15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    Problem is the vapors way more then the physical crude. One of the components of crude oil is hydrogen sulfide and it will fuck you up. benzene will fuck you up long term and much slower

How healthy is this on a scale from 1 to corona?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post

How healthy is this on a scale from 1 to corona?
    all depends on where....and what is in the oil. but I would put it at Corona point seven.
    I would rather lick a sick homeless dude then have that much contact with crude.

there are so many different kinds on the toxic chart depending on which region they are coming out of the ground in

i'd bet about a million trillion dollars those two died of respiratory failure or cancer just a bunch of years later.
    Studies even in the 1970's said they had 2-4x the rate of cancer.

- - - Updated - - -

what a shock of stupidity from a particular party...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ga...ay/ar-BB12W1c6

In a Monday afternoon news conference, Kemp said several businesses such as gyms, bowling alleys, salons, and massage therapists will be allowed to open again beginning April 24.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

all depends on where....
    It is in Kuwait.

Quote Originally Posted by stevenho View Post
    It is in Kuwait.
    yup plenty of hydrogen sulfide in their oil, but its the "cleaner" of the oil types since its light crude.

But all oil has the standard level's of the same wonderful cancer causing goodness

Chemical pneumonia is not a fun thing from what I have read.

Here's a good list

Specifically Crude Oil (CAS #8002-05-9) contains Benzene, Butane, N-Hexane, Isopentane, Pentane, and Stoddard Solvent. Benzene is a known human carcinogen and is identified by NTP, OSHA, and IARC as a Group 1 carcinogen. Chronic inhalation of minute levels of benzene causes leukemia and other types of cancers.

Acute contact, via inhalation and skin, with small amounts of light crude oil and dispersants cause transitory respiratory, vomiting, diarrhea, and skin reactions. However, long-term exposure, which can be a matter of days or weeks, can cause central nervous system problems, or do damage to blood and organs such as kidneys or livers, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. There is also a significant increase in the risk of cancer.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Was this knowledge not available 30y ago?

https://www.theguardian.com/environm...astiao-salgado

Saddam Hussein knew he had lost the war, so he ordered his troops to uncap as many oil wells as he could and light them on them on fire as a final fuck you. I don't think he cared about the toxicity of it.

The pictures show coalition forces trying to stop the flow.

I know, they brought US personnel to put out the fires.
    Still I wonder whether the above info was available 30y ago seeing how they are wearing t-shirts and are covered with crude.

C- toxic, shits reaaaaaaaaaal toxic. Like open barrel and die instantly toxic.
    I agree with everything else you've said, and want to get into this big "Drill baby drill" rant, but I won't in this thread. The part I quoted isn't really accurate. Now you can get wells that discharge H2S , and that is extremely toxic. However, crude oil is fairly safe unless you ingest large quantities of it.
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

Sounds like trolling tbh
    Masks in Restaurants is nothing new.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2020-04-20 at 10:33 PM.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, we staying, we going... Make up your mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Piglord View Post
    I agree with everything else you've said, and want to get into this big "Drill baby drill" rant, but I won't in this thread. The part I quoted isn't really accurate. Now you can get wells that discharge H2S , and that is extremely toxic. However, crude oil is fairly safe unless you ingest large quantities of it.
    whelp it might have been a tad exaggeration as it depends on the source of the oil, the storage parameters, how much ppm gas was allowed to accumulate, how much you actually inhale and how good of a job they did on extraction and processing of the crude for storage/transport.

with hydrogen sulfide poisoning I mean it only takes 1000-2000 ppm to be near instant death, but then again a lot of things at that concentration would cause instant death. 700-1000 is almost a sure thing. 500-700 you die after an half an hour

though some data sheets say you can die from as little as 100ppm if you already have underlying complications

of course most oil at this level is illegal to transport in the united states but a bad batch of oil.... They found oil in the SPR that was 5000 ppm just last year.

FOUND IT....
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...ectid=11542286

this dude actually went and brought a barrel of oil, I remember reading a while ago

- - - Updated - - -

Sure but regulations in a middle of a war zone managed by the military.
    LOL they can get just about anyone to do anything for enough money even basically give themselves cancer
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Quote Originally Posted by Tuor View Post
    I literally can't wrap my head around these people, at what point in your life have they become so insanely retarded that they actually truely believe this virus is a lie?

I wonder if it's coinsidence that most of these people live in the US, but then again Trump became president so I guess we found the voters. What a third world country it is and it'll only be worse after this pandemic. I truely feel bad for the Americans that have common sense and are actually in real danger right now, may it be financially, health or both..
    Draenor EU: Archavious - Level 120 Warlock ; Loaen - Level 120 Demon Hunter ; Arathia - Level 120 Paladin ; Mitosis - Level 110 Priest ; Toreck - Level 110 Hunter ; Aeralinde - Level 110 Mage ; Crikey - Level 110 Warrior

yeah? really?
    then why is a person who holds the poster dressed in a chemical protection suit???

- - - Updated - - -

by the way, did you hear that covid caused the atmosphere to be cleared

whelp it might have been a tad exaggeration as it depends on the source of the oil, the storage parameters, how much ppm gas was allowed to accumulate, how much you actually inhale and how good of a job they did on extraction and processing of the crude for storage/transport.

with hydrogen sulfide poisoning I mean it only takes 1000-2000 ppm to be near instant death, but then again a lot of things at that concentration would cause instant death. 700-1000 is almost a sure thing. 500-700 you die after an half an hour

though some data sheets say you can die from as little as 100ppm if you already have underlying complications

of course most oil at this level is illegal to transport in the united states but a bad batch of oil.... They found oil in the SPR that was 5000 ppm just last year.

FOUND IT....
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...ectid=11542286

this dude actually went and brought a barrel of oil, I remember reading a while ago
    H2S isn't generally produced with oil. It tends only crop up when a formation containing H2S is drilled through to get to the oil. Again, the actual crude oil itself is relatively safe. I could go right now and take a pic of my hand dipped in raw crude oil from a tank battery, where the only processing is water separation, and nothing bad would happen to me. I'm a 4th generation oilfield dude, and know that crude oil is the least hazardous from other substances created during oil production.
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

lol its not even gas yet. crude oil can be stored a lot longer.
    What good that do if you can't refine it. Just to sell?

lads lets crowdfund some crude, you all have bathtubs right?

I can sort of understand the people protesting to want to get back to work. If they are living pay check to pay check before all of this, a $1200 check isn't going to hold them over for as long as people want to keep the country closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    I can sort of understand the people protesting to want to get back to work. If they are living pay check to pay check before all of this, a $1200 check isn't going to hold them over for as long as people want to keep the country closed.
    That's just it. These people AREN'T protesting to go back to work. They're protesting for OTHER people to go back to work so they can get a haircut or go to Applebee's.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    you are taking them at face value. have you not noticed the boogaloo signs, and generally who is organising the protests?

Ok, had to post this when i saw it on reddit:

Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker