Quote Originally Posted by Noxina View Post
    So far the items from Shadowlands looks really promising! Can't wait for Blizzard to fuck it up somehow.
    They never think about shields going with sets and never make sure shields don't clip through shoulders on female dwarfs. Would be a first if they did but they won't so they already fucked it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxina View Post
    So far the items from Shadowlands looks really promising! Can't wait for Blizzard to fuck it up somehow.
    My favourite brainfart of theirs is how they often sort out and exclude different colorations of a set, rather than simply making them all available.

Also, weapons. Can't count the number of times that they've failed to make matching shields and other weapons for X amount of sets.

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    Finally, a cloak I like that matches well with the Tier 3 set. Thanks, Shadowlands!

Woa nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post

Hmmm.
    I would only switch out the helm for the MoP CM one. I would keep the rest of the new set for the 3D elements. But there is potential. Now if only I hadn't lost my MoP CM set across the timeways

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    My favourite brainfart of theirs is how they often sort out and exclude different colorations of a set, rather than simply making them all available.

Also, weapons. Can't count the number of times that they've failed to make matching shields and other weapons for X amount of sets.
    Ye... I don't understand why they omit so many cool items and models and stuff... Was so happy that the Islands did bring some back but they should have been there from the start. So many missed opportunities.

10+ Year Old Account
    SL looks extremely promising with its art. I wasn't on board with BFA for most of the plate gear.

I hope they keep in several of these recolors.

edit: That silver recolor posted above was made to be paired with the Silver Hand tabard imo!
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Mixing some sets for my Zandalari Prelate:

(item list in the full image behind the link)

Got a Tauren Sunwalker as well:

But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post

Got a Tauren Sunwalker as well:
    I'm surprised how good that helmet looks on Taurens

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Loving these clean, "plain-yet-stylized" 2-handers. First is from a dungeon, the second is a quest reward!

Wish this one was a two-hander, though!

I like the last one, the top 2 feel again to broad for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    I'm surprised how good that helmet looks on Taurens
    Yeah, was looking for a replacement for the Leystone Helm, which doesn't quite fit color-wise, at least in neutral light. For Tauren, I like "open" head items, as closed helms usually look quite weird. (In fact, I actually crafted the Dreadful items for this character, but then used them on the Zandalari instead)
    Browsed the uncollected part of my collection and saw this one, but noes, it had fake horns, which didn't look great at all with regular horns. So I cheated and switched to the capped horns, which made it look like the horns from the helm were merely some form of prosthetics.

I do wish there were more simple but high-quality cowls or collars that aren't Leather, many items have other fluff like ornaments or additional solid parts, or horns like in this case. Alaina's Bonnet and the Worn Cloak Toy were disappointments in that regard, looking like Vanilla items.
    Last edited by Nathanyel; 2020-04-17 at 09:38 PM.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Budong View Post
    For the Emperor!

Purity seals and chainswords. Heretics will burn!

I know Eisenhorn from 40k is in Ordo Xenos but this is an alternate reality version that likes facial hair
    I wan't a 2h Chain sword model so bad...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowflakesz View Post
    I wan't a 2h Chain sword model so bad...
    You and me both battle brother. Or give paladins an off hand bolter

I'd like to see what we can do with a Witch Hunter transmog. It wouldn't be pally but either outlaw rogue or some kind of hunter. I'm not sure if something similar to that hat exists in game for either.

Sorry for the off topic pic.

Quote Originally Posted by Budong View Post
    I'd like to see what we can do with a Witch Hunter transmog. It wouldn't be pally but either outlaw rogue or some kind of hunter. I'm not sure if something similar to that hat exists in game for either.
    Mail Leather might get it. Other than that, the Pilgrim Hat is the closest, but nowhere high enough.

Edit: Not sure why I confused Leather and Mail there. I do recall watching the datamining stream and they mentioned it looked like Leather and Mail were mixed up, the looks and model names not matching, or something.
    Last edited by Nathanyel; 2020-04-19 at 12:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mail might get it. Other than that, the Pilgrim Hat is the closest, but nowhere high enough.
    I still think is a safe bet to say that its going to end up as Leather armor, though as a main hunter, i would prefer it over what they shown as mail.

Mail might get it. Other than that, the Pilgrim Hat is the closest, but nowhere high enough.
    My outlaw rogue is quivering in anticipation. Time to burn some heretics!

Finally a mace coming in Shadowlands that I like with my "Winesteel" set, and it's one of those undersized two-handers. Why can't they make something in the middle? Not so small as to resemble a one-hander, but not anime-ridiculous oversized.

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post

Hmmm.
    Use that helm on the left to replace the godawful Bastion set helm. Then find something to replace the Bastion shoulders, which are even worse.

There's another recolor of that set that resembles the Tier 3 armor.

This version of the Bastion set looks much better. Shows you what a difference color can make.
    Last edited by kansor; 2020-04-20 at 02:02 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    She lost against Arthas for purpose. She wanted to feed Quel'thalas to hungering darkness.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post

Have weapons and shields ever been part of a set?
    “I've noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born.”
    ― Ronald Regan

The tier 16 lfr head and shoulders go with it to a degree. Better than the standard ones I think.

https://shadowlands.wowhead.com/dres...8YSz808E3U87kf

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tumble View Post
    The tier 16 lfr head and shoulders go with it to a degree. Better than the standard ones I think.

https://shadowlands.wowhead.com/dres...8YSz808E3U87kf
    This look really damn good, this remind me why i hate Paladins so much, they get so many cool transmog options, and i really hate Paladins playstyle in general >.>

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryFromHumanResources View Post
    Love it haha, never got the CM back in MoP
    Same (cuz I never played MoP), and honestly CM looks like a beetle. The only ones from CM that look amazing are Druid & Warlock.