Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Something you realized about yourself during this quarantine time?

Something you realized about yourself during this quarantine or life in general?

Well for me since I have to go out once in a while I've begun timing myself and it takes me 24 - 37 minutes to go anywhere I need to be, and come back.

I have also been playing some GTA 5 and I realized I used to hate Punk Music, I mean really hated it, now because it's on a bit between missions, I am kind of starting to like it, I've even started looking up Black Flag and Keith Morris
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

I should have created an office/den for myself in the house.

My husband works from home most of the time. So when we were planning out the rooms for this house he took the largest guest bedroom for an office/workplace. It was a decent sized room though and I stuck a little writing desk in the corner as 'my area'. In reality, I often just used my laptop in the kitchen/living room and only went to my desktop when I wanted to do something demanding.

Both my husband and me working from home full-time and our kids' homeschooling; it's not the best working situation. I should have taken the downstairs bedroom off the living room for an office. Too late now though.

I have realized that i need to create my own homegym.
    And that i actually had alot of structure in my life and when the routine is off balance that i get annoyed and angry pretty fast.

If I don't have agoraphobia already, I sure do have now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Black Flag is awesome!

I realized I touch my face a lot, like, holy shit.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayirasi View Post
    Black Flag is awesome!
    I discovered Nina Hagen and don’t understand why it took so long...

and this has been on repeat a lot... the full album:

... and this... anything with Teri Gender Bender...:
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Herald of the Titans RaoBurning's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    My body wants desperately to go back to being fat(ter than I still am) and any deviation from my dietary routine is harshly punished by my jeans. Very harshly punished.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    This is America. We always have warm dead bodies.
    if we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that.

I apparently fucking love touching my face.
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    That I’m a lazy extrovert not an introvert like I always assumed. I miss just going out being around people

I need to do a better job at reaching out to people and going out when invited. I don't have friends, just friendly acquaintances.

Quote Originally Posted by Rustedsaint View Post
    That I’m a lazy extrovert not an introvert like I always assumed. I miss just going out being around people
    Also this
    The proper waifu is a wholesome supplement for one's intrinsic need for belonging and purpose.

Nothing I didn’t already know; I don’t go out in the first place.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have learned that I love working from home. So much so I am looking for a full time remote position.

5+ Year Old Account
    That my body can go days without a shower.

1. I hate working from home.
    2. Being sociable, outgoing and having an active social life is very important to my general well being, much more than I would have thought.

15+ Year Old Account
    The sleeping pattern of my cat is humanly impossible to copy.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    That even as an introvert this is still too much for me too take.

That and being away from my girlfriend is making me crazy lol.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    That even as an introvert this is still too much for me too take.

That and being away from my girlfriend is making me crazy lol.
    My life didn't change at all with the quarantine (except for two weeks when I was literally medically quarantined inside my tiny apartment). I visited my family once every two months or so, but I've been at home for like 6 months already due to my illness.

So for me it's sort of humorous to see people lose their minds when they have larger apartments aren't actually alone and still work online etc.

Grow up, people are so soft and get so psychologically scarred immediately due to some small inconvenience or uphill in their life.

Obviously for people with underlying mental health issues the situation is different.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    My life didn't change at all with the quarantine (except for two weeks when I was literally medically quarantined inside my tiny apartment). I visited my family once every two months or so, but I've been at home for like 6 months already due to my illness.

So for me it's sort of humorous to see people lose their minds when they have larger apartments aren't actually alone and still work online etc.

Grow up, people are so soft and get so psychologically scarred immediately due to some small inconvenience or uphill in their life.

Obviously for people with underlying mental health issues the situation is different.
    There's the issue.

I wouldn't feel so bad if I was just an introvert, combined with my anxiety though its a bit of an issue. Especially seeing as my sister works as a nurse and I worry to hell about her too. My mental health causes me to see the negative side of every little thing that happens and I overthink like mad, and the more I worry the more I panic. This is why I see a councilor once a week... :P

So yes, I am very sensitive and it sucks.
    Last edited by Orby; 2020-04-21 at 07:53 PM.

That i want to really cut my hair since its starting to grey :S

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

that I got a great deal of practice for quarantine during my worst mental health times. touch issues from PTSD, isolation from depression and social anxiety which meant I did my shopping online and rarely left my flat... also that having to do the same things during an otherwise positive phase is incredibly weird and makes my mood bounce up and down unpredictably

also that even with lots of free time I will never make a dent in my Steam backlog