7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HailToTheKing View Post
    Is anyone a little worried that Torghast will be abit unbalanced? I mean, I doubt a Shadow Priest will have it as easy as a Arms Warrior for example.
    Anima powers will take care of that.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    Thorgast is a contained environment. They can balance specs easily, w/o affecting the outside world.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

I suppose you all are right, the anime powers can fix balancing easily.

3+ Year Old Account
    I haven't read anything since High School. I'm not a geek. I don't read. Ever.
    I used to read books years ago, but I grew tired of it and now read online on my Phone/Ipad. It's totally fine to not like reading.
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    I used to read books years ago, but I grew tired of it and now read online on my Phone/Ipad. It's totally fine to not like reading.
    I was just taking the piss. I read the Warcraft novels every night before bed. But other than that, I haven't read a book since I was like, 10 years old.

chris metzen did a really neat job at keeping your imagination alive in the lore. i really liked the metzen effect on things when he was working at blizzard. i do read books and like to read books.
    “Choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life” “Logic will get you from A to Z; Imagination will get you everywhere.”

Quote Originally Posted by Proper Ninja View Post
    chris metzen did a really neat job at keeping your imagination alive in the lore. i really liked the metzen effect on things when he was working at blizzard. i do read books and like to read books.
    Metzen is the coolest uncle.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Yeah this Jailer doesn't look like what we've seen before. Is it possible they're two different characters?

Looks exactly like the Jailer we saw in the first trailer, only this time he isn't covered in shade.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

No. And I didn't read your reply either. You have no proof. I never read, geek. Geekaton. Geeky McGeek.
    Since you're responding to it, you have to have obtained that information somehow. Which is fairly strong evidence you read it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Looks exactly like the Jailer we saw in the first trailer, only this time he isn't covered in shade.
    The Zovaal model doesn't look anything like that concept, though. That's kinda the confusing thing, and why people are still debating whether Zovaal is The Jailer or a jailer.

I'm willing to bet that the Jailer that is datamined is the Jailer from the trailer, but the Arbiter has his heart so he is depowered. The art above is just him when he is whole again. At full strength.

7+ Year Old Account
    The datamined Jailer model IS the jailer.

While you are in The Maw, the Eye of the Jailer is upon you. You'll have a limited amount of time to do stuff every day before the Jailer notices you and makes the experience more difficult.

Eye of the Jailer - Increase your threat level with Zovaal, the Jailer by +1,000 units. This threat level is reset to zero each day.

Formerly known as Arafal

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Since you're responding to it, you have to have obtained that information somehow. Which is fairly strong evidence you read it.

- - - Updated - - -

The Zovaal model doesn't look anything like that concept, though. That's kinda the confusing thing, and why people are still debating whether Zovaal is The Jailer or a jailer.
    Ahhh gotcha! Well what's really interesting about that Zovaal model is that it uses the socalled "titan"-animations, which fits into the idea that the Jailer is, indeed, a captured/imprisoned titan. Which the original artwork also looks like

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    What's current guess for Beta? End of June/early July?

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Ahhh gotcha! Well what's really interesting about that Zovaal model is that it uses the socalled "titan"-animations, which fits into the idea that the Jailer is, indeed, a captured/imprisoned titan. Which the original artwork also looks like
    Not really. They just use that for any model that is so big that we're essentially attacking their feet, not just Titans. Titan constructs are just what they originated with, hence the name.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    The amount of people that literally cannot read the Blizzard notes that say that there are MONTHS of more customization being added frightens me a little.

I get that reading is not very popular these days but come on...
    To be fair, most people that play wow do not read these things, most that read them is because they appear of Battle net launcher, and still... most people don't read them, 1- cause they are not current content, so not relevant for them right now. 2- Cause.... NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!
    ]Jokes Aside, really, most people have no reason to read them, and they wouldn't assume that their question will be answered there (it may be silly it may be not, but that doesn't change what really happens)

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    What's current guess for Beta? End of June/early July?
    Late june, early july. Could be delayed though if Covid is still around by then.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    Late june, early july. Could be delayed though if Covid is still around by then.
    Covid will probably be around for a good 1-2 years before we get a good vaccine going.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    Late July with all the working at home.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Late July with all the working at home.
    Not necessarily, it is possible the virus mutates in the absence of a directed vaccine. And even with that, much of this also depends on whether covid gets into an enclosed enviroment where it can spread freely or otherwise cycle around for a bit before getting spread to someone by accident.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    The datamined Jailer model IS the jailer.
    doesnt really prove that much tho, when everywhere else in the torghast mechanics leaked so far, he is always called THE JAILER. Why would they call him the Jailer in all mechanics except one, where they use his real name. Doesnt really make sense
    The crooked shitposter with no eyes is watching from the endless thread.

From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

He has no eyes to see, but he dreams of infinite memeing and trolling.