Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Isiolia View Post
    Another good news, another thing we got from WoD era that's gone. Yes, BFA is not the best expansion. But obviously it's not the worst.
    whaaaaaaaaaa.... you high bro?

Quote Originally Posted by La View Post
    He literally just said that you can't fly if you choose to spend your entire time leveling in BFA content, yet you can fly in all the rest pre-Shadowlands. What's the point in making something accessible and easier for new players if you completely ignore being able to fly in BFA content? Seems like they're just more afraid to hurt the feelings who worked towards flying in BFA than they are making it easier to newer players. The fact it took them this long to remove the grind to fly from WoD blows my fucking mind and it only shows how stubborn and disconnected this dev team can be.
    He literally just said you can buy it at lvl 30.. The Achievements are their for the mount only, flying can be bought at lvl 30

People are actually complaining about this "what do we who already have pathfinder in those zones get? reee" You got to fucking fly when you got pathfinder and you couldn't otherwise. Get over yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    People are actually complaining about this "what do we who already have pathfinder in those zones get? reee" You got to fucking fly when you got pathfinder and you couldn't otherwise. Get over yourself.
    Seriously. They sound like people who demand refunds because they bought a product full price and then someone else gets it on sale three years later for a third of the price.

People will literally complain about anything and everything, never ceases to amaze me.

Quote Originally Posted by Atrieus View Post
    People will literally complain about anything and everything, never ceases to amaze me.
    as exemplified by your pointless complaint about people's legitimate complaint about a stupid system implemented with a ton of busywork premised on the promise that you can always fly in said content on every alt for levelling in that content.

that, like many other statements from blizzard is now proving to be a lie. period.

when a business lies to you it is perfectly understandable to that people would be upset. what is not understandable is lackeys like you that defend any and everything that bothers anyone else because for some reason you take joy when someone is upset about something that doesn't bother you.

the fact that blizzard lies and lies and lies again doesn't bother you, but someone calling them out on it does.

your priorities are fucked.

Quote Originally Posted by hyphnos View Post
    as exemplified by your pointless complaint about people's legitimate complaint
    It's a comment, not a complaint.
    Dudes, these forums are getting to you, you all look for things to be unhappy about, look for wrongs in every line or comment to find something to tell someone off. YOU SHOWED HIM, huh?

And yes, this can go on forever and ever, you can point about about my comment and so on...

Quote Originally Posted by Slath View Post
    Proceeds to arbitrarily not apply the same logic to BFA
    No flying till X level - is what prevents me to just pick any xpack, I like, that kills whole purpose of this system. It forces me to either pick classic, that is more ground-friendly, or just level via 5ppls.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity
    It’s shit, same for allied races. Why this unnecessary systems of grind when you could have given it for free immediately. You would have had the chance to focus on real content

- - - Updated - - -

And what is this worldmap?? Will we ever get information about the space between the zones? I will not play a mmo that is made of 5 zones

Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    No flying till X level - is what prevents me to just pick any xpack, I like, that kills whole purpose of this system. It forces me to either pick classic, that is more ground-friendly, or just level via 5ppls.
    I think the impact would only be felt in expansions where flying as available immediately, like Cataclysm where some quests required flying near the start (like in Mount Hyjal) or midway (Deepholm). Actually, the more I think about it, many of the Cataclysm quests would need to be changed in order to accommodate flying at 30 versus immediately. Beyond that, flying isn't mandatory and only a convenience that doesn't drastically change the leveling experience beyond what we have now. Aside from Cataclysm, the content is designed for ground mount traversal to the point where some questing parts are missed and/or don't work with flying if you don't know how to trigger events/cutscenes... such as in Stormsong Valley for Alliance.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Quote Originally Posted by Zewks View Post
    if the 10-50 leveling experience is supposed to take a similar amount of time as the 1-110 experience, thats gonna be rough on new players without being able to fly in at least SOME of that content.
    It's not supposed to take as long. You level from 10-50 in a single expansion's worth of content, and that's without heirlooms. You can't seriously tell me you believe questing through 3 zones of content (Zuldazar, Nazmir and Voldun for Horde, Tiragarde, Drustvar and Stormsong Valley for alliance) will take anywhere near as long as leveling from, say, 20-120 does currently even without flying.

In fact blizzard stated outright at Blizzcon that leveling is intended to take 67% less time than it currently does, in other words it'll only take 1/3 of the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

Quote Originally Posted by GMZohar1 View Post
    So we have earned flying for all our alts in Draenor and Broken Isles and now that is gone and we have to BUY it at lvl 30 per alt? Well... How lame
    Where does it say you have to buy it? The post clearly says "These will now be granted at level 30 with expert flying.". Sounds like you don't have to purchase them separately. They just come with buying the flying training in general.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobleshield View Post
    Now they just need to get rid of Pathfinder period, it's a godawful shitty idea from people who whine about flying for no reason.
    It's a great Idea that people that whine about needing to fly for no reason should accept.

Quote Originally Posted by Azuremars View Post
    The "noobs" you refer to (I assume because they have better things to do they must be bad at this game) are players just like you. If the requirement is to do the same thing over and over in what is meant to be an enjoyable hobby, then there's a good argument to remove it. I haven't had flying for the past 3 expansions because I value my time. This change is welcome, and if you resent it you really need to rethink where your life is going (or not going)
    Um, what. Just, what? You say you value your time, and you say you don't have flying BECAUSE you value your time. Yet you somehow value your time by not earning something that makes all outdoor content take longer? Unless this is a poorly disguised "lol I've been unsubbed for 6 years" post, it doesn't make any sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GMZohar1 View Post
    So we have earned flying for all our alts in Draenor and Broken Isles and now that is gone and we have to BUY it at lvl 30 per alt? Well... How lame
    Bro, nothing's changed. You earned pathfinder and that's account wide, yeah. But you still had to pay for the flying training on every alt to be able to use it. Training skill is not account wide.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Further dumbing down of retail - not only they are stealing 60 levels that people spend so much time obtaining but now even pathfinders - again hundreds of hours wasted

no wonder people choose classic and will leave en masse once legacy TBC is released.

its literaly not worth even to level up in retail now .

These are good news but unfortunately the fucking pathfinder is still a thing in Shadowlands and BFA. Get rid of this fucking shit and you will get my money too.
    Last edited by jk1895; 2020-04-23 at 08:53 AM.

It's almost as if their bullshit over why we shouldn't have flying is just that.

Should have been done awhile ago. Anytime a new xpac comes out just give flying for the old xpac stuff for a price.

It's official. Blizzard is fucking soft. They refuse to stick to their guns and listen to the really loud minority. First with the unneeded addition of old spells and now removing of Pathfinder.

So many people claim WoW is for casuals but this change literally makes the game even MORE casual.

10+ Year Old Account
    You spit to my ear and saying it is rain...

I wasted one month before Legion release, to get flying in Draenor... I wasted one year after Legion release to get flying in Broken Isles for what? To remove this?!

I would appreciate, if they could remove pathfinder in BFA.