Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Well, when Horrid visions patch hit, I played for about of week before I became saturated at the prospect of doing all that farming not only on one char, but 4 or 5.

So if this doesn't alter that in any significant way, I still can't be arsed to resub.

I've been thinking of doing it, to prepare my chars for SL, but visions, rep, and essences of farming, nah, not when you dislike those systems. I guess I'll leave my charts at 440ilvl
    Nothing they have done so far effects Visions. Though I wouldn't be surprised see more catch-up mechanics here soon to get people closer to Rank 15.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Nothing they have done so far effects Visions. Though I wouldn't be surprised see more catch-up mechanics here soon to get people closer to Rank 15.
    But visions are part of it no?

I mean if you want to relevant to any form of group content, you gotta do them, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    But visions are part of it no?

I mean if you want to relevant to any form of group content, you gotta do them, right?
    Well I mean no changes have been made. You still have to go through the quest line (able to skip HoO and MP/MV instances if you completed it) then grind up the stuff to buy a vessel and slowly do the quest each week. Though it's hard capped on how much you can earn each week.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Alodi View Post
    Uhhh only bfa and legion?
    you can use tokens in timewalking to get exalted with the others, most of them anyway. this is definitely the "oh lots of people came back here let's make it easy for them to get allied races" push

The amount of toxicity in this comment section is unbelievable. You gonna quit because free stuff isn't being handled to you the exact way you wanted? Good, you are the type of player this game doesn't need. You know why Blizzard completely ignore your feedback? Because "this sucks, I hate everything, do better" isn't feedback, it's just annoying whinning that makes other people feel embarassed for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    *2 months from now*

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH ALLIED RACES ARE SO HARD TO UNLOCK!!!
    Well it wouldn't matter anyway. In Shadowlands you no longer needed exalted reputation to unlock them. So they can just wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    It's funny that you are getting so upset over this. There's plenty of evidence that they will do this type of stuff, examples include them swapping tokens over to "up to exalted" just so you can't spam for paragon. That's just one example, plenty of other things they have done where they indicate one thing but do another.

Feel free to think it is pulling arguments out of thin air, clearly you don't want to do any research to look into it. Look at the past expansion, look at the numbers, activity and people with reps. You can easily see at this point in the expansion there is barely anyone doing rep gains, much less care about pathfinders that didn't already have them. Sure there are some, but no where the numbers you think.

Though keep on thinking Blizzard wouldn't swap like this.
    I'm going to make an argument then wave my hand and go "the evidence is there to support my argument go look for it!" Clearly you don't understand how discussions work. "Plenty of things" "only one example" "look at past expansions" "look at numbers". You couldn't be more dishonest if you tried.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

So its the 20th, no buff yet. Where is it?

No buff here either

Lol so the factions I need are not part of it >_<

after i unlock mechagnomes im over reputation grinds.

I don't understand. This doesn't say it's REPLACING the experience buff. It just says it's a new buff starting the 20th. Am I somehow missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    The salt mines have opened.. This is just amazing. Can Blizzard do anything right by mmo champ standard?
    Tbh, i think givign 100% increased rep on any single faction except the ones they did would be a better choice.

Theres two things ppl want a buff to rep to.
    1. current content
    2. Old content for achievs.

What blizz did was to pick the useless middle ground of "recent content"... They mightaswell not give a rep buff at all..

But i guess goldfarmers will rejoice at least. They now get gold from paragon chests twice as often... So at least some minority is happy.
    None of us really changes over time. We only become more fully what we are.

Its literally buff to getting allied races for people who didn't play this expansion. People getting mad because they aren't getting free stuff is nothing new.

Is it just up to exalted or can you push paragon chests with this aswell?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mithrilina
    Do we girls get an E.B.O.O.B.S. (Equipment-Based OverpOwered Best-in-Slot) number?

Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    Yeah, it sucks for those of us who still need rajani and uldum rep to unlock pathfinder and allied races....

Oh wait ...
    well a lot of people indded need uldum for r3 essence with lethal strikes -_- i know i do and its pissing me off greatly

Well it's the 20th here in good old England and I am not getting my buff

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't find any information on when this rep bonus is meant to go live today. Nothing on CS EU or US Twitter either.

Quote Originally Posted by Arch0s View Post
    Can't find any information on when this rep bonus is meant to go live today. Nothing on CS EU or US Twitter either.
    The buff probably goes live at 17:00 or 18:00 CEST EU. No sauce, just my thought.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rngmonster The God View Post
    The buff probably goes live at 17:00 or 18:00 CEST EU. No sauce, just my thought.
    Yeah I suspect it will go live today, just later on like you say.