Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    ... including the bees?

Here's what I'd rather see: instead of these one-shot perks out of nowhere, make these types of things a seasonal/scheduled rotation.

Happens in other games, even other Blizz IP's. Could have a week, a few weeks, a month, etc. where you get an XP bonus. Next up in the rotation is reputation bonuses. Could rotate between the two, or add extra perks to the rotation. Heck, could even bake them into the existing weekly events, where we can get things like XP bonuses more than once in a blue moon. Have the pet battle XP bonus week be changed into a blanket XP bonus week: all players, pets, and followers get an XP bonus.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

5+ Year Old Account
    This sucks. Keep the EXP boost and add this as well but with ALL reputations. What could they possibly lose? The EXP boost brought so many people back to the game. Every zone feels alive with people.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    I honestly would rather have the XP buff continue than have this.
    With the way things are going we'll have both after this is up.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Maintain the exp boost please

Quote Originally Posted by exochaft View Post
    Here's what I'd rather see: instead of these one-shot perks out of nowhere, make these types of things a seasonal/scheduled rotation.

Happens in other games, even other Blizz IP's. Could have a week, a few weeks, a month, etc. where you get an XP bonus. Next up in the rotation is reputation bonuses. Could rotate between the two, or add extra perks to the rotation. Heck, could even bake them into the existing weekly events, where we can get things like XP bonuses more than once in a blue moon. Have the pet battle XP bonus week be changed into a blanket XP bonus week: all players, pets, and followers get an XP bonus.
    I second this.

I was hoping the XP buff would get extended, but I'm alright with this as well, faster paragon caches. Can get some of my alts to paragon rep now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck the exp buff, was hoping we would get rep instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    I love how the reputation bonus conveniently starts right when the XP bonus ends.. HMMMMMMM...

“Level up those alts!.. but not the allied races too don’t have from Legion because you’re new.. no you get the rep bonus later mwahahaha.”
    I love how people here will literally complain about receiving something for free. Just goes to show there really are people that will complain it's too heavy when handed gold. This is a free bonus, something they didnt have to do. It also addresses the non stop whining about reputation gates to allied races. Yet still the pitchforks come out. Just amazing how self entitled people have become.

Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    The salt mines have opened.. This is just amazing. Can Blizzard do anything right by mmo champ standard?
    yes just keep the exp buff and dont replace it with a buff that does nothing thanks

*Bonus excludes Rajani and Uldum Accord reputation.

Dammit. only reps left in the game i havent got to exalted, but i just can't be arsed to play the lame ass dailys anymore

Ah yes finally done rep grinding BfA factions, what a good time to check mmo-champion... Oh no

10+ Year Old Account
    once again Blizzard missed the target (shocker /s)

Just keep the XP buff, as others have said. Excluding the only relevant factions makes this obsolete for the majority of the player base.

Why even bother wasting resources on this. Might as well just reduce our hearthstone CD by 30 seconds, same thing.

You all realize they haven't said they are getting rid of the XP bonus, right?

This is a trick. They are going to say "well we decided to continue the XP bonus back again : )" to get good boy points.

EDIT: LOL, nevermind, saw they really did say they're getting rid of XP. Those idiots.

blizard detests giving players what they ask for and give no-brand version of request

Good. It's been over a month of XP buff - if you haven't given it a good use by now, you weren't gonna do it anyway.
    I saw a comment on another site that said that he was thinking of re-subbing today because of the XP buff... bitch it's been a month and now you're worrying about the XP buff??
    And if you have the Allied Races unlocked and a some alts, you can make good use of the reputation bonus to make some sweet ass gold with the paragon caches and whatnot.

Well, I won't say no to gold and ap from rep caches, easy tokens, easy life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by felfire3 View Post
    The fact its only limited to legion and bfa... And not even the 8.3 factions is just a slap in the face. Blizz really trying hard to market AR.
    "Reeee it isn't the way I think it should be, its a slap in the face!!"

Gamers, I swear.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

@moaners, they could also ended with the xp buff and didn't do anything else. stop being so entitled