap game design in BfA

BfA = 99% mandatory
    then nothins has changed.

The only talent in that row that is worthless is desperate insticts.
    The leech is the go-to talent for your average gameplay and netherwalk is extremely good for raids.

BfA = 99% mandatory
    Why is it mandatory? You don't need the leech.

Why is it mandatory? You don't need the leech.
    facepalm

Who told you i dont need leech? Certainly not Blizzard for 4 years, since the class was implemented.

smh

Who told you i dont need leech? Certainly not Blizzard for 4 years, since the class was implemented.
    But does that make it Mandatory? You simply cant play without it?

But does that make it Mandatory? You simply cant play without it?
    Im trying to imagine a world where pvp is playable without leech.....and there isnt such a world

I understand Netherwalk is reallllllly good for PvE
    And that makes the talent row...i guess...acceptable (at low standards)

I just wanted that talent row to be better, but now is even worse.
    Last edited by Roanda; 2020-04-17 at 02:40 PM.