Audin Wrynn and Nathanos Blightcaller Sepculation

I think they will team up to save Sylvanas. I think from the Shadowlands texts it's pretty obvious. Also, I think this will be a way for undead ally races to make it into the alliance. Caliea methal would be their faction leader. How do you think Sylvanas Windrunner character will developer after she's not a villain, so to speak anymore?

3+ Year Old Account
    um what

Calia already stated that she won't be an Alliance leader
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

Quote Originally Posted by SardaukarMikhail View Post
    I think they will team up to save Sylvanas. I think from the Shadowlands texts it's pretty obvious. Also, I think this will be a way for undead ally races to make it into the alliance. Caliea methal would be their faction leader. How do you think Sylvanas Windrunner character will developer after she's not a villain, so to speak anymore?
    This is some straight up horse shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    um what

Calia already stated that she won't be an Alliance leader
    Just look at the Shadowland texts.... Also, they said Wraithion would not play a big part in BFA and he was in the ending cinematic.

1) Your theory is BS.

2) Anduin is many things, but a simp he is not. So don't even put him in the same sentence as Nathanos.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    1) Your theory is BS.

2) Anduin is many things, but a simp he is not. So don't even put him in the same sentence as Nathanos.
    Okay, you think it's B.S, can you provide any facts?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    What datamined text are you referring to? You haven't provided any facts/source either.

There's realistically only two ways the thing with Nathanos could go, depending on what a certain writer's set of fetishes are:

1. We kill Nathanos and Sylvanas goes "lol, i don't care" and we get a sad cutscene of him before we go for her raid fight.
    2. We kill Nathanos and Sylvanas goes "owo, he's dead " and we got a sad cutscene of her and she switches sides.

If only the insane amount of screentime put into him would've had him turn out as the Forsaken leader instead of as a raid boss.
    Last edited by Super Dickmann; 2020-04-17 at 05:06 PM.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

I guess I could see that being a possible outcome, but I don't think we'll lose Nathanos. He's too central to Sylvanas as a character.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm gonna have to press X real hard to that. I doubt they're going to have Golden's boi helping out any nasty undead that aren't light baked especially after they've established that he thinks she betrayed his father at the Broken Shore in Legion and was pretty adamant that she has to die in BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    There's realistically only two ways the thing with Nathanos could go, depending on what a certain writer's set of fetishes are:

1. We kill Nathanos and Sylvanas goes "lol, i don't care" and we get a sad cutscene of him before we go for her raid fight.
    2. We kill Nathanos and Sylvanas goes "owo, he's dead " and we got a sad cutscene of her and she switches sides.

If only the insane amount of screentime put into him would've had him turn out as the Forsaken leader instead of as a raid boss.
    I mean there's a possible third option, we kill Nathanos and then we enter the second phase of the fight as his spirit "arrives" in the shadowlands and he gets a power up because reasons. Then Danuser could get the "epic" send off for his self insert exerting himself in defence of his Queen before uttering a corny one liner at the end of the fight as he fades away. Only to come back as a mob in the Sylvanas fight.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, OP, but Anduin is too into draenei females physically and mentally.

Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    Sorry, OP, but Anduin is too into draenei females physically and mentally.
    Interracial babies are cute! =D

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    This is some straight up horse shit.
    Tbh it sounds like something Danuser & co. might actually try

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    Only to come back as a mob pet in the Sylvanas fight.
    That's more like it
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

What?

--- snip ---

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2020-04-18 at 06:22 PM. Reason: Received Infraction
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

LOL, your speculation isnt fact. So unless you have something other than your fan fiction theory based on a snippet of text, you should provide some facts before demanding others do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post

My money is on option 1.

And I really don't think he could ever be the Forsaken leader. He is an evil bastard yes, but he is not leadership material. He is just a barking puppy that wants his Dark Lady to love him and pet him. He doesn't have her charisma or her talent for manipulation.
    I don't know how he is actually liked by the other Forsaken, but usually a guy that licks the boots of those above and is an arrogant prick to everyone he percieves beneath him (which is everyone except Sylvanas) is not popular.
    I already hated that I had to free his ungrateful ass during the Jaina fight in Dazar'alor, I doubt he behaves better in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Raisei View Post
    My money is on option 1.

And I really don't think he could ever be the Forsaken leader. He is an evil bastard yes, but he is not leadership material. He is just a barking puppy that wants his Dark Lady to love him and pet him. He doesn't have her charisma or her talent for manipulation.
    I don't know how he is actually liked by the other Forsaken, but usually a guy that licks the boots of those above and is an arrogant prick to everyone he percieves beneath him (which is everyone except Sylvanas) is not popular.
    I already hated that I had to free his ungrateful ass during the Jaina fight in Dazar'alor, I doubt he behaves better in general.
    Yeah, I also think he's more likely to be ditched for pathos, but it won't work, even disregarding Nathanos being an abrasive cunt. That I don't mind so much, he was like that in Vanilla too, it's the simping that gets me.

I don't actually even mind his dynamic with Sylvanas. Dark Mirror is self-indulgent sure, but no more so than the Sadfang cinematics, and what it ended up on, much like their relationship in BTS gets the impression that they are close but a mix of being zombies and their different ways of handling things separates them. See Sylvanas not having an issue offering up a bit of the val'kyr and an Argent for him but having no issue with the moral implications thereof, whereas Nathanos in the end ends up feeling conflicted about his cousing being used as fuel for all of that. Plus their different takes on the Desolate Council as well as Nathanos' internal commentary about how they should give her more credit for the Horde and claiming that Dazar'alor'd be the way to a win. It gives you the impression of someone committed to her, but not entirely in sync, hence also why the message you do see between them in Nazjatar is her reassuring him and stressing that he should stay personally committed. In theory, this could lead into a story where it is a genuine emotional beat for him to die. But it fails because all those are just moments and he spends much more of that time being a cunt and his actual interaction with Sylvanas is extremely limited.

We don't see how they differ or agree on-screen, the closest I can think of is him telling her she shouldn't hesitate at the end of the loyalist quest, presumably meaning that she shouldn't be tempted to break the helm, once again going back to how he has more of a moral compass than her. But you can't base a character arc on conjecture and you sure as hell can't base it on a character who while being at the center of the Horde War Campaign neither develops in it in the slightest, has none of that depth of interaction with anyone else and ultimately leaves the Horde, making most of these moments of nuance mentioned above bunk.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.