Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Legends303 View Post
    They were excited at first but checked out most of the classes and says most of them are really broken at the start of alpha. The zone Bastion has nothing going for it besides the aesthetic. Necroxis says he is not going to get shadowlands because the way BFA has turned out and thinks they are destorying lore in SL. Preach pretty much is lukewarm on the expansion so far and says Tourghast is pretty amazing. Bellular says that the anima system sound like the azeroite system in BFA. Looks like with Shadowlands we might be graduating from this is terrible to meh.
    what? preach is saying the expansion is fucking amazing "On how good it is, its unreal", what are you talking about?
    Torghast is amazing, classes are amazing (only bad one he says is shadow priest) and the art is amazing, he is amazed by the removal of gear RNG
    what are you bloody fucking talking about?
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2020-04-22 at 03:34 AM.

They were excited at first but checked out most of the classes and says most of them are really broken at the start of alpha. The zone Bastion has nothing going for it besides the aesthetic. Necroxis says he is not going to get shadowlands because the way BFA has turned out and thinks they are destorying lore in SL. Preach pretty much is lukewarm on the expansion so far and says Tourghast is pretty amazing. Bellular says that the anima system sound like the azeroite system in BFA. Looks like with Shadowlands we might be graduating from this is terrible to meh.
    These youtubers got what Bastion and Torghast and think 1 dungeon. Not testing all of what Shadowlands has to offer considering is what Blizzard is doing is going zone to get better feedback than trying to get it all at once. Equivalent of looking at a book and reading 1-2 pages of it and claiming it sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceruion894 View Post
    Did he delete the reply? I don't see anything.

Also, I have NEVER heard of Necroxis, don't see how someone with 490 followers is considered Prominent.
    He used to actually be a large poster on these forums (mostly around the lore section) and would attack anyone who didn't have a large hate boner for Sylvanas. Even being meh about her was enough to get on his bad side.

Necroxis, just stop man, you are self promoting constantly putting yourself along side other people to try and push yourself, when what you say isnt even true, just fucking stop man.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    Necroxis who? Definitely not "prominent". Bellular is always bashing the game any chance he gets because it gets him more views. The only player who goes on both ends that you mentioned is Preach, who has also admitted that he's in the middle with his opinion right now and that there is still SEVERAL MONTHS of alpha/beta left for his opinion to be dipped one way or the other.
    Forum member that OP has a scary obsession with.

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    These youtubers got what Bastion and Torghast and think 1 dungeon. Not testing all of what Shadowlands has to offer considering is what Blizzard is doing is going zone to get better feedback than trying to get it all at once. Equivalent of looking at a book and reading 1-2 pages of it and claiming it sucks.
    Bastion
    All classes
    Torghast with 4 classes
    and 1 dungeon, necrotic wake.
    we are missing 1 raid, 7 dungeons, 8 classes in torghast, 3 zones and the major city. and end game content.
    (Bastion is only 2 hours long if you do ONLY the main story... cause most of the content in it is at max level, they get you through each zone super quick, so you get to choose and join a faction asap)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Forum member that OP has a scary obsession with.
    No, he is the same person, its not "op is obsessed with necroxis' its "necroxis pretending to be a fan"
    he even replied to himself on twitter by acident before deleting it, you can see it above in the thread.
    he blocked me for trying to help him in horrific visions (he cant even do a full clear 0 mask, at 460 ilvl)

Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    Just so everyone gets what is going on:
    OP is promoting himself (Necroxis) and lying about Preach/Bellular's opinions.

Great thread.
    Wait when did this become fact? I read the other threads he did and KrazyK (necroxis) claimed it was just him being harrassed. Does this mean he's just arguing with himself to drive traffic?
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    No, he is the same person, its not "op is obsessed with necroxis' its "necroxis pretending to be a fan"
    he even replied to himself on twitter by acident before deleting it, you can see it above in the thread.
    he blocked me for trying to help him in horrific visions (he cant even do a full clear 0 mask, at 460 ilvl)
    Must have missed all of this because, like I mentioned, the whole KrazyK thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceruion894 View Post
    Did he delete the reply? I don't see anything.

Also, I have NEVER heard of Necroxis, don't see how someone with 490 followers is considered Prominent.
    hes not, hes self promoting (op is necroxis)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Wait when did this become fact? I read the other threads he did and KrazyK (necroxis) claimed it was just him being harrassed. Does this mean he's just arguing with himself to drive traffic?
    Yep, thraxx media does the same thing, its pretty fucking funny.

and yeah, its pretty obvious, cause the dude always talks about necroxis like hes super famous, and in some he tries to pretend hes making fun of him, but then times like this he just shoves him in with people like preach and bellular... like what?
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2020-04-22 at 03:40 AM.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Notshauna View Post
    Preach lukewarm? At the end of his first Torghast video his exact words were "How good is Shadowlands looking right now? Unreal". I don't think you can classify that as lukewarm.
    But what did Preach REALLY MEAN by those words?

Find out NEXT TIME on DRAGON BALL ZEEEEEEEEEE

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Necroxis, just wanted to let you know, this is really sad and pathetic. You should feel bad.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

So one dude (allegedly you?) isn't playing it because he didn't like BFA,
    and the other dude (who has been very positive about SL) is concerned about the anima system.

This doesn't seem to fit your thread title.

"Take the time to sit down and talk with your adversaries. You will learn something, and they will learn something from you. When two enemies are talking, they are not fighting. It's when the talking ceases that the ground becomes fertile for violence. So keep the conversation going."
    ~ Daryl Davis

10+ Year Old Account
    What? All the content creators that I follow are incredibly excited.

You are manufacturing outrage out of nowhere.

The Anima system is not even in place yet!
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    T&E would love it if it was literally just bfa again. They don't have a place in the competitive scene like others and don't have following asmon does so they rely on sucking up to blizz for access. SL looks good so far except for one thing that could absolutely sink it tying covenants to player power.
    I agree 100% The covenant signature abilities should be fine, the covenant class abilities is going to be a problem and the fact Blizzard doesn't see this is even more disturbing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually, so is Preach and Bellullar. Hell, even asmongold. You are, to put it simply, lying.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

The only thing I agree with is the lore of the expansion is absolute trash.

Wait, OP is Necoxis (whoever that is)?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ArtistOfWar View Post
    Technically he did.
    'OHMUHGERD BELLULAR SAID WORDS, LOOKS LIKE SHADOWLANDS IS GON B MEH'

Yeah, that's an opinion alright.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    This doesn't seem to be going anywhere constructive. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead