10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega10 View Post
    On a scale of 1 to 10, I give this comeback a 14. I hope you don't mind if I keep it in mind and use it now and again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Waniou View Post
    That's not what Felya said though:
    From the bottom of my ego, thank you...

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    uhm i thought there was only one koch brother since the other one died. didn't he?
    I wish it was because I’m implying Koch Network is a cult, where they call each other “brother”... I forgot one of them died... don’t mean to slander the dead or anything.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    From the bottom of my ego, thank you...

I wish it was because I’m implying Koch Network is a cult, where they call each other “brother”... I forgot one of them died... don’t mean to slander the dead or anything.
    the koch brothers have caused so much damage to wisconsin with their candidate scott walker...i hate them for what they did to my state forever. they left our economy in the shitter. if he was still in power we would have probably reopened the state asap.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    the koch brothers have caused so much damage to wisconsin with their candidate scott walker...i hate them for what they did to my state forever. they left our economy in the shitter. if he was still in power we would have probably reopened the state asap.
    I wish he were alive to stand for all the crimes he has committed... but, final curtain... velvet underground... pushing up daisies...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I wish he were alive to stand for all the crimes he has committed... but, final curtain... velvet underground... pushing up daisies...
    thank god he didn't get elected he would have been just as bad as trump.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    Who is Briahna Joy Gray?

She seems like a good person:The War to Force Biden Left

But more importantly:

Gray: The question doesn’t acknowledge the fact that Biden is still only the presumptive nominee, and not the actual nominee. There is still room to move his positions without actually jeopardizing the candidate in a general-election contest. Pushing Biden to the left makes him more electable. If he’s banking on securing independent voters, then he should be aware that a majority of independents are for Medicare for All, a wealth tax, a number of other so-called progressive policies that Biden has, up until this point, strongly resisted.

And quite a bit of truth here:

We need to convince Biden and the Democratic Party to make a move left before the elections. It will only increase the amount of people that will vote for him.
    They’re trying to get Bloomberg in instead of Biden.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Yeah, that isn't happening.

Why is Sky ridiculing Joe like this? This is some biased coverage

Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    Why is Sky ridiculing Joe like this? This is some biased coverage

Sky News is owned by the same retard that owns Fox News. Does that answer your question?

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Sky News is owned by the same retard that owns Fox News. Does that answer your question?
    They should be taken to task for this biased coverage. This is unfair to Joe

Who is trying to do that?

Evidence, please.

I don't know, I didn't watch the shitty video, cuz I know who the morons that run that are. I am not giving them clicks.

Then, why did you post that biased coverage?

It would seem that you are also being "unfair to Joe."

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Then, why did you post that biased coverage?

It would seem that you are also being "unfair to Joe."

Cheers!
    I am highlighting the injustice done to Poor Joe my man.

I am highlighting the injustice done to Poor Joe my man.
    Yes, it's a shame people keep posting and pushing things they know are biased and disingenuous.

Cheers!

Yes, it's a shame people keep posting and pushing things they know are biased and disingenuous.

Cheers!
    I am glad you share my indignation my man. Justice must be done for poor Joe!

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Yeah, that isn't happening.
    Yeah doesn’t matter who they run, it’s not like they’ll win.

- - - Updated - - -

Who is trying to do that?

Evidence, please.
    The democrats.

- - - Updated - - -

The democrats.
    Great, let's see that evidence!!!

Or, is this like when Trump says that "people" or "they" are saying things?

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    Who is Briahna Joy Gray?

She seems like a good person:The War to Force Biden Left

But more importantly:

Gray: The question doesn’t acknowledge the fact that Biden is still only the presumptive nominee, and not the actual nominee. There is still room to move his positions without actually jeopardizing the candidate in a general-election contest. Pushing Biden to the left makes him more electable. If he’s banking on securing independent voters, then he should be aware that a majority of independents are for Medicare for All, a wealth tax, a number of other so-called progressive policies that Biden has, up until this point, strongly resisted.

And quite a bit of truth here:

We need to convince Biden and the Democratic Party to make a move left before the elections. It will only increase the amount of people that will vote for him.
    Oh yeah! Do it Joe!!
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

- - - Updated - - -

The democrats.
    Yet, you can't find a source, and right now Trump is LOSING EVERY FUCKING SWING STATE. Including his elderly base in FUCKING FLORIDA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Oh yeah! Do it Joe!!
    I though you liked racist war-criminial conservatives?