Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Argorwal View Post
    So I assume this is now the expectation for every future expansion once the final tier is out a few months?
    No way.

Plenty of us are going to be cooped up for a while. This is solely because of the ongoing COVID-19 situation.

Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    Best not to make assumptions.
    There's absolutely not a global, deadly pandemic out there right now - no way. How can people be so stupid? :l

Excellent news! I only came back to WoW because of this XP boost but I didn't join again until halfway through the window it was going to be active. I've managed to get 6 characters capped in total so now will have the time and inclination to level the rest. Only 2 are at 110 though but the slog will not be as great as it once would have been with the others.
    Back to your bridge, you evil Troll!

Excellent! I've been working on my Mechagnome but now I can get a Void Elf and Zandalari Troll up, too! Great job, Blizz!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    There's absolutely not a global, deadly pandemic out there right now - no way. How can people be so stupid? :l
    Lol I would say more short-sighted than stupid. The xp boost was initially brought in because of the pandemic as you mentioned and can be seen from the original blue post. It's still an ongoing pandemic with many staying quarantined. Players have been clamoring to extend the xp boost in practically every forum Blizzard has reach in. I'm glad they listened. It definitely needed to be extended. On top of a Reputation boost also, even if it's limited? I'm glad to see this more active Blizzard than in recent memories past.

Ok, its not funny anymore. Who is the this blizzard and what have you done with the old ?
    They are actually listening for once!

Quote Originally Posted by Argorwal View Post
    So I assume this is now the expectation for every future expansion once the final tier is out a few months?
    Definitely not, unless the expectation is to be stuck at home during a pandemic following the final tier of every expansion in the future.

These are grim times and this is a perk to try to lift people up.

Best news ever, i got my allied race unlocked yesterday.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I logged in today and I didn't see any xp buff. Is there a person or shrine type thing I need to go to first?

Wow, bonus all year...

Just wished it affected reputation too

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Wow, bonus all year...

Just wished it affected reputation too
    You must have missed the other part of the news.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumy View Post

Exalt in the Impressive Influence 100% Bonus Reputation Buff: April 20 – May 18
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Do you have your eye on unlocking an Allied Race, learning to fly in Battle for Azeroth, or adding a new pet or mount to your collection? Beginning April 20 through May 18, players can exalt in the reputation buff Impressive Influence, which will increase reputation gains by 100% with Legion and Battle for Azeroth* factions!

Join the discussion on the forums.

*Bonus excludes Rajani and Uldum Accord reputation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay this was an epic move Blizzard, now I might be using some of that Blizzard Balance I have to resub.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's unexpected.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Botter View Post
    So I logged in today and I didn't see any xp buff. Is there a person or shrine type thing I need to go to first?
    It is only active on toons less than 120, otherwise it auto applies itself.

I'm mighty impressed that they appear to be listening Good job, Blizz.

100% XP buff is a start, but what about 200% XP buff?

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Blizzard could give everyone a gold bar each, someone will complain about it.
    "Thanks Blizzard for devaluing gold bars, now they are useless"

This is great, I have been saying they needed to do this for years. I think once you level a character through the new content you should have the option to gain this buff on all your other characters. I have leveled 2 characters from 0-110 in the last 2 weeks. and have a DK sitting at 76 that I started a few days ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boddhi View Post
    100% XP buff is a start, but what about 200% XP buff?
    Some people just can't be pleased.

wooo, fricken nice <3