Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    Get a new source for that second image!
    Changed it. Are WoWHead screenies not allowed?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLoadbearer View Post
    Changed it. Are WoWHead screenies not allowed?
    I'm not sure. Don't know why that would be an issue, should have been fine.

I'm not sure. Don't know why that would be an issue, should have been fine.
    Why did you think I should get a new one?

Quote Originally Posted by rhrrngt View Post
    So everyone else gets to choose against except the class with the berserker fantasy. =/
    Ion dev Interview, they said there looking at it. Only 2ha d enhance is off the cards as its been gone so long and makes for itemization issues

So everyone else gets to choose against except the class with the berserker fantasy. =/
    Funny, I always pictured the "berserker" fantasy to be of the barbarian dual-wielding weapons.

I don't think I've ever seen "berserkers" being portrayed as wielding just one two-handed weapon. So, to me, the Fury spec fits the 'berserker' fantasy to a 'T'.

I just wish we could get Gladiator stance back.

Sword and board is, historically, the most effective combination for warriors and soldiers pre-gunpowder.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLoadbearer View Post
    Why did you think I should get a new one?
    Oh! The image wasn't showing at all. Said image did not exist.

Oh! The image wasn't showing at all. Said image did not exist.
    Ah, well the new one works now.

Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post

Sword and board is, historically, the most effective combination for warriors and soldiers pre-gunpowder.
    Fair enough, but we have 50kg crack whore female blood elves running around in plate armor with weapons too big for them to even lift, let alone wield, so I think we can do away with any notion of realism.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sadly, Single-minded fury is as gone as DW Blood.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarohk View Post
    The fun in enhance comes with being able to dual wield. It'S good to have more options, but god, 2h would be too slow for me (enhance anyway)
    For me Enhancement was fun with the big slow two hander getting huge Windfury procs every now and then that could instagib your enemy. I loved that. I miss it too.

I also think it's a damn shame Fury isn't getting Single Minded Fury back. We were Dual Wielding 1hs from day one and that was fun as hell. Shit I'd rather they give arms the dual wield two hander treatment and let fury use two one handers. I know that won't happen, but I'm just saying.

I don't understand the people against single minded. It's not like titangrip will be removed, it's a additional option how you want to play your warrior.

If you don't like SM... then don't play SM if you prefer TG
    It's not that hard

Playing Arms mainly as warrior, simply because fury is forced titangrip since two addons. Only have to specc fury when doing stuff solo, because fury got shitton of self-healing and broken warmode abilities in a pve environment and arms having virtually no in combat healing you can rely on.

But if they give us at least the option to transmogrify the two handed weapons into one handed and fist weapons, I would play fury again. Even if it's just a bandaid and not the real thing.
    Current fury playstyle is a flurry of attacks anyway, so it wouldn't even look out of place.
    Last edited by EyeOculus; 2020-04-16 at 02:13 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Titansgrip is the most idiotic thing they ever created... Is no one remembering the penalty in WotLK with -20% damage? It's wrong on so many levels, i can't get it why warriors are able to wield 2 x 2H. The name "Two-Handed" is showing how ridculous this idea was.
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

I don't understand what this big challenge is for Fury to have one handers, it doesn't need to be perfectly balanced but even if they wanted that they could very easily fudge the numbers to make 1handers perform identically to 2h (the D2 solution for example). I assume it has something to do with new animations or something, but thats a serious cop-out and just them being lazy.

1handers is part of the Fury Warrior heritage, it's annoying that they removed it in full knowledge that the player base disagreed with the decision... At least it made sense in Legion because there weren't any weapon drops.

Quote Originally Posted by Vintersol View Post
    Titansgrip is the most idiotic thing they ever created... Is no one remembering the penalty in WotLK with -20% damage? It's wrong on so many levels, i can't get it why warriors are able to wield 2 x 2H. The name "Two-Handed" is showing how ridculous this idea was.
    There was a penalty in WOTLK but that was rather a bandaid design choice to stop Warriors being ridiculously overpowered, 1handed Fury was not a thing in WOTLK.. You could play 1handed if you wanted, but it was nowhere near competitive with 2handers. I think TG is cool, but not at the expense of 1handers.
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2020-04-20 at 01:20 AM.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

This. Give us gladiator with Heroic Strike.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoeth View Post
    Fair enough, but we have 50kg crack whore female blood elves running around in plate armor with weapons too big for them to even lift, let alone wield, so I think we can do away with any notion of realism.
    That's not even the worst. Remember blood elves couldn't be warriors until Cataclysm. Before them you had 20kg 3ft tall gnomes wearing plate, swinging weapons, and somehow blocking attacks from dragons and, worst case, Supremus.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    No we don't. 2H enhance was stupid and boring. DW is significantly better in all ways. The only joy about 2h was getting that massive WF proc where it crits and you almost global someone.
    oh and it's so different now!! wainting for procs and passive effect is really different than ... waiting for procs!
    BFA, wainting for proc "good!". vanilla, waiting for proc "bad!". come the fck on!
    And I don't care if I don't global someone, nobody should be able to do that anyway. I just want to swing a big 2h, whatever the BS builder/spender + proc system they might come up with to make it work. the enha spec have had massive problems for years even with DW and dumbing it down to crazy lvl with the prunings anyway...
    Last edited by Beuargh; 2020-04-20 at 12:01 PM.

i rather have Glad stance back
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account

Truth, but don't forget either that swords are a sidearm - not a primary weapon anyways. If the game was going to be realistic re: effective weapons we'd see way more polearms, but for some reason people don't like them.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

this could be an optionable talent, why the f not, Ion?
    Shadowlands is real world
    The Maw is China
    The Jailer is China government
    Sylvanas is Blizz