Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post

My Dark Iron Dwarf. Wanted make mix of blackrock set with heritage set... And seems to look bad?
    Any dark iron mog that covers the beard is a bad mog.

It also appears to just be the blackrock set, I dont see any heritage there.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post

My Dark Iron Dwarf. Wanted make mix of blackrock set with heritage set... And seems to look bad?
    Its not that great. That is not the heritage armor that is blackrock set mixed with heroic set of Firelands with the tabard and pants I think. Hard to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryox View Post
    Wow amazing! been looking along time for a match with the artifact. could i get a set list?
    Thank you!

Waist, legs, feet and hands are from Heroic Dazar'Alor:
    Embersear Waistguard
    Arcing Thunderlizard Legplates
    Coinage Stampers
    Crusade Pummelers

Head: Empyrial Titan Crown
    Shoulders: Mortar Guard Shoulderplates
    Chest: Demonsteel Breastplate

Weapon and shield: Protection Warrior Mage Tower Artifact, base colour
    Wrist, shirt and tabard are hidden.

Sorry for the late reply.

https://imgur.com/HIe6IQf

Mostly tier 19 mythic DK armor, except for the Grievous Gladiator's Warboots. The cloak is from the Eternal Traveler set, but there are many other cloaks that work well.
    I love how the Greatshield of the Gloaming's colors match the set.
    I'm not satisfied with the weapon though. Does anyone know some weapons that match better?

Addon used for screenshot: Narcissus
    Last edited by JamesMartigo; 2020-01-13 at 12:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMartigo View Post

https://imgur.com/HIe6IQf

Mostly tier 19 mythic DK armor, except for the Grievous Gladiator's Warboots. The cloak is from the Eternal Traveler set, but there are many other cloaks that work well.
    I love how the Greatshield of the Gloaming's colors match the set.
    I'm not satisfied with the weapon though. Does anyone know some weapons that match better?

Addon used for screenshot: Narcissus
    Big fan of the set but I feel like the legs are too slim on the set and need some girth to em. Just blizzard design I guess

10+ Year Old Account
    There are a few that I like to cycle through, every now and then. Click on the pictures for a bigger version.

"Torturing someone is not an evil thing to do if it is done for good reasons" by Varodoc
    "You sit in OG/SW waiting on a Mythic+ queue" by Altmer <- Oh, the pearls in this forum...
    "They sort of did this Dragonriding, which ushered in the Dracthyr race." by Teriz <- the BS some people reach for their narratives...

Need to post a few replies to let my images shine
    Will post my warrior t-mog soon!

- - - Updated - - -

Here are mine. THanks to a bug, a 2h is also shown on my back....i wish it could stick there 4ever.
    Somehow it doesn't show, so i put the links.

https://imgur.com/wjfyzns
    https://imgur.com/bmxMv1J
    Last edited by Eranidus; 2020-03-23 at 09:14 AM. Reason: image not showing

https://imgur.com/JlzOei8

i'm not sure how to have these show directly to the post but here's my "basic" attempt at making a Vulpera look fairly sinister..

Quote Originally Posted by Yhcti View Post
    i'm not sure how to have these show directly to the post but here's my "basic" attempt at making a Vulpera look fairly sinister..
    Here you go:
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Note; When speccing from fury to prot, my offhand weapon (tmog in a polearm) sticks to my back untill i relog.

Love this concept:P
    Last edited by Eranidus; 2020-04-10 at 05:29 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    So, just got my tusks of Manoroth, afters God knows many tries, cause i already las count some years ago, dropped finally on heroic, normal drop, for my Tauren paladin, who ironic is my last playable characters, with the less ilv of all 4 plate users that i run that shit

So this is my look now:

(fromowhead cause my graphics look like potato)

Now i will once again force my way trough Agrammar, but fuck, seems like i can only solo him in lfr with a hunter and a warrior, you can do all the difficulties every week? i remember seeing you can only drop once per week, regardless of the difficulty.

Can I run SoO with all my plate wearers on all dificulties each weak?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wetul View Post
    Can I run SoO with all my plate wearers on all dificulties each weak?
    yes

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    So, just got my tusks of Manoroth, afters God knows many tries, cause i already las count some years ago, dropped finally on heroic, normal drop, for my Tauren paladin, who ironic is my last playable characters, with the less ilv of all 4 plate users that i run that shit

So this is my look now:

Now i will once again force my way trough Agrammar, but fuck, seems like i can only solo him in lfr with a hunter and a warrior, you can do all the difficulties every week? i remember seeing you can only drop once per week, regardless of the difficulty.
    What chestplate and belt and such is that? I don't really play the game but im a bit curious

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Narwhalosh Whalescream View Post
    What chestplate and belt and such is that? I don't really play the game but im a bit curious
    Chest is Bloodwake (I think) from the Island Expeditions (also a BoE so it can be bought off the AH) and the belt is from the Darkshore Warfront

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post

So this is my look now:

Welcome to the Tusks club, my dude.
    Me not that kind of Orc!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Good.. Thanks.

The RNG aspect of collecting gear in PvP is one of the things that got me to unsub. I'm a filthy casual and just want small milestones to work towards. RNG rewards don't give me those.
    warfronts arent pvp

Quote Originally Posted by MORGATH99 View Post
    warfronts arent pvp
    Huh, what?

Finally got those shoulders!

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Huh, what?
    Warfronts are PvE

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann